Parent Thread

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Jesus man 5? Pull out once in a while :)

Found out today my daughter is 155 centimeters. That is crazy she is barely 11, and sprouted up 2 inches in just over a year.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, five. Took us a while to figure out how she was getting pregnant...

That's crazy tall for an 11 year old. My kids are all short. My 16 year old twins are just 5'1" (155 cm). I'm 6'1" myself (186 cm), but my wife is fairly short, but all our kids got super short genes it seems.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
A dog that attacks a child for any reason does not need to be given to a pound or shelter. There are already too many animals there, many without a incident of biting a child
This is correct, and its bizarre to me that anyone is giving ZyyzYzzy shit on this topic. Are there parents who wouldnt end any animal if it bit their kid? Dogs need to not bite my kids, and there really arent a lot of details that need to be discussed to clarify this position.

Growing up in the country, I have actually had to shoot a dog for eating my chickens before (literally killed about 20+ chickens in one night). Thats what you do with a dog that needs to be put down. And we have people arguing you shouldnt do the same if it bites your kid?

This is a really weird phase in the development of Western civilization.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This is correct, and its bizarre to me that anyone is giving ZyyzYzzy shit on this topic. Are there parents who wouldnt end any animal if it bit their kid? Dogs need to not bite my kids, and there really arent a lot of details that need to be discussed to clarify this position.

Growing up in the country, I have actually had to shoot a dog for eating my chickens before (literally killed about 20+ chickens in one night). Thats what you do with a dog that needs to be put down. And we have people arguing you shouldnt do the same if it bites your kid?

This is a really weird phase in the development of Western civilization.

Its not a new development. There is a reason dogs are "man's best friend". Some people see dogs as just "animals" but a lot of people see them as family.

It goes either way and being in country or not doesn't make much of a difference imo. I see country people that just see dogs as work animals, I also see country people that treat their animals as a family members (dogs/horses/cats/etc).

I can easily see putting a dog down for injuring a child, it really depends on the situation though, the extent of the injury, the intention of the dog, the circumstances around it, etc. I could also easily just see teaching the child how to behave around animals.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Its not a new development. There is a reason dogs are "man's best friend". Some people see dogs as just "animals" but a lot of people see them as family.

It goes either way and being in country or not doesn't make much of a difference imo. I see country people that just see dogs as work animals, I also see country people that treat their animals as a family members (dogs/horses/cats/etc).

I can easily see putting a dog down for injuring a child, it really depends on the situation though, the extent of the injury, the intention of the dog, the circumstances around it, etc. I could also easily just see teaching the child how to behave around animals.
It is as if they are animals and can snap for no reason.

You can teach a child to behave around animals, doesn't mean an attack will never occur.

Also....intention of the dog. Get the fuck out of here.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It is as if they are animals and can snap for no reason.

You can teach a child to behave around animals, doesn't mean an attack will never occur.

Also....intention of the dog. Get the fuck out of here.

So much wrong in these 3 sentences. Doesn't deserve a proper response. Take your own advice and gtfo.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I always imagined you were projecting pitbull hate in your posts.

I can't deny that type of breed certainly is a part of the "situation" & "circumstance".

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I always imagined you were projecting pitbull hate in your posts.

I can't deny that type of breed certainly is a part of the "situation" & "circumstance".
I was just assuming you are a retarded and hence a pitbull owner given you take "intentions of the dog" into an account when an attack on a child occurs.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was just assuming you are a retarded and hence a pitbull owner given you take "intentions of the dog" into an account when an attack on a child occurs.

Yes, I would still take into account the intentions of the dog. It matters if the dog was intimidated/coerced/threatened rather than if it's being aggressive on it's own accord. I don't know how you can't understand the simple phrase tbh.

I'm not a pitbull owner. Have a Lab/Collie mix right now.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes, I would still take into account the intentions of the dog. It matters if the dog was intimidated/coerced rather than if it's being aggressive on it's own accord. I don't know how you can't understand the simple phrase tbh.

I'm not a pitbull owner. Have a Lab/Collie mix right now.
Because at the end of the day it is a dog and a child is hurt. The intentions of the dog have no fucking bearing on anything, you sick fuck

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Again, you have a hard time reading or remembering.
Enlighten me please. I have no wavered in my stance of an animal attacking a child.

I don't know how you sick fucks even think about keeping an animal around that has harmed your child. Fucking sickening and selfish of you.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Enlighten me please. I have no wavered in my stance of an animal attacking a child.

I don't know how you sick fucks even think about keeping an animal around that has harmed your child. Fucking sickening and selfish of you.

Because unlike you, and your hatred for animals, I'm willing to take in the entire situation before passing judgement. I've already claimed at least twice that I have NO PROBLEM killing an animal that has harmed a child. The severity of the injury and the circumstances on how it occurred do matter. A scrape on the hand because a kid decides to grab the dog's nose/mouth or whatever and was grazed by a tooth is drastically different than a pitbull taking a chunk of flesh out of a leg, or worse.

I already stated once that the big misunderstanding is what you're saying is an "injury".

Little kids are willing to cry at the slightest thing, I'm certainly not killing my dog for something stupid. Kids need to learn too.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Because unlike you, and your hatred for animals, I'm willing to take in the entire situation before passing judgement. I've already claimed at least twice that I have NO PROBLEM killing an animal that has harmed a child. The severity of the injury and the circumstances on how it occurred do matter. A scrape on the hand because a kid decides to grab the dog's nose/mouth or whatever and was grazed by a tooth is drastically different than a pitbull taking a chunk of flesh out of a leg, or worse.

I already stated once that the big misunderstanding is what you're saying is an "injury"

Little kids are willing to cry at the slightest thing, I'm certainly not killing my dog for something stupid. Kids need to learn too.
Good fucking thing I never defined this explicitly besides harming the child and never implied I would put down a dog for scarping a hand.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Good fucking thing I never defined this explicitly besides harming the child and never implied I would put down a dog for scarping a hand.

Good thing you're so quick to jump to conclusions, kill animals, and act very irrationally toward people you don't perceive agreeing with you. Your posts come across as psycho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Good thing you're so quick to jump to conclusions, kill animals, and act very irrationally toward people you don't perceive agreeing with you. Your posts come across as psycho.
Maybe it is because I was jumped on for my very first fucking post and, despite keeping the same stance, retards kept trying to attack my stance of not standing for the harming of a child by an animal because they kept misinterpreting what I said?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah, five. Took us a while to figure out how she was getting pregnant...

That's crazy tall for an 11 year old. My kids are all short. My 16 year old twins are just 5'1" (155 cm). I'm 6'1" myself (186 cm), but my wife is fairly short, but all our kids got super short genes it seems.

Not sure if serious...

We are both on the tall side so I expect her to be at least 5'8", we just have the one so the thought of 5 I can't fathom.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it is because I was jumped on for my very first fucking post and, despite keeping the same stance, retards kept trying to attack my stance of not standing for the harming of a child by an animal because they kept misinterpreting what I said?

Lol you were jumped on huh? You were the one who went straight to downsy retard and faggot comments towards those who disagreed. I thought you were a big child protecting neck snapper and now you're playing victim?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lol you were jumped on huh? You were the one who went straight to downsy retard and faggot comments towards those who disagreed. I thought you were a big child protecting neck snapper and now you're playing victim?
Towards you, yes because you are