Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah lets not forget why this cockgobbler came over here, to cover his ass because his and tyen's involvement has been outed over at the pantheon scam. its interesting that tyen has the same untouchable status on pantheon as he did at foh. i guess req thinks those guys love to hate om him too, right? yeah scambuddies once, scambuddies forever.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
rrr_img_69698.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Are you kidding me? She's a Lead Designer. Pretty sure their kid is already an Associate.

And "boooo" to Tuco. This entire thread has and always was a giant clusterfuck. As was the situation at FoH. Coming in like Daddy to wag your finger at everyone is fucking retarded. I'll never understand how guys like us who posts and look at dicks and tits, play video games, and enjoy gutter humor suddenly feel the need to be above it all and lecture the community.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
yeah lets not forget why this cockgobbler came over here, to cover his ass because his and tyen's involvement has been outed over at the pantheon scam. its interesting that tyen has the same untouchable status on pantheon as he did at foh. i guess req thinks those guys love to hate om him too, right? yeah scambuddies once, scambuddies forever.
That and sussing out how he and salters work together for R-Shief, which doesn't know the extent of their shenanigans with their resources.

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh we loved being trolled by 2 worthless pieces of shit whom could edit, ban, moderate, piss on our face and troll without any repercussions to the point everyone bailed out a 10 yr forum community which most of us had been around even prior to that.
A++ would get ass fucked again.

Please, tell us more.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I understand Tuco's position.
Someone has to be the adult in the room or this place will turn into 4chan in about two minutes. Plus he is right. What Req did was not malicious (though he might want to paint it that way with revisionist history), it was simply negligent. Given a choice of going out of his way to clean up a site he is hosting for free or answering the requests of his RL friends who are shoveling chillimac in his face as a reward, he was not going to side with the community. I hate Tyen and his cum dumpster as much as anyone here, but given how closed off from human contact Req is, is anyone really surprised he sided with RL friends over the tranny dick traveling road show? Req is socially dysfunctional, but he was not being malicious. He just has really shitty friends who ARE malicious. Req hosted FOH for over half a decade and while I am pissed all the threads were deleted without a chance to migrate them, I do appreciate what was given to the community. But when it comes down to it, even people who are NOT socially dysfunctional are going to side with RL friends over online ones. It is just the nature of the beast.

This of course does not detract from the amazing hilarity that this trio of people are involved in business shenanigans with BradCo. Tyen's EQ browser obsession is so strong that he must have gotten an instant boner when the opportunity arose to get in the door with Brad. I would not be surprised if he is the one who suggested the entire thing and brokered the deal between Req and Brad. So, for those keeping score here, we have Tyen and Swamp Donkey joining forces with the Homeschool Jesus Bridage and Brad in some weird triangle of them all trying to play the angles to scam what they want out of one another. Jesus Brigade wants BibleMMO, Tyenbot wants a working EQ Browser, and Brad just wants his electric bill paid plus the Vicodin to keep coming. Meanwhile, the original Dev team left empty handed and the first wave of Brad worshipers are getting shown the door by the power of Christ compelling them to leave. You could not make this shit up if you tried.

It is my honest belief, based on past history and what Req has said here, that Requiem is probably just free hosting the site as a favor to his RL buddy Tyen and probably does not understand the full scope of what is going down (why would he bother), but rumblings from us and over at Pantheon have probably caused him enough concern to take a peek at what was going on. Hence his guest appearance here after years of complete silence. He cannot legally disclose what Brad is paying him, even if Brad WERE paying him, but I note the absence of a statement like "the going rate" in his response to that question and infer that its likely zero. He is just helping his hetero life partner Tyen realize his dream of EQ in a Browser. As worthless and shitty of a person as Tyen is, he IS a RL friend of Req and has been for a long time. Someone has to bring the diet soda and ramen home from the store, I guess.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look up the past "projects" that the current dev team has been involved in. There are links in this thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno if you can call it negligence when you turn your back on a friend's shady activities inside your house and then knowingly let it continue over and over again and then claiming that person is doing nothing wrong or that they thought what they were doing was funny as hell and thought everyone else thinks so too subconsciously. his presence here speaks volumes about whats going on over at pantheon.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
but given how closed off from human contact Req is, is anyone really surprised he sided with RL friends over the tranny dick traveling road show? Req is socially dysfunctional
So Requiem is pretty much insane? For real insane?

Are there any normal people on the internet for Pete's sake! We had some hooker who was scamming people out of Xboxes and cash, Sean who hasn't had a job since his past life, Requiem who sounds like he is suffering from some type of social anxiety order where he can't go outside, and Tyen who... well, is Tyen. McQuaid is using funds donated to a video game that won't come to fruition using those funds to keep the water on, a bunch of volunteers that when not making video games for free are out knocking on doors saving people but are the ones that actually need to be saved, and Tuco's daughter is knocked up!

Hekotat, if you are reading this, drunken worms night Friday night cannot come soon enough. I think I will rename all my worms forum personalities, record it, and then link the youtube here when it is all over.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
What's the BibleMMO thing?
One of the generic backers of pantheon, Laurene Wells(aka Sparkling on the pantheon forums) was appointed to Brad McQuaid's lead for the project after the initial industry devs for it quit on Brad and he resorted to scraping the bottom of the barrel with backers who remained "faithful" to him and the project. Some rather thoroughly deluded and enamored with Brad, others just think this is their break into the gaming industry(which I guess is just as equally deluded), and many of them know full well the fraudulent things that has occurred thus far with the project and have helped perpetuate it.

Along these lines, Laurene upon coming on board with the project required that at the start, two of her family members (husband and oldest daughter) be also appointed to the dev team. Her two sons are supposedly being brought on to team too leaving their youngest daughter only so far not on.

She and her family(she home schooled all the kids) have various small websites related to her "christian software company" including one that is for her "bible mmo". Her personal site is this one and with links to all the rest:Laurene's Home Page

Since she has taken over as lead, she has according to various people been changing the "game"(farse) with considerations of things not congruent to her religious beliefs. Ironically this was after some of us called the project a cult of personality. When she was announced and to have been adding her family to the new "devs" it became pretty apparent it was in full blown kool aid drinking mode.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There have always been socially dysfunctional people and crazy people. What's new is that the advent of the digital age has given these sorts of people access to the outside world (and each other), where before they would have withered away in sad obscurity. Its also given a number of social rejects empowerment since they are suddenly aware that there are other fuckups like themselves out there. Everyone has some skeletons, its just that now we can go digging for them in ways that never existed before.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Ceder-
I think my favorite part about her web page is that Friar Tuck looking dude spooning up behind her in the cover page.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
It is my honest belief, based on past history and what Req has said here, that Requiem is probably just free hosting the site as a favor to his RL buddy Tyen and probably does not understand the full scope of what is going down (why would he bother)
If he's free hosting then Brad lied about donations going to running the website on the front page of it after the former devs left the project because Brad took almost half of the 146k at the time from it and declared the game "on hold" due to lack of funds.

Worse that puts Req in hot water for helping to perpetuate the fraud both criminally and civally(and you know how civil suits can go after everything). If Req has been doing so, the only way he could potentially save his bacon would be to immediately shut it down and state he was unaware and upon learning of being used in such a manner that he pulled the plug.

However if he's charging Brad, then he'd best make sure that he has his financial information at the ready to show that there is a reasonable correlation between what he's charging and justification for funds coming in because since the "team" of devs is working for free, that's about the only expenditure(besides Brad's "indiscretions") for the project. Otherwise it becomes the same situation as the first one mentioned.