Parent Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
42d 21h 30m
Where do I buy this? “Ultimate construction set” searching various places doesn't show this.

My sister uses those toys in her kindergarten classroom.

NatGeo also has a line under STEM toys.

• 1Like
Reactions: Izo

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
60d 1h 56m
Kid starts kindergarten today. Hybrid model so in school for 2 days, home for 3.

What a way to start school. Cant even use a regular PC, let alone a chromebook.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
110d 14h 50m
We send my son to a private catholic school for kindergarten. They started on Aug 17th, full time. Its a fairly small school. just 140 kids or so. Had a teacher get covid last week and they quarantined two whole grade levels for two weeks as a precaution. I like that they are taking precautions and I like that they are going a full 5 days. My son needs that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: fred sanford

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kid starts kindergarten today. Hybrid model so in school for 2 days, home for 3.

What a way to start school. Cant even use a regular PC, let alone a chromebook.
My 5 year old is doing full distance learning kindergarten in a spanish immersion school with an iPad. Holy shit this sucks. He can't even make friends because all he does is watch the class... and each little shit-head in the class can unmute themselves to talk about whatever the fuck they want.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
60d 1h 56m
My 5 year old is doing full distance learning kindergarten in a spanish immersion school with an iPad. Holy shit this sucks. He can't even make friends because all he does is watch the class... and each little shit-head in the class can unmute themselves to talk about whatever the fuck they want.
Yeah none of this is good.

I'd prefer an ipad though, teaching him to use a chromebook is going to be hard

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
26d 4h 10m
So my oldest son came to visit last month. He's a senior in high school and when I took him over to my college campus he loved it so much (and their music program and building) that he wants to go there next fall. So potentially I could have some college classes with my son...which seems both odd and neat at the same time. I'm just happy he's moving out here to live with me.