Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tol_sl

shitlord
Voting "Blackburrow Baptist Church" as guildname. Our rugged team of f2p crusaders will clear all the way to the bottom of lowbie dungeons to hold our majestic prayer breakfasts, followed by "God hates Bards" protests at the gates of Freeport.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Voting "Blackburrow Baptist Church" as guildname. Our rugged team of f2p crusaders will clear all the way to the bottom of lowbie dungeons to hold our majestic prayer breakfasts, followed by "God hates Bards" protests at the gates of Freeport.
I thought God hated SKs? Oh, and probably Monks too.

On second thought, God would probably hate every class that had FD even though Jesus was probably a monk himself. Though I would imagine that God would accept your soul even if you had to hand him a stack of essence emeralds.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Seconded.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
They should have just copied the layout/light/contrast from that youtube video/advertisement. The ad flythrough looks great.

Adinirahc

Trakanon Raider
I don't think that's in game anymore. Oral sex is just the devil's gateway to the evils of sodomy.
Oral sex actually IS sodomy.
tongue.png

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Advanced Forum Detail Topic - should we pledge again?

Hard to believe this thread is so idle, while Pantheon is confirmed to be in full on development mode!

Chuckle worthy quote from the thread on Pantheon Forum:
"If you have money you don't mind parting with Pantheon is a very worthy cause
smile.png
"
I'd say it was a worthy cause when indie devs try to make something a niche audience wants. It's not so worthy when the CEO cashes out before any work is done on the project then uses his name and false hope to coerce more money out of die hard EQ1 lovers. It's a shame that Sony never truly gave these people a place to call home.

This isn't a shot at you Jon, just using your quote to say something nasty about Pantheon
smile.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like they just added some BS to their TOS, but it has no legal teeth or enforcement mechanism, unless I'm missing something?

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Looks like they just added some BS to their TOS, but it has no legal teeth or enforcement mechanism, unless I'm missing something?
It is more of a way for KS to protect themselves from liability which has a very very thin way of giving backers to bad projects some momentum in going after those bad projects legally. I'd not call it teeth but perhaps some spit to help the chewing.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
We need someone to be our undercover lunatic to bring us the goods. I can only imagine the crazy going on behind the scenes and it already makes me chuckle.

I thought of Soygen, because he once was very passionate about the game and threw a lot of money at it already. Step up your game and throw another dollar at it! ;P