Parents rape son

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always think "human beings can never get any lower than this." Then a story like this comes along.. that's all I can really say.

iannis

Musty Nester
Years ago I was changing my nephews diaper and when I pulled the straps off to wipe his butt I saw he had an erection. He wasn't event 2 years old, it like blew my mind. I was so shocked and he was giving me this look like, hurry up and wipe my ass bitch. Apparently males can get erections while in the womb.
Kids jerk off dude.

I was watching my neighbors kid one time... he was about a year and a half old. I look over and there he's jerkin it in his playpen. I gave him the thumbs high. Keep calm and carry on, little soldier.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
i don't believe this. what motivates a fucking 6 yr old to jack off? I didn't have a fucking crush unil 8....
I was an early bloomer I guess. I don't specifically remember the first time I had an orgasm, but I vaguely remember that when I did I was like "wow this is awesome!" I was quite disconcerted when stuff started to come out when I had one a couple years later; had no idea what that was all about. Hell I used to fake sick and stay home from school so I could play Sim City on my SNES and jerk off.

Dom_sl

shitlord
This is clearly a case of the father getting his son to fuck his fat wife because he didn't want to anymore. It's kind of like when fathers get their sons to go out in the winter to shovel snow to "build character"

Joking aside, these fuckers deserve to be shot and dumped in a landfill.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All I'm seeing is terrible news at the end of this week. Even if this is old it was post here now yesterday! Shit's depressing....