Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
So most likely things she was warned about from myself and other people posting on this forum..
I can say that she mirrors some of my complaints. No surprised. I said it a while back that there are multiple mods that were thinking about leaving. Now two are gone, more to come.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I can say that she mirrors some of my complaints. No surprised. I said it a while back that there are multiple mods that were thinking about leaving. Now two are gone, more to come.
You're making it sound like she is no longer supporting the project/Brad. If that is the case that's a first step in the right direction.

More others share on exit the more it will help mitigate their situations in the long run and of course the more it will help build awareness to others to avoid the same pitfalls of getting involved/associating with it.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're making it sound like she is no longer supporting the project/Brad. If that is the case that's a first step in the right direction.

More others share on exit the more it will help mitigate their situations in the long run and of course the more it will help build awareness to others to avoid the same pitfalls of getting involved/associating with it.
Agreed and maybe she will, but shes hurt right now. Give her some time.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I swear this thread is filled with a bunch of battered wives trying to convince the new bitch that Brad is a bad man. They can't believe someone would be with Brad while they still got Brad's cock stamped on their forehead. Oh, he wasn't that bad when I was with him!!!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I swear this thread is filled with a bunch of battered wives trying to convince the new bitch that Brad is a bad man. They can't believe someone would be with Brad while they still got Brad's cock stamped on their forehead. Oh, he wasn't that bad when I was with him!!!
A lot of people were let down by the guy.. Either on this or VG.. The list is long..

Carl_sl

shitlord
At original threads start "Every one deserves a second chance, even though VG was almost entirely his fault!"

Ahwey_sl

shitlord
Been lurking on this forum for quite a while now watching this whole mess play out over here. Have to say, though, I am very surprised to see Canadiana walk away from the coolaid. I didn't see that one coming.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its really inevitable. when you have low morale due to lack of purpose, money, skills and true leadership infighting happens. the surprise is that it took this long. i assume the sparkling clan is insinuating itself over everything while brad fucks off on his motorcycle.

Raidan_EQ_sl

shitlord
Been lurking on this forum for quite a while now watching this whole mess play out over here. Have to say, though, I am very surprised to see Canadiana walk away from the coolaid. I didn't see that one coming.
Would have to agree there, the only other I'd be more suprised about would be Nirrtix

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think its probably fairly obvious. The Jonestown cult is gradually pushing everyone out that is not in their little circle. They are invading the project from within looking to cash in on what little celebrity Brad has remaining to crank out JesusQuest or something similar. So now its a foot race between these kooks Brad has latched on to and Brad himself. Will they actually shit some abomination of a Bible MMO out before Brad either blows through all the money or (far less likely) gets actual backing and cuts them all loose for actual developers. Canadiana was likely just a casualty of phase one of the homeschool crowd take over and Brad is saddled with these people at the hip until either some idiot millionaire pumps money into this sideshow or they turn off the power to Brad's house. My guess is Canadiana either got pushed around by these people or had a sudden moment of clarity when drinking from the Kool-Aide took on a more Jesusesque flavor. Whenever a cult gets taken over the first thing that happens is the new drones purge the old ones to cement their authority. If Brad were actually a manager/leader instead of some co-dependent drugged out has been struggling to scam enough money to keep the house payments going, he might have actually integrated the new people into the existing team. Instead we are watching the volunteer game nerd version of a Tea Party takeover going on.

How far off the mark is that Frenzic? I could be wrong and maybe Brad is desperate enough that he is begging his "team" for direct payments to keep the lights turned on at his house, I guess.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, same for me. I did build a new computer just to play VG. It wasn't a super computer or anything, but all the components were brand new and current. I had very few problems running the game. We are obviously the exception not the rule. .
100% BS. You must have a bad memory Merlin. I also built a brand new rig for VG, I spent over 3g not including monitor. I had dual Gtx 8800 cards in sli that cost $600 a pop. My computer was probably better then the ones the dev team themselves were using. The game ran like shit, falling through the world, chunk crashing, It was near unplayable. I'm pretty sure even the coders at sony have confirmed the code was a big steamy pile. I honestly liked the game but the game ran soooo bad

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think its probably fairly obvious. The Jonestown cult is gradually pushing everyone out that is not in their little circle. They are invading the project from within looking to cash in on what little celebrity Brad has remaining to crank out JesusQuest or something similar. So now its a foot race between these kooks Brad has latched on to and Brad himself. Will they actually shit some abomination of a Bible MMO out before Brad either blows through all the money or (far less likely) gets actual backing and cuts them all loose for actual developers. Canadiana was likely just a casualty of phase one of the homeschool crowd take over and Brad is saddled with these people at the hip until either some idiot millionaire pumps money into this sideshow or they turn off the power to Brad's house. My guess is Canadiana either got pushed around by these people or had a sudden moment of clarity when drinking from the Kool-Aide took on a more Jesusesque flavor. Whenever a cult gets taken over the first thing that happens is the new drones purge the old ones to cement their authority. If Brad were actually a manager/leader instead of some co-dependent drugged out has been struggling to scam enough money to keep the house payments going, he might have actually integrated the new people into the existing team. Instead we are watching the volunteer game nerd version of a Tea Party takeover going on.

How far off the mark is that Frenzic? I could be wrong and maybe Brad is desperate enough that he is begging his "team" for direct payments to keep the lights turned on at his house, I guess.
You're not far off at all. The new guys along with the new promotions, have completely segregated the team. The old team, who put in countless hours, is now inferior and unneeded so they are being given less role and less influence. It's gotten to the point where unless you're Kyndread, Multi or the god team, you're a nothing on the team and your opinion doesn't matter. That puts Canadina, Blueeyedgator, Nirrtix and max63 in the dark and on the replace list. Don't be surprised if you see more of them leave in the near future. Canadina was the oldest standing mod and she was tossed aside like rotten meat. As soon as Kyndread and Multi were promoted, they started to censor her and tell her to step back and behave. Brad doesn't have many followers as it is and yet he lets this kind of thing happen because he's too oblivious or stoned to give a shit. Well played Pantheon.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're not far off at all. The new guys along with the new promotions, have completely segregated the team. The old team, who put in countless hours, is now inferior and unneeded so they are being given less role and less influence. It's gotten to the point where unless you're Kyndread, Multi or the god team, you're a nothing on the team and your opinion doesn't matter. That puts Canadina, Blueeyedgator, Nirrtix and max63 in the dark and on the replace list. Don't be surprised if you see more of them leave in the near future. Canadina was the oldest standing mod and she was tossed aside like rotten meat. As soon as Kyndread and Multi were promoted, they started to censor her and tell her to step back and behave. Brad doesn't have many followers as it is and yet he lets this kind of thing happen because he's too oblivious or stoned to give a shit. Well played Pantheon.
Can't say I feel bad for them. I told nirrtix and Canadina this would happen with you in the same chat. Not to pat myself on the back, but I called this exact situation. They chose not to listen.. Now their feeling betrayed and Brad won't save them bc he doesn't give a fuck.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
So its sounding like she's out and feeling scorned not necessarily by choice: meaning despite the scamming by Brad, had things not turned against her personally she'd still be all up in it.

Edit: Yep, she's still in support of it per her postings since. *shakes head*

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

this is probably the greatest post of all time.