Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ill buy two copies if it makes it to release.

I'll also convert to Islam if Muhammad comes down from heaven and gives me a bearded rimjob.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Am I the only idiot that is definitely gonna buy this if/when it is released?
I won't support anything with the crazy zealot tied to it, but I don't think that'll be a problem because if Pantheon ever actually is a thing, she'll just be an odd part of the development history when Brad was scrapping together anything he could. At least he's actively programming and chipping away at the $35K of "advanced pay."

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_75966.jpg

Something something running on Mac.
What are they showing off here? Serious question as I don't keep up with the project much these days. I assume that they have the game running on a mac? If that is the case then it's a huge fleece to the fans again. The project was started on mac with the first several builds being mac only. It wasn't until much later that the PC client was created. (Towards the end of the original dev crew)

Bruman

Golden Squire
What are they showing off here? Serious question as I don't keep up with the project much these days. I assume that they have the game running on a mac? If that is the case then it's a huge fleece to the fans again. The project was started on mac with the first several builds being mac only. It wasn't until much later that the PC client was created. (Towards the end of the original dev crew)
IT'S A SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

Probably cost us 2-3 raid tiers.

(insert other MMO memes here)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cummon Soybro. The lulz alone will be worth the box price
What lulz? It will probably be some generic shit stain MMORPG that you'll have zero interest logging into a second time.

And that is if this actually ever gets released. Putting together a few areas in Unity and walking around them is trivial. Actually making it an MMORPG with all the challenges that come with that if it took them that long to throw together what they're showing now, half a year after this kickstarter garbage? This won't ever come out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's not like we have many options. We'll all be there on day one and complaining about how awful it is.
Really? You guys would really pay for this if, by some miracle, it actually releases? I haven't seen a single thing during this entire debacle that makes it sound like this is going to be something worth playing. The odds of it actually being a game that costs money are slim to none.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Am I the only idiot that is definitely gonna buy this if/when it is released?
Depends on if my dual-shield-using autistic D'Jinn Paladin can still receive oral sex from his NPC squire pet, as was stated in the KS stretch goals. If that is still the case I'll get in full on idiot mode and buy it. But seriously, how could most of us NOT buy a ticket for the Hindenburg after all of this bullshit? I'll drop literally tens of dollars on this bitch just for the launch experience.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Depends on if my dual-shield-using autistic D'Jinn Paladin can still receive oral sex from his NPC squire pet, as was stated in the KS stretch goals. If that is still the case I'll get in full on idiot mode and buy it. But seriously, how could most of us NOT buy a ticket for the Hindenburg after all of this bullshit? I'll drop literally tens of dollars on this bitch just for the launch experience.
I don't think that's in game anymore. Oral sex is just the devil's gateway to the evils of sodomy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, you're looking at something between Jimmy Hoffa's corpse and Malaysia Airlines MH370 + some Jesus sprinkled in.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was bored in bed earlier from not feeling well and downloaded a sub game called Crash Dive off the app store for like $7.
Noticed it said Unity when it was loading and the game is pretty decent, but made me realize these clowns will never be able to make a MMO.
His best bet since he has a Unity loving Waco Tx dev team is making some app games and building from there.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Really? You guys would really pay for this if, by some miracle, it actually releases? I haven't seen a single thing during this entire debacle that makes it sound like this is going to be something worth playing. The odds of it actually being a game that costs money are slim to none.
I just was kind of assuming it was going to be be f2p since they have to lure people in somehow.