Parent Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Baby was constipated for 24 hours. One solution I read was stimulate his ass... I was skeptical.

Rammed a qtip in there, slammed it around a bit and within 2 minutes he emptied his entire bowels

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Man. Babies, rectums, poop, and so forth. Parents have to do weird stuff. We're the most evolved form of life, right? Why can't our young walk and poop in a litter box when born?

It's interesting to remember this stuff now that my kids are older. If I talk to my teenage girls about poop or related matters they are totally embarrassed. My youngest likes to call everyone Sir (or Madam) PoopsAlot. High humour factor here.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well it was weird because for one I thought there'd be resistance and he'd get upset. He just had a super concentrated look and it glided quickly in. I was taken aback.

The funny thing is right after that he fell asleep for 3 hours. Didn't sleep at all last night

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's been a few times with my younger two where they were plugged up (too much cheese? too many raisins? whatever), and they struggled to push out a turd and once the finally did they just passed the fuck out into a major nap.

iannis

Musty Nester
Man. Babies, rectums, poop, and so forth. Parents have to do weird stuff. We're the most evolved form of life, right? Why can't our young walk and poop in a litter box when born?

It's interesting to remember this stuff now that my kids are older. If I talk to my teenage girls about poop or related matters they are totally embarrassed. My youngest likes to call everyone Sir (or Madam) PoopsAlot. High humour factor here.

You gotta get that boy some plastic dog doo so he can terrorize his sisters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Went to a 1 yr bday party this weekend. My daughter is as big or bigger than kids 8 months older. I know she's big, but it's weird to see the comparison in person.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My sister's daughter is 1 year younger than my son and outweighs him and is just as tall. Sister had gestational diabetes and the baby came out huge

iannis

Musty Nester
Well now her childhood nickname has to be vanka and when she's older and asks why

Because you were yuuuuuge

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well now her childhood nickname has to be vanka and when she's older and asks why

Because you were yuuuuuge
No thanks.
But her name does work perfectly before "asaurus Rex".

No gestational diabetes for the wife, and the baby was 7.5lbs