Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Another Image Featuring:

Sparkle "Jesus's prophet"
Ron Wells "Friar Tuck"
Rivan "The high school graduate and Pantheon World Builder"
and her other two children...

I think the younger girl is adopted... she looks nothing like her siblings or parents...

rrr_img_78005.jpg

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
She really wants Jesus to come fast. will she have time to finish Pantheon? She needs to start making lore soon!
All that facebook posting and no lore making.... but she still gets paid. (rolls eyes) She has a good con going.

rrr_img_78006.jpg

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
To be truthful in some he seemed really exhausted... I do not know if he was wasted. I do know he says he is addicted to energy drinks....

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
I contend that the entire condition of Obesity is demonic in origin. While we are born into original sin through the sin of Adam in a sin cursed world, I contend that God does NOT create people into a condition of morbidity that goes against His design for the human body.
Specifically I do NOT believe that people are "born this way" as they argue. I believe it is entirely a choice.
The choice to live this aberrant lifestyle is rooted in the demonic influence of High Fructose Corn Syrup!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Vibrams. There was a class action lawsuit against them for false claims they made about their benefits. I assume she wears them because she would just crush sneakers or other shoes.

I contend that the entire condition of Obesity is demonic in origin. While we are born into original sin through the sin of Adam in a sin cursed world, I contend that God does NOT create people into a condition of morbidity that goes against His design for the human body.
Specifically I do NOT believe that people are "born this way" as they argue. I believe it is entirely a choice.
The choice to live this aberrant lifestyle is rooted in the demonic influence of High Fructose Corn Syrup!
Haha nice. Obesity is actually a really serious sin for authentic Christians that most judeos are completely hypocritical about. It combines several sins such as gluttony, greed and laziness while holding God in contempt since in proper Christian theology the body is the temple of God and is to be honored and cared for with reverence and dignity.