Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I dont lift
frown.png
You should. PM me if you're ever in Florida and we'll get some training time in.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People trust people who never skip leg day.

Source credibility as a function of communicator physical attractiveness

you might want to start posting some bro. care less about alphas/betas/integrity and more about making this thread slightly funnier/more interesting.
Hah nah. I wouldn't want to out anyone. I'll say some devs have definitely been unfairly treated by a few people in this thread but it's not their fault. They didn't know what was really going on behind the scenes.

It's really in the past now, but If something good comes up and I can drop it a way it won't drag anyone into it, I will. I typically ask the person giving me the info first anyway. The shit dropped about Brads last stint at SOE was absolutely true. He did sit on Facebook all day talking motorcycles. He did have most of his work thorwn out because it was a terrible quest idea or broken. The guy had no value there by the end.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I used to love leg day. Loading the leg press to the tits with 45s made me feel like The Hulk.

Arm day...notsomuch.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kyn(I know you lurk) care to comment on what Nirrtix has said? Was it really you and others deleting and banning people? I always thought it was her in someone's ear asking for those actions...