Parent Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nice man, first game is where you play someone that has to kill people. What a terrible father!!!

I feel like my kid will be the same. He already wants to play with our phones and he's only 6 months...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Checking in, where do I get the club jacket?

rrr_img_114466.jpg
2 boys and a girl? You're done! I hope she got the plumbing ripped out.
tongue.png

Congrats man, that's super awesome. And no, your life isn't over, it's just going to be vastly different and at times you wont be a fan, but then they smile at you and you no longer give any fucks about any of that.
smile.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Nice man, first game is where you play someone that has to kill people. What a terrible father!!!

I feel like my kid will be the same. He already wants to play with our phones and he's only 6 months...
That'll come quick, My kid has been using our tablets for probably a year now, since about 1 1/2. He has an Itsy Bitsy Spider app that he loves, he likes doing various baloon pop games, shape/color puzzles, etc.

He knows he can't use the tablets without our permission, so he'll go get one, carry it over to us and say "Tablet Time?".

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Reading this thread is brutal, I still have 3 and a half month till my son arrives. It's like reading a thread where everyone is beta testing a game and I have to wait till release.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
As you have three kids you should really get two of them to play violin and one cello. You have an instant trio, and they'll be able to make so much money playing weddings and shit, they'll have college paid for by the time they get there. I shit you not.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As you have three kids you should really get two of them to play violin and one cello. You have an instant trio, and they'll be able to make so much money playing weddings and shit, they'll have college paid for by the time they get there. I shit you not.
I prefer Sax and Violins

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Last night finally felt the tip of his first tooth poking out of the gums, hallelujah. He went to be really easy for once. He woke up every 3 hours but basically just needed to be held to fall back asleep. I wonder if part of it is him waking up in a room all by himself.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wasn't saying you can't have a metal wedding march. I was saying, for the love of god, why would you only have 2 violins and a cello at a reception? Most boring wedding reception ever? Probably.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Fuck triplets. My greatest fear.

My wife is already talking about a third child. I'm like nopenopenope. What if you have twins or more? ffuuuufufuuuuuuuu.

I don't own a farm, I don't need extra hands.

Congrats man, glad to hear everything is awesome. Welcome to the club. You get a first row seat, we won't hear from you for a few years now.