Parent Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That’s awesome, man. Congratulations. Nature will runs its course regardless. Your first?
That I know of. And thanks! I'm coming to the kid game late. I was an "old sperm" kid and I turned out incredibly stupid and fucked up so hopefully that will skip a generation.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
So my 4 year old builds the 5+ lego sets in like 10 minutes. Not trying to say he is a super genius as I'm sure many kids can do this. However I'm wondering what kind of stuff you guys buy for your kids that like building legos but would be more advanced, even if its more lego sets. I'm thinking of things like magna tiles maybe, or of course more advanced lego sets. Started looking at the stuff that was 16+ and thought maybe that was a little too advanced.

My daughter is 7 and could give two shits about stuff like this so I have zero prior parenting experience.

Late to the party but my son loves these and they are very difficult for the age. They require using nuts, bolts, a small wrench and screwdriver, and loads of patience for child and parent.

20200911_171518.jpg
20200911_171554.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What a crazy time.

After trying for 10 years we now have our 14 month and 3month old. Man life comes at you fast. I am down 60 lbs with some real motivation now to be active and healthy into old age.

Wife now only 10lbs over pre baby weight after being pregnant for basically 2 years. Wants to get her tits redone. She had trouble with breast feeding so we have been forums lately since week2 for both kids. It was so much less stress for us, way easier For me to help and Costco is cheap and delivers.

Trying to figure out how big I can get her to go before it gets weird. All her idea, I am just nodding and setting aside some cash and looking forward to all the new tops!

So happy my kids are too young for school with all this Covid stuff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
What a crazy time.

After trying for 10 years we now have our 14 month and 3month old. Man life comes at you fast. I am down 60 lbs with some real motivation now to be active and healthy into old age.

Wife now only 10lbs over pre baby weight after being pregnant for basically 2 years. Wants to get her tits redone. She had trouble with breast feeding so we have been forums lately since week2 for both kids. It was so much less stress for us, way easier For me to help and Costco is cheap and delivers.

Trying to figure out how big I can get her to go before it gets weird. All her idea, I am just nodding and setting aside some cash and looking forward to all the new tops!

So happy my kids are too young for school with all this Covid stuff.
Ahhh the ol Irish Twins! I'm somewhat hoping to get in your same boat. We've discussed two but I'm curious just how we are going to feel after one!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I helped the midwife suture after minor g1 rupture right after our 2nd kid was born. Tighter than before, highfive. Being a perv doctor rocks. But seriously, t’was a rookie midwife who was unsure of how and when. Got to learn somehow.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
11 month turnaround? jesus christ your wifes lady parts must be goddamn indestructible.

Csection x2. Second one was mandated by the doctors due to the short time frame.
Ended up working well having a Dr ordered Appointment for a Csection in the middle of a Pandemic.

Lady parts not destroyed by my children, Hooray!

As i said the first was a miracle after 10 years of infertility and with a donor egg. Our last chance at having kids after we gave up and found out about a program with a money back guarantee. No money back required, it worked. The Csection was a godsend as the Dr found a tumor on one of her ovaries and ended up removing it in the same operation, odds are she would have had to get it removed later. So, we could not have kids for a decade and she lost an ovary. She had the Pill ready to go, just in case. But she ended up getting pregnant before her first period after the 1st pregnancy completely naturally. We did not know she was pregnant for 3 months...her doctor said "you just gave birth, these feelings are normal" but a drug store pregnancy test proved him wrong... lol.

We only had the cash for the final IVF that worked because we had just moved into a new house perfect for just the 2 of us and i only wanted to put 25% down as the interest rate was so damn low, and pulled out some equity.

Its crazy how shit works out sometimes.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My oldest is 11, that puberty shit is hitting hard right during the pandemic, it's like we just started ng+.I look back at the toddler days with nostalgia.

Scream, with multiples, 2 isn't all that much worse than 1 as far as care and attention required. With two parents in the house. 3 and up it starts to get exponential though.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My oldest is 11, that puberty shit is hitting hard right during the pandemic, it's like we just started ng+.I look back at the toddler days with nostalgia.

Scream, with multiples, 2 isn't all that much worse than 1 as far as care and attention required. With two parents in the house. 3 and up it starts to get exponential though.
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk did you guys find god before or after number 3-5?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I helped the midwife suture after minor g1 rupture right after our 2nd kid was born. Tighter than before, highfive. Being a perv doctor rocks. But seriously, t’was a rookie midwife who was unsure of how and when. Got to learn somehow.
Did that seriously work? She tore and healed tighter due to your suturing?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Did that seriously work? She tore and healed tighter due to your suturing?
Yes. Technically I didn’t suture all of it, I supervised the rookie midwife doing 3, iirc, extra sutures on the mild g1, after showing her a few stings. This was after 4 hours labour, me helping with the N20 etc. It’s pretty basic, gyn intro is part of our training here.

• 1Like