Parent Thread

Brad2770

Teaching my 15 year old how to drive, she is doing great so far. Had a few pucker moments but no real danger.
Biggest issue is going to be other drivers, I can’t imagine trying to learn how to drive in this city...

Man, my ex wife never holds my kid accountable, so he thinks the app is wrong, not him.

6903B2DF-D4BE-478A-8D28-87A4A6F86981.png

BB2E78B9-256D-4E8B-B2AA-6162686C2F3A.png

I’m at 90%. I ask him why I can be at 90 and he is at 58. He thinks his is messed up and not reading properly.

When I say “Maybe you’re driving like an irresponsible teenager”, he gets mad. I swear this “it’s not my fault, no accountability” bullshit is getting close to putting me over the edge.

I am referring to everyone. Family and people in general.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man, my ex wife never holds my kid accountable, so he thinks the app is wrong, not him.

View attachment 420418
View attachment 420419

I’m at 90%. I ask him why I can be at 90 and he is at 58. He thinks his is messed up and not reading properly.

When I say “Maybe you’re driving like an irresponsible teenager”, he gets mad. I swear this “it’s not my fault, no accountability” bullshit is getting close to putting me over the edge.

I am referring to everyone. Family and people in general.
That’s great. What’s that app called?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Teenagers may be some dishonest little fuckers but that 'i was on the highway, not the service road' one has the ring of truth to me.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Teenagers may be some dishonest little fuckers but that 'i was on the highway, not the service road' one has the ring of truth to me.

Oh, I know. It’s happened to me. I would be closer to 100 if it didn’t. But there is no way he is at 58 if he wasn’t deliberately driving irresponsibly.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My oldest turned 13 last month and due to scheduling conflicts with his friends we are hosting his sleep over party now with his three closest buddies. Just to keep younger brother happy and out of the way we are letting him have a friend over too. So we have 6 boys at our house from noon today until noon tomorrow. Lord help me, these kids are fucking knuckle heads when they are all together.

Were we that dumb and annoying?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Brad2770

My oldest turned 13 last month and due to scheduling conflicts with his friends we are hosting his sleep over party now with his three closest buddies. Just to keep younger brother happy and out of the way we are letting him have a friend over too. So we have 6 boys at our house from noon today until noon tomorrow. Lord help me, these kids are fucking knuckle heads when they are all together.

Were we that dumb and annoying?

Fortnite Battlepass

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i spent 2weeks in an airbnb in sandiego w/ some friends and their 2 6/8 yr old brats (theyre actually my god children, so i own them in case of an accident!) and we also had a sd friend and his two 6/8yr old brats came over a few times and we even went to disneyland w/ em.

my question is these other 2 6/8yr olds went to bathroom like every 45-1hr, it wasn't just 1 day, this was everyday and the fathers relationship w/ wife is non existent cuz shes a crazy blue hair teacher (they went to disneyland for the first time and it was w/o the mom and the kids didn't care cuz she ruins the day cuzs shes a blue hair karen), i'm thinking she must be doing some kind of munchausen thing to them?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
is the mom maybe doing some kind of munchausen thing to her kids to make em pee all the time?
No idea. Kids can sometimes go every 30 minutes cause they’re in a rush or something, or go every couple hours. If it’s constant every 45 minutes they could be type 1 diabetic or something else idk of.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you're folding laundry/doing chores and catching up on a show and the child leaves their room and says, "I don't want to watch this."

No lead in, no wind up.

Well don't. don't watch this. Return to your room.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vacay time, waiting on kids to go to bed. Tuck them in. Keep coming back to us with random excuses. Gawd damnit, go to bed you little shits. Dad needs his balls deep in your mom.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Vacay time, waiting on kids to go to bed. Tuck them in. Keep coming back to us with random excuses. Gawd damnit, go to bed you little shits. Dad needs his balls deep in your mom.
Kids truly are the greatest cock blockers ever known to man.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users