Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have to imagine there will be a shitload of dissenting voices should another crowdfunding campaign go up. I can't wait!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Brad doesn't owe you guys shit he took your money and laughed himself into a prescription drug induced coma.

delirium_sl

shitlord
I hate to break it to ya Nirrtix and well anyone else who DONATED money on this game. But the fact is you DONATED it. You didn't LOAN it. You didn't purchase a product.

Donation - A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash offering... (taken from wikipedia.)

You gave the money away. They don't have to return it as you willingly gave it away. Thats why all these people clamoring for refunds don't have much of a leg to stand on because from the beginning the project was asking for donations.

Sorry they treated you like shit and this game has gone into the shitter (which is why I never donated on their site.) But your money is gone, you aren't going to get it back.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I have to imagine there will be a shitload of dissenting voices should another crowdfunding campaign go up. I can't wait!
There were a few initially like Convo and KTAM... The only members of the community left are the completly devout.

As to Frenzic... Frenzic was a Mod, who offered to help with the Video... Aradune that was a flat out LIE.

Delirium I am well aware of that... I am making a point that we were cheated by a man who has more than enough assets. I have made your point many times.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Delirium I am well aware of that... I am making a point that we were cheated by a man who has more than enough assets. I have made your point many times.
Brad has cheated his way through the entirety of his mmo career. Anyone smart enough to just google the guy can tell as much.

Your blind ignorance cost you $250 and a ton of time and dignity.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
As to Frenzic... Frenzic was a Mod, who offered to help with the Video... Aradune that was a flat out LIE.
Not the first and won't be the last. Convo tried to tell me how much of a shady mother fucker Brad was, way back in like Feb. I didn't have much interaction with Brad prior to this so I wanted to see for myself. Well now there should be no doubt in anyone's mind.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Nirrtix begging Brad to let him come back is priceless.
Who called it? haha

5 days ago

Having said that you're not absolved of all of your sins because you hit the ejection button and ran over here waving the white flag of fuzzy troll art. You'll claw your way back into the Pantheon inner sanctum, because lets face it, they need anything they can get at this point and you have some sort of psychological dependence on it. You'll work for free and probably donate another $250, and be the first person to shit-talk RR and ban people in the future in order to reestablish your true believer status.
Can't wait for Nirtixx comes back here and starts shit talking Pantheon again at some point when she/he gets burned once again by the righteous fire of our lord and savior jesus christ over.

Edit: I didn't notice Nirtixx beat me to my prediction and is already here hahaha

Visionary Realms, ya'll ni99az crayzee.

Back to bulk cooking chicken. I'll check this shit tonight when I'm hammered and expect some srs luls.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Veeshan = Heavens
Xegony = Oxygen
Rathe = Earth
Fennin Ro = Infernno
Tarew (Marr) = Water
E'ci = Ice
Povar = Vapor
Coirnav = Corvina (a fish)
Tunare = Nature
Rodcet Nife = Docter Fine
Rolfron (Zek) = Forlorn

Drolvarg = Grav(e)lord
Nektulos = Skeluton
Felwithe = White Elf
Qeynos = Sony EQ

There are a lot more, but many are references to players/developers and really dull stuff like merchant tekrama = a market.
Damn, you got here before I did.

Well I'll just put these here instead.
rrr_img_79202.jpg
rrr_img_79203.jpg

rrr_img_79204.jpg
rrr_img_79205.jpg

rrr_img_79206.jpg
rrr_img_79207.jpg

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I have no intention to be back there, they will not let me back. They banned KTAM like 5 or 6 times with his dummy accounts.... Brad owes people money... especially people who he kicked for disagreeing with his "dream" changing into a nightmare. I know he will not give me my money back he has not given anyone theirs back.... He sits in his fancy mansion but cannot pay people their meager amounts pledged back? Brad is planning an Indygogo next. Why? He can collect all the money now. The reason is simple... it gets him more publicity for his "game," so he can take from those who pledged to make that. What is mind boggling is some who have donated $1000 are still willing to donate more despite all that has occured! I donated $250.. I said I would wait and see to donate more... things just got worse and worse. The ship has almost sunk. To turn around now is probably futile. That might have been the plan all along. Yet people still want to donate more. Why? They admire Brad because of Everquest... (rollseyes)
You slurped up the kult-aid toe jam straight off of Brad's flip flops and were a willing party to the antics of that whole mess from the get go.

It took Wells marginalizing you(predicted/warned about months ago) and your no longer being a usable asset(shill) before you "wised up". Stock Unity assets were more important than you. Let that sink in a moment.

Brad, while a con artist/shyster, didn't victimize you. Your arrogance and lack of critical thinking did the job. I'd say next time have a healthier dose of skepticism for such situations but you're pretty much a mark looking for a scam to happen.

All you can do now is make others aware of what you did so that you can help the ones who would ignorantly fall prey to Brad et al but at least be smart enough to avoid him once in the know....

...and wince painfully at the reminder of those who will arrogantly ignore it and think they're the special snow flake exception that will ride Brad's tricycle of glory only to get burned and cast aside when used up, like you did.

Welcome to Rerolled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus christ
I guess my point is either allow me back or send me a check for $250. Do not tell me with that huge mansion built on Everquest money you do not have $250.
-Nirrtix (Former Pantheon Mod)
what kind of ultimatum is this? let me work for you for free or give me money, do you not realize how gullible you sound? allow me back? really? im going to bet that in a relationship, you were never the one to end it. it was always the other person, right?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You said Sparkle was posting on her facebook? How much does that thing weigh? I always pictured her during VG as a huge white sea cow because of her horrible attitude. Good thing Sillius put a raid mob with her name in and probably boosted that manatee's ego even more.

rmack_sl

shitlord
jesus christ

what kind of ultimatum is this? let me work for you for free or give me money, do you not realize how gullible you sound? allow me back? really? im going to bet that in a relationship, you were never the one to end it. it was always the other person, right?
It's like asking for your money back from what you donated to church because you found out god isn't real. Your the one who fell for it and donated to the cause.