Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

delirium_sl

shitlord
^ Meh, other than spelling errors, this just seems like your typical shooting the breeze type chat. This being an all volunteer team, I am not expecting the best and brightest in the field. Even in the real workforce, there are plenty of people in jobs they have no business being in. Again I am all for calling out BS but I think at this point we are trying to find faults in the most mundane of areas.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
^ Meh, other than spelling errors, this just seems like your typical shooting the breeze type chat. This being an all volunteer team, I am not expecting the best and brightest in the field. Even in the real workforce, there are plenty of people in jobs they have no business being in. Again I am all for calling out BS but I think at this point we are trying to find faults in the most mundane of areas.
Settle down, Brad.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Like I said,,, tell me how i can back up my skype log and i will GIVE IT TO YOU

Tons of stuff in there
wink.png
months of it.

This... you know, honestly, I think it is perfect timing to go after a niche audience and make a solid game. I think Camelot Unchained may take a swing at it but honestly, before Brad when full retard mode (I guess a second time if you count VG or some of his other antics) he had a name people were willing to trust to an extent. He missed a chance at easy money and some success. If he could have produced anything and attracted 200,000 or even 500,000 players (FTP or subs), I think he could have made some headlines. To me, he's working really hard to simply fail. Right now, there's no way to make Pantheon a success. It's going to be a laughing stock and nothing more.

I don't know why I keep saying this but if he wants to make it easy on himself, I would go after something with a little nostalgia and do it in honor of Everquest (which is something i'm assuming he can't touch in regards to an IP) like Quest for Glory series or Kings Quest, and take those worlds and make a more modern Everquest. He could easily find something that was dear to him as a gamer and aspiring designer and try to leverage that pre-made lore and make a game. Both parties could re-establish themselves and make a living again.
Oh hell no. First of all, Brad doesn't deserve another chance. He's a proven liar, con artist and fraud. To think he should continue to work in this industry after everything he has fucked up time and again with gross incompetence and malfeasance is frankly, retarded. And then, you want him to ruin these two beloved IP's, also? I take back what I said earlier about this community never supporting Brad again. Its clear many here will trip over themselves to throw wads of cash at the Brad's next promise of MMO Salvation though the Gospel of The Vision.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So basically the history of all this is to make excuses for Brad and shit on Rerolled, then when they finally get shit on they come here and go nuclear option on everyone else left over there. It's like a bunch of fucking dumped fat chicks in here.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Oh hell no. First of all, Brad doesn't deserve another chance. He's a proven liar, con artist and fraud. To think he should continue to work in this industry after everything he has fucked up time and again with gross incompetence and malfeasance is frankly, retarded. And then, you want him to ruin these two beloved IP's, also? I take back what I said earlier about this community never supporting Brad again. Its clear many here will trip over themselves to throw wads of cash at the Brad's next promise of MMO Salvation though the Gospel of The Vision.
Do not fear... he is done now.... Sparkle being exposed and his defending her shows it...

This is a post image of Brad defending and refusing to take her take down her posts on Facebook, despite them being linked to the game...

They are making a movie. I am sure it will make me sigh like the others.

rrr_img_78112.jpg

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Here is Sparkles response when confronted in the same channel where all devs cancee about her post on Facebook... I guess Brad thinks I need healing too...

I guess she is cool with discussion when it rolls her way. It is ok is she is the hater...

rrr_img_78116.jpg

Do not fear... he is done now.... Sparkle being exposed and his defending her shows it...
I'm 99% positive Sparkle's relationship to Brad won't affect him in any meaningful way. No one gave a shit he embezzeled $45K or whatever the final sum was, and no one is going to give a shit what some two-bit developer on his volunteer team thinks.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Nirrtix, you dont need to keep posting the same skype logs. Just reference them. "Oh in the logs I posted sparkles said ...."