Path of Diablo

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
FRESH ROLLUP AUG 14

Map mods, map device, set/unique reworks for unused stuff, molten strike added to Zon:

Will be on HC

Guy is considering quitting his job to work on it full time and live on ads

You know this is something I will contribute to on principal alone

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I have not gotten my hands on these changes yet. We will see.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Better be the good version. Been a while since I showered mobs with meatballs.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone actually playing this? About done with poe until next league, so much as well go back in time 20 years and give this a shot.

Can I just roll a like, max teeth/bone spear necro still, or are the changes significant enough that classic builds don't work anymore?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm going hard on this.

Found SOJ, ravenfrost, Sur, Gul, Ist so far as notables.

Bone necro is good but I'd switch to poison in hell for lower resist to strip immunities. There's also a fire golem/skele mage with lower resist (decrep pictured) I've been eyeballin.

Edit: found it

unknown-237.png

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm just finishing up nightmare today if anyone wants to party for farming hell.

Do items like this matter at all in this mod, or is shield slot all just spirit runewords here too?

Capture.PNG

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm just finishing up nightmare today if anyone wants to party for farming hell.

Do items like this matter at all in this mod, or is shield slot all just spirit runewords here too?

View attachment 294449

Good resists. Would still use spirit depending on build.

I'm on HC btw, can pull ppl thu CS xp on hell difficulty.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Good resists. Would still use spirit depending on build.

I'm on HC btw, can pull ppl thu CS xp on hell difficulty.

Yea I'm gonna start over on HC today I think. Was playing softcore just to get my feet wet cause it's been a decade, but I've made it to hell without dying now so it doesn't seem too bad.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Smart move. Watch out for those exploding voodoo doll fuckers and scarabs when they die. You will lose a char quick. Lost a lot of good men out there in the crusade against evil.

Scurbz.

Edit: He streamin now

Already 91 again lolz.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol yep, my first and only death in SC was to those little red fucks in worldstone on nightmare. 1100hp just gone instantly.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well trap assassin died in NM act4, fire immune was fucking impossible to deal with there.

Time to rebuild I guess. I should have muled more gear -_-

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you wanna be the richest man on the server roll a CE necro.. setup should look like this Path of Diablo - Armory - Assploder

open up a 200+ density map and get your summons/golem up. convocate forward, amp in each direction, throw down a desecrate and proceed to clear the whole screen with CE in 2 seconds. Proceed to print high runes.

you can run this setup with trangs set before getting GG gear, and just run cows till you can do maps. Not alot of PoD players know about nor run this build correctly for some reason. But its been a staple on Slash Diablo mod for years and works just as good on PoD.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Another RIP, went to get more coffee and apparently hadn't clicked through my TP, got slowly whittled down by a single mob left alive in Pit.

Reeeeeee back to square one.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Another RIP, went to get more coffee and apparently hadn't clicked through my TP, got slowly whittled down by a single mob left alive in Pit.

Reeeeeee back to square one.

This is one of the many reasons that HC is retarded and pointless.

• 1Pants on Fire!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm enjoying it, even for the stupid rips I've had.

Paladin died at 80 when I tried hellforge, oneshot by the smith dude lol. He must have cursed me and I just didn't notice.

Gonna try a necro I think, the extra bone spears sound juicy.