Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Being passionate about a pool of sewage doesn't do anything to make it stink less. Do the hard work of dredging it out, cleaning it up, and then you might have something to be proud of and worth defending.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean the big studios with millions of dollars hire some supposedly talented people, they churn out some crapware MMO, and you play it for a month. Where's the talent in that? We are doing the best with what we have to make this happen, and there are some talented folks on the team.
rrr_img_78367.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo, don't be hatin' man. We all were following orders at the time for moderating (I know, someone is going to make a nazi reference). I am actually pretty lenient. If someone was banned by whoever, a lot of the time after things had blown over, I'd go back and unban them. Notice Frenzic isn't banned. You're not banned either, but you're still light blue due to sub level so that doesn't help you much.
Is there anything we can say that's critical but accurate that isn't hating in your eyes? Unless we are showing full support for this project, it's hating. You guys havent done anything to deserve our blind support. That happen last year...

stop saying you're here to answer questions then not answer them. Youre essentially trolling at this point which would get you banned on the Pantheon forums. Maybe you guys should have reached out to one of our exceptional mods like Soybro(who donated a heafty sum to this project,) let him mod/oversee any community issues that arose before you had a bunch of irrational people take action.

My overall point, none of you are or were ever qualified for the positions you're in and you continue to make mistakes because of that. Starting at the top with Brad who continues to make personal mistakes over and over again. You can't get the community side of the house right and you want us to believe you're capable of making a quality MMO? Holy fuck!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have to imagine that reading this thread and not responding has been slowly building up in Kyndread. Hit the sauce a little too hard and it all came flowing out. To put this into perspective, a developer for this game came to ReRolled and shit post about getting negs. Haha.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What's this guy thinking? What point is he trying to make? Did he think he could gain some type of cool points within Pantheon by coming in here white knighting the game and attempt to come up with witty retorts? The guy is acting like some butt hurt 16 year old that got cheated on by his girlfriend but is still taking up for her.

Kyn, try coming in here like an adult that knows something about MMO's, developing a game, and the industry in general and who knows, maybe you can have some level of conversation. Otherwise, you're wasting our time and derailing us from our original memes and gifs.

BTW.. me too Flex, i'm seriously bummed right now.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, 4 hours sleep and its off to my real job soon. Sigh... the things I do to reach out to the greater community. Anyway, you guys added the drunk part. I wasn't/am not. Just wanted to try to reach out and answer some questions. Perhaps at times I'm a bit too passionate about the game and defend it tooth and nail, but wouldn't you agree it is probably better to be too passionate than not in this case. Not being passionate about something you are working on has created a lot of crap MMOs over the years. Think on that.
You're an idiot, and you fucking ruined my breakfast of Reese's Puffs by making me read some of the stupid shit that you wrote overnight. The worst thing is that you don't even seem to understand that an entire forum thinking you were writing while drunk is probably an indicator of how fucking terrible you are at relating to people, and you should have just stuck with"Yep. I'm totally shitfaced."

With Brad's track record and Pantheon's history, almost no one is going to waddle over to hand Brad money or give the project any support until such time that we actually see something actually substantive. Not a "fuckton of islands with Unity docks" or whatever other underwhelming shit gets trundled out...Pantheon doesn't have a chance of ever garnering serious support unless something actually significant gets released. Which, to date, has yet to happen.

There is no reason you should be here asking for questions to answer, you should be pushing information to us. And if you don't have anything to give us then STFU. That is one of the exact same things that both Curt and Brad did - come here to try to engage gamers and create interest and activity while offering absolutely nothing in regards to your project. Except Curt and Brad are a million times better at it than you seem to be, which is really saying something since they're not very good at it to begin with.