Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Melvin, ah sorry for wasting my time on you. Apparently your idea of old school is so different than anyone elses that I guess perhaps you should just make your own game. Maybe text based, or were you the verbal dnd type?
You should apologize to yourself for wasting your time with Pantheon. And I'm sticking to what I said earlier, that everyone's idea of old school is different from everyone else's, and that no matter how you rehash EQ you're going to end up disappointing more people than you make happy.

As far as making my own game, I already started one a couple years ago, and after a month of work it was pretty clear that the direction it was headed wasn't much more than nethack on a hex grid. I'm no artist though, and ascii is a look that I can't love even if I'm the one that made it. I'm also under no delusion that I can do nethack better than nethack did. So I stopped. I have realistic expectations. Shouldn't you, too?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kyndread wtf man... And here people were wondering how some devote fan could quit and return to a project three different times. It's because you're horribly unstable and it's all a bit sad. For someone who has seen most of the same things that I saw, I can't fathom how you can still be on board. You're a mindless grunt who Brad would replace in a heartbeat should a better grunt appear. In this entire drunkin rant, you've failed to even produce any positive thoughts on Pantheon. I assume your goal in coming here was to put a positive light on the project before dropping new information. If that was your goal, you've failed miserably. Being that you hold one of the associate producer titles- This is just another black mark for the project.

How very sad and entertaining
smile.png

And I was starting to like all of ya, insults and all. You know by continuing to follow this thread you have some voice inside of you that wants to Pantheon to succeed. "p.a.n.t.h.e.o.n.....m.u.s.t....h.a.v.e...". Otherwise why bother to read or reply. There most be a few dozen other threads where you can tear people apart. But to stay in this one, you know you want it.
If you guys could manage to act like professionals then I'm sure you'd have all the cheerleaders you wanted.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dum de dum.... I think I'm done. Seek out Gogojira for some more info. Gogo, please bring pjpantheon back
smile.png
you were done before you sloshed your way in here in the dead of night when its just us night owls. moral support? what the hell is that supposed to mean? you honestly think we should slap you on the back and say 'atta boy' when your dear leader, brad and his cohorts of religious nutjobs and scammers are bilking decent people out of tens of thousands of their hard earned money? those people trusted him to deliver a product and all he did with the money was fuck off on his motorcycle and spend cash on his undeserved rich boy lifestyle. what kind of moral support do you expect when you are using assets from an independent source that any of us could purchase and calling it your own? i honestly cant wait til you come crawling back here with your tail between your legs when team jesus fucks you over like it did nirtix and the rest of the former pantheon crew. what really grinds my ass is that you people only give a fuck when its your interests being stepped on but are perfectly fine with the highway robbery going on at pipedreamtheon.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm not even talking about money, I'm just talking moral support. I don't know if you've ever had the opportunity to have someone standing next to you yelling in your ear that you suck and are going to fail, but I assure you, it doesn't help whatsoever.
Oh boo hoo, poor you. Just working the salt mines for your fraudulent embezzling shitlord huh?

Who gives a fuck if you feel bad? You should feel bad about taking part in this.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You probably wouldn't expect this but the PM was actually good news. Guess who ain't on the team anymore?
Please tell me, it is not Sparkling! That would be horrible news. Pantheon will fail without Fuzzy Trolls and Merefolks! And who would deliver the christian crazy stuff? Pantheon fucking ruined!

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
And yet more good points by Quaid.

Can you really not see that your team is the equivalent of a really bad family/casual guild?

I'm not even talking about the ones that managed to zerg Naggy during Velious-era with the outside help of epic geared 60's. I'm talking about the ones that would team up with 1-2 other guilds just to try getting to the bottom of the Hole.
tongue.png

And off you go.. further proving all the points that were made by the few that were here for your "AMA".
My first EQ guild had a website, and on the front page someone posted like a week ahead of time that we were going to raid (I shit you not) Upper Guk. This was late Velious era, right before Luclin. I was one of like 3 misc noobs that showed up and didn't know where we were going or what we were going to do when we got there. I absolutely agree that that's how Pantheon is being run, even back when they were an experienced team of professionals working on the Kickstarter.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Please tell me, it is not Sparkling! That would be horrible news. Pantheon will fail without Fuzzy Trolls and Merefolks! And who would deliver the christian crazy stuff? Pantheon fucking ruined!
Yeah, so she's gone. All your fuzzy troll dreams are ruined. The revenant are now harvesting their souls.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My first EQ guild had a website, and on the front page someone posted like a week ahead of time that we were going to raid (I shit you not) Upper Guk. This was late Velious era, right before Luclin. I was one of like 3 misc noobs that showed up and didn't know where we were going or what we were going to do when we got there. I absolutely agree that that's how Pantheon is being run, even back when they were an experienced team of professionals working on the Kickstarter.
my first EQ guild was a guild i formed and we used to do stuff like say "we are raiding x zone today" . i would look on the net for any info about an underused zone and see if there was any rare spawn we could find and kill and gear up some members. we did this with great success in permafrost keep. lots of named stuff in there and the place was always empty, we got quite a few robes and other interesting trinkets from there. of course this was pre-kunark and even though those kinds of raids were successful, it still wasnt enough to keep my guild from falling apart. :/

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Yeah, so she's gone. All your fuzzy troll dreams are ruined. The revenant are now harvesting their souls.
Has the rest of her family left as well or is she just reduced to influencing the game through them? Have they returned all the stuff she scrubbed from the "Design Doc"? Next up, get rid of Brad.