Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Look up Transubstantiation and Protestant Communion if you're interested. Protestants don't eat people, Roman Catholics do. For Protestants it is a sign and a symbol.

However, thinking that sparkle would know and understand that seems overly optimistic...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Oh I know what it is now rofl, this is what indoctrination I was receiving when I was like 5

"omg christians are weird lol, now, lets go do some normal, sensible stuff"

rrr_img_78246.jpg

p.s. i'll do the above (muharram) if Pantheon sees a open beta.

rmack_sl

shitlord
Look up Transubstantiation and Protestant Communion if you're interested. Protestants don't eat people, Roman Catholics do. For Protestants it is a sign and a symbol.

However, thinking that sparkle would know and understand that seems overly optimistic...
You know I always thought that if my parents were protestant then maybe I would believe in god today. The religion is very laid back and hey the priest can get damn married, who woulda thought.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You know I always thought that if my parents were protestant then maybe I would believe in god today. The religion is very laid back and hey the priest can get damn married, who woulda thought.
Protestant isn't one religion. There are something like 1,100 variations of it in the US alone. Some are laid back. Some are Oral Roberts.

delirium_sl

shitlord
Interestingly, Catholic priests at one time could get married, however that was stopped sometime during the dark ages when married catholic preists were leaving church property to their families when they passed away. It wasnt until somwhere between the 9th and 11th century the Catholic church really started cracking down on the whole celibacy thing. Wow this thread has gone way off topic lol.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Interestingly, Catholic priests at one time could get married, however that was stopped sometime during the dark ages when married catholic preists were leaving church property to their families when they passed away. It wasnt until somwhere between the 9th and 11th century the Catholic church really started cracking down on the whole celibacy thing. Wow this thread has gone way off topic lol.
Yeah now they just do it all in secret.

On Topic: Just like Brads involvement with this games development

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Kickstarter this shit!
I am thinking of different level designs as we speak!

Level 2 "YO ADRIAN. I DID IT" : The player runs around and beats little cartoon huggables with sticks. It pains you to do it but because they are so cute. But you must, because if you don't hit 100 of the little bastards in 5 minutes while finding them and platforming around the level, you don't get to see the photoshop at the end!

Level 3:"ALLAH ALLA ALAA ... Al.... ALL A WHAT? Drive my Taxi" The player runs around a desert cutting the heads off of all who don't like his T-Shirt. You can only chop the heads off the figurines that do not like your T-Shirt. Some will love your T-Shirt. It will be impossible to figure out which ones are which. It will be like a memorization game of trial and error like Concentration. You must find 50 in 4 minutes. If you win, you get the photoshop.

Level 4:"HIDE YOUR.... EVERYONE HIDE!" You are a cop. Shoot all the black people. If you fail to do so within the time limit, you become a black cop and have to shoot all the white people. This goes back and forth until you win and see the photoshop!

We can call it "Not Politely Non-Politically Correct" (Tm)

Who is with me? We can make this happen. Our first rerolled developed game.

We will make tens of dollars.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
As always, I'm in for $1.00.
Ok I am going to make the Kickstarter guidelines.

$1.00 - You get to watch Utnayan play the game on a VHS tape mailed to you.

Working on more kickstarter goals. Soygen, I hope you still have your VCR.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I hope the photoshop is nudes

We should have a Rerolled arcade with leaderboards, where's the kickstarter for that?

Ceythos_sl

shitlord
Hey Ceythos hows it goin man? You swing by VGOemulator.net lately? Perhaps you could give those peeps some leet inside infoz to help get that server off the ground!
Doin' alright, thanks. I've seen their vids and followed their updates, looks like they're making good strides. Who knows, maybe their fresh eyes will find and fix some of the underlying issues we encountered with the game. I don't have the depth of knowledge they'd need right now so I can't really be of any help where they're at - I'm 'just an idea guy' for the time being.

delirium_sl

shitlord
@Ceythos: good to hear man, I putz around on their server from time to time just to look at the world as thats all you can really do atm. Still is really cool how far they have come considering it is all volunteer staff. Truly is a labor of love for those guys.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
If Brad is truly still reading these forums, you think he's laughing inside at least a little? Some of this has been pretty funny stuff..