Password Managers (PC / Android) Looking for Opinions

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Made the jump this evening to last pass. Got about an hour into updating all my shit, which takes forever, and decided that this thing is absolutely awesome and gave them my money for premium / mobile support.

Most people could probably get away with not paying but I'll gladly support them.

Thank you for the feedback everyone.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Same thing basically.

Funny thing is apparently the goofy ass random passwords are not the way to go. The trick is to use the whole password length. So like, pick a phrase or set of words you will remember and maybe tweak it a little bit. So instead of trying to remember "ycI9d6^m|=" you are remembering "banana_hammock_ball$ack". You won't forget it and it's actually more secure.

password_strength_size_matters.gif

password_strength.png

I'm currently going through various sites occasionally and updating my passwords in this fashion. No more forgetting.
Schneier on Security: Choosing Secure Passwords

"Pretty much anything that can be remembered can be cracked."<- That's all that needs to be said about this. I've been using max field-length random gibberish passwords forever on my important stuff. Remember? Don't have to. Print out the passcodes, store them in several safe places, and move on. Same goes for whatever passcode you are using for your manager.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
LastPass works just fine with Wildstar provided you're using the application. Is LastPass just not able to "Find" the application during the training process Selix?
Correct. There are a couple applications I've noticed it is unable to find. Not sure why.