Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
miley-cyrus-robbery-done-by-inside-person-no-suspicious-people-found.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i have pantheon liked on fb and i havent heard a peep out of them in like weeks. did this thing finally go tits up with their last 75 bucks being spent on Unity screencaps?

Tol_sl

shitlord
I love the people in that thread saying "why can't they just refund the money?!?!?!" It's like none of them have any concept of how business works, or why it's so difficult to get loans or capital investments; because once it's gone, it's gone.
It's gone, it's all gone. Kickstarter didn't do too well, it's all gone.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great news everyone! well actually its only great if you still care about pantheon. they have an update!
Update for this week: Programming continues to work on animations and other polish issues. Tools are being ported to web apps as opposed to native windows apps for a variety of reasons. We are interviewing a 3D artist that has promise. Lore is working on the map and we should have a world map soonish to share with you. World Building continues forward. The screenshots for this week are for a different island (Mah'rela Isles) being worked on by a different world builder, but they WILL look similar for now because of the shared assets.
yeah still milking that 75 dollar asset purchase.https://www.facebook.com/pantheonrot...type=1&theater

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know, I've got to give it to Brad... he is one persistent sociopath. I would of thought he would have disappeared again after he took the money.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If this folds, he's done - period. He HAS to make this work or he's living under a bridge after he sells his house and toys and runs out of money. Of course, saying that, it seems he routinely forgets that at time.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know, I've got to give it to Brad... he is one persistent sociopath. I would of thought he would have disappeared again after he took the money.
I think calling Brad a sociopath is going a little overboard. Sure, he's a failed game creator of epic proportions (although not as monstrous as Schilling's flop, VG made it far enough that a premature launch was physically posible at least). I still think that the craziest thing going through Brad's head is that his new team of passably adequate nobodies is going to pull off a sleeper hit just like he did that one time almost 20 years ago with that one game he wasn't actually in charge of. I think his hubris and ineptitude are entirely sincere, and I think his pie in the sky dreams are entirely without malicious intent to defraud his paying customers.

I could be wrong though.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
sociopath

a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior isantisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

psychopath

a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests asamoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships,extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Great news everyone! well actually its only great if you still care about pantheon. they have an update!

Tools are being ported to web apps as opposed to native windows apps for a variety of reasons.
MMO in a browser. Wonder who Brad has been talking to ?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I think calling Brad a sociopath is going a little overboard.
Dood, he gave himself a 45k "cash advance" out of a very limited pot knowing that his other employees were getting paid pennies. While not malicious, it does show complete disregard for the welfare of people that trust him.

Also, the parking lot firing that he didn't attend at Sigil. Brad is reprehensible and I can't wait to read the "where is he now" bridge article.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why do they keep showing islands? Tropical Pantheon... Guess they need to get their moneys worth for that asset kit. Would not surprise me if Brad actually bought that one.