Parent Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
My 11 and 9 years old are starting to compete in tennis. The 9 yr old won bronze in his first competition, and he's got another one tomorrow.

I am 100 percent more anxious than he is just watching him play, but i stay out of his way and let him do his thing. I've never been prouder of him though, the kid is good and you can tell he legit enjoy himself playing, super good sport to his opponents etc.

Having boys that age is what it's all about for dads, all the mommy years are behind now, it's time for Video games and sports with dads during playtime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That sucks. I'm curious as to why three would be the magic number. I would think if you want more than one kid 2+ would be fine. I wonder if she has two brothers/sisters and is trying to replicate her family as a kid.

On a side note 35+ is when having kids goes downhill for women but it's not a quick drop off. It's when it starts to slope down a little faster on graphs. I have two kids and both are thankfully healthy. My wife was 34 and 37.5 at birth. But then again I have super sperm so that may play into it.
I have super sperm too.. I've impregnated her the first cycle every single time.

As for 3, not really sure. She says she was the third kid so she doesn't want to miss out on an awesome kid (lol). I'm definitely ok with 2.

• 1Solidarity

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I was the third as well and remember what I was like as a kid. After seeing my first two remind me of my brother and sister there is no way I'd roll the dice and create another me to raise.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I have super sperm too.. I've impregnated her the first cycle every single time.

As for 3, not really sure. She says she was the third kid so she doesn't want to miss out on an awesome kid (lol). I'm definitely ok with 2.

She probably wants a girl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah maybe. Whatever the reason is, we've been having miscarriage issues so rather than kill ourselves where going to see how it goes over the next year

Arative

Vyemm Raider
My wife had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Wouldn't wish that on anybody. Took us almost a year of trying to get pregnant again. We were at the point of saying we're trying this one last month and then calling it quits.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Yeah maybe. Whatever the reason is, we've been having miscarriage issues so rather than kill ourselves where going to see how it goes over the next year
My wife had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Wouldn't wish that on anybody. Took us almost a year of trying to get pregnant again. We were at the point of saying we're trying this one last month and then calling it quits.
I have two boys and the Wife got pregnant on the first attempt both times. I joke that I got robbed because I wanted six months of practice, however, I do not envy the stress you guys are dealing with.

The truth is we had a lot of friends struggling to get prego around that time so we were convinced that would be us too. In an attempt to lessen the stress we told ourselves we were open to pregnancy and that we weren't "trying." I have no idea how much the mental mindset plays in getting prego if at all, but it can't hurt to try and trick yourself into this mantra and just enjoy the sex. I wish you all the best Arative Arative and Noodleface Noodleface sounds like you are on the fence so I just wish you happiness my friend.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am struggling with a unique gift idea this year. Every year I come up with something special, however, this year I have been stressed and a bit self absorbed with my surgery and wrapping everything up for my Business. Now I am sitting here in this power recliner with nothing but time on my hands. I am racking my brain for a cool idea and I coming up blank. So far we have the standard shit purchased, video games, books, some clothes, one of those giant FAO Schwartz Pianos from Big (thanks Costco) and a starter Guitar. My Boys are 8 (9 next month) and 10.5 I would love some suggestions if you guys are willing to share.

EDIT: Any thoughts or experience with these coding things? https://www.sphero.com/

Not exactly special, but seems cool and I am out of ideas.

Last edited:

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Were you doing anything special to try other than having sex?

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Were you doing anything special to try other than having sex?

No we weren't. With the first kid it was hey you want to have a baby? First month bam pregnant. With the miscarriage it was the same thing. First month and pregnant. If we weren't trying my wife wouldn't have known she was pregnant because the miscarriage was so early. She took a test because we were going to see my grandmother in Maine who was on the downward slide. So we wanted to tell her.

The doctors said there was nothing to prevent her from getting pregnant like scar tissue or anything. Just took a while with my daughter. After 8 months or so it got to be kind of stressful. More I think for her because it had been so quick the other two times. I think we we decided that we'll try one more month it took some stress of her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I am struggling with a unique gift idea this year. Every year I come up with something special, however, this year I have been stressed and a bit self absorbed with my surgery and wrapping everything up for my Business. Now I am sitting here in this power recliner with nothing but time on my hands. I am racking my brain for a cool idea and I coming up blank. So far we have the standard shit purchased, video games, books, some clothes, one of those giant FAO Schwartz Pianos from Big (thanks Costco) and a starter Guitar. My Boys are 8 (9 next month) and 10.5 I would love some suggestions if you guys are willing to share.

EDIT: Any thoughts or experience with these coding things? https://www.sphero.com/

Excellent idea.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I get her pregnant fast Everytime. Never struggled with that. It's the loss that's driving her nutty. I think this last one we narrowed down to impregnating her the first 3 days. I too wanted way more practice. Especially because she got super bad morning sickness the entire trimester

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I get her pregnant fast Everytime. Never struggled with that. It's the loss that's driving her nutty. I think this last one we narrowed down to impregnating her the first 3 days. I too wanted way more practice. Especially because she got super bad morning sickness the entire trimester

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Makes total sense, it's nature's way of helping both parents through the pregnancy.

i.g. This morning sickness an these pregnancy hormones are making my Wife a crazy bitch, however, she sucks my dick everyday which puts me in such a chill mental state that I can totally tolerate her crazy ass mood swings. Oh and I think it helps her someway too.

Talk about a Win Win. If God exists this is proof that he is a Man.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She's never really opened up too much about it, but a previous boyfriend forced her to swallow his cum and she said that ruined it for me. Thanks dude

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Got it, I misunderstood your earlier post. I wish you and your Wife all the best!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks man. I think when it happens it affects me much less. I mean that's obvious, but it breaks my wife in half

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Products by DU or the basketball.

• 1Like