Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
It will bring about a bunch of copycats..and watch for some kind of policy change with Kickstarter I am betting.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Exciting new Pantheon updates, guys!

Pantheon Excitement!

Here's one of their world builders, "hard at work"!! That's exciting stuff!

rrr_img_70828.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Could Brad at least TRY to shake the image that his company runs on medication?
10525857_1509600272587841_4834151049742192495_n.jpg

Pilltheon: Filling of the Prescription

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Three monitors. Two turned off. The fuck is the point?

Like, you don't want people to see your screens so you turn them off and then do nothing about your desk clutter.

Asbergers?

Ceder_sl

shitlord
my dad had one of those too for his diabetes. People take meds.
Understandable, but I'm sure that your father has enough common sense to not want to show a cluttered desk with his meds calendar box, partially eaten food etc being used in a promotional/marketing picture on facebook for the internet to see.

Rivan though in the picture is only partly to blame for not having the common sense in this case though. Who ever is in charge of getting the pictures on the FB(Kyndread I'll assume for now) also didn't have it cross their mind to proof such and have Rivan make the picture look a bit more PR friendly.

Well, that's par for the course for the mickey mouse antics of the cult of Bradtheon, really.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Understandable, but I'm sure that your father has enough common sense to not want to show a cluttered desk with his meds calendar box, partially eaten food etc being used in a promotional/marketing picture on facebook for the internet to see.

Rivan though in the picture is only partly to blame for not having the common sense in this case though. Who ever is in charge of getting the pictures on the FB(Kyndread I'll assume for now) also didn't have it cross their mind to proof such and have Rivan make the picture look a bit more PR friendly.

Well, that's par for the course for the mickey mouse antics of the cult of Bradtheon, really.
Yeah, I feel bad for the guy. This photo will probably follow him if ever wants to do anything further in this industry. I'm not saying he will or has the desire to do so but I would not appreciate my boss or a PR department depicting me this way on social media. It is just a little classless and neglectful.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Investors love seeing a kid with gross sideburns dozing off to Unity lessons with a cluttered desk of meds (for whatever reason) and a partially eaten bread item. Even with Pantheon being beyond irrelevant, it's a strange thing seeing Brad drag this dead ass dead project through the variety of lows trying to passanyof this off as progress.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Investors love seeing a kid with gross sideburns dozing off to Unity lessons with a cluttered desk of meds (for whatever reason) and a partially eaten bread item. Even with Pantheon being beyond irrelevant, it's a strange thing seeing Brad drag this dead ass dead project through the variety of lows trying to passanyof this off as progress.
Its not so strange when you simply look at this as being a scam being continued along by a group of people not exactly playing with a full deck.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallenbtw, I'm coding this tool with C# and .NET. I'm having a blast getting into programming again! I'm also glad I have time right now to directly contribute!
Definitely something you want the game's PR to be posting.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
aww cut the guy a break, either his laundry is ready or the guy is still excited about that movie ticket stub on his desk.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm also glad I have time right now to directly contribute!
That part cracks me up the most. Brad has pulled $50k+ out of the donations for himself, doing what god only knows - but likely nothing, and now that he's FINALLY doing something real and concrete, it's like... like he's patting himself on the back for working on the game he has a half dozen OTHER people working on for free, that he 100% owns. Any profit this game ever sees (laugh) is 100% his, and he's glad he has time to directly contribute. It's just I dunno, I don't think this guy has had a reality check yet. Everything that's happened with his career, everything that's happened with this mess of an indie production, and he just STILL does not get it.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I fill bad for the guy. This photo will probably follow him if ever wants to do anything further in this industry. I'm not saying he will or has the desire to do so but I would not appreciate my boss or a PR department depicting me this way on social media. It is just a little classless and neglectful.
Brad mcquaid- Ruining careers since 2008.