Parent Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
2nd son just hit 1, other hit 3 back in April.

Kind of crazy how much more advanced the 1 year old is compared to w here my son was at back then. He's on the cusp of both walking and saying his first word. He climbs shit like crazy. He's able to get onto the toddler bed now which is the most frightening thing I can ever imagine. He actually fell off onto the hardwood floor before we figured out he was actually on the bed.

The other one is a goddamn genius now. If you remember, he wouldn't talk until he was almost 2. Now he just has full conversations with us. He also, I think, has an eidetic memory. He can recite crazy detail from months ago.. where we parked, what color the car next to us was, etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Mine is going to be 21 in December.

You do the best you can, make sure they know what they should expect from others, and that you love them unconditionally and their value is intrinsic and not based on what others think of them.

That and try to look and act like John Wick when their friends come over - that’s all I got for you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
HPV vaccine x 2. IUD. Condoms x infinity. And a trip to the obstetrics to see some birthing. What else is a dad gonna do?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Top ten names for my second boy, plz vote

Logan
Orion
Slate
Cruz
Titus
Xavier
Maximo
Axel
Enzo
Max

• 1Picard

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Top ten names for my second boy, plz vote

Logan
Orion
Slate
Cruz
Titus
Xavier
Maximo
Axel
Enzo
Max
Enzo has some potential. He could dress as himself for Halloween!

12637-5f8363b849545a00e87d2a95366010d4.jpg

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

How about not have friends that go to "diversity" parties and suck off random dicks and don't go to parties or situations like that in general. Have some fucking common sense. And the other dad? Wtf cuck is he. Oh call the cops
"Hi cops, my dumbass whore daughter willingly drove cross town to the ghetto and ducked some cockn can you arrest them?" For fuck sake really

Nah, just give her an IUD and let her go join the gang bang.

And yes I have two daughters - she wouldn't see the light of day for a long time. If I own the residence you reside in - you follow my rules. If you are woke and old, then go - you come back there will be more consequences (the consequences will never be the same!)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had my first baby Monday! He’s a healthy boy .

Last edited:
  • 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
18 month appt today, my daughter is a beast.
36" tall, 28 lbs. She's also been able to jump off the ground unassisted for a couple weeks.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My kids are all ready for school to start. Couple weeks and it does. This is going to be quite a year - two in grade 12, one in grade 10, 9, and 5. I'm emotional for my twins' senior year. They have loved high school, and are very excited for college, both already know where they are going, and have already contacted department chairs with their intentions. My 15 year old daughter had a crappy year last year, but it ended better with some friendships developing. I hope so much her friendships weathered the summer. My 14 year old starting high school is very excited. He was desperate to be out of middle school. He's probably my most social kid. My 10 year old is without question, my smartest kid. They've been pushing us to skip him ahead a grade, but I don't think he's mature enough. He's also small for his age. He's already smallest in his class, and pushing him ahead would make him a midget. That said, he needs extra challenges, so we find things for him to do.

Throw in to that a kid learning how to drive, four soccer teams, three hockey teams, violin, cello, guitar, and piano lessons, homework, and whatever else happens, this should be quite the year.

But I find I'm rather looking forward to it. Next year at this time we will be preparing for 2 kids to move out, and we'll have only 3 at home. Throwing my daughters into the university population fills me with terror. And I'm already exhausted.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Two months in and I already have this girl trained to shit ONLY when mom is on diaper duty. I'm good at this.

Screenshot_20180806-164538_Chrome.jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2nd son just hit 1, other hit 3 back in April.

Kind of crazy how much more advanced the 1 year old is compared to w here my son was at back then. He's on the cusp of both walking and saying his first word. He climbs shit like crazy. He's able to get onto the toddler bed now which is the most frightening thing I can ever imagine. He actually fell off onto the hardwood floor before we figured out he was actually on the bed.

The other one is a goddamn genius now. If you remember, he wouldn't talk until he was almost 2. Now he just has full conversations with us. He also, I think, has an eidetic memory. He can recite crazy detail from months ago.. where we parked, what color the car next to us was, etc.
That's just kids man. They remember the weirdest shit!

Siliconemelons

Interesting times are coming to my family...

One cousin has a kid named Zelda

another... Gannon

I swear if someone shows up with a Link at the next family gathering.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Well you could always say, you’re the missing Link.

Our seven month old has scarlet fever. Oregon Trail up in this motherfucker.