Path of Diablo

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been having a shitload of fun with this,
already bricked a stormshield and a few other high uniques

I just love to slam items, god damn.

I havent tried maps yet though, but i have like 30 or so in my stash from just jerking off in the pits constantly

edit: also does anybody have a currency value chart or some shit for this server? i need a Lo for my zon's fortitude but i have no fucking idea what an OoC is worth etc.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Imagine having a stormshield, fucking bourgeois over here.

Making the transition from nightmare > hell has been cucking me pretty bad so far. The paladin got to skate by cause of the +resist aura, but actually hitting res cap with gear has been really rough for every other char. Not sure how much more nightmare cows I can handle lol.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I shlammed my +3 martial arts +88 life ammy after getting high lords and bricked it. Felt great.

#2 HC assassin atm. #1 is some 8man crew's person and hasn't left the chair. Bless him.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i think i got really lucky with resist charm drops on my amazon, hell is waaay easier on her than my sorc so far (im also playing SC so ive died a shit load)

I just bricked a skullders too lol :(

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Give me one of the like 15 vipermagis you have then captain poopsock.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i only found 1 and bricked it hahah

i live fast and OOC every good drop i get lol, needless to say everything but my first skullders bricked so far

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm new to hardcore and currently trying a summoner Druid. A bit slow but I'm a brick shithouse with tank treads. Currently in Act 2 nightmare. Think I might farm something a bit because my gear is dogshit.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Or challenging and meaningful.

How is it challenging and meaningful when odds are you're only going to die to random 1 shot mechanics or lag and you're playing the game like an absolute pussy and avoiding the most difficult content? I never understood HC players. It's really just a meaningless ego thing due to having a tiny penis or idk. The most fun builds tend to be the more glass cannony type builds but nope, can't play any of those or you'll be one shot by too much random shit. Gotta build balls to the wall tanky no matter what you play pretty much. Pretty fucking boring imo.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its like playing on NG+ basically. It was more fun in the old maps but now that shit is so rippy and insane map mods theres really no points to hardcore. You're either going to play like a bitch and only run easy maps or you're gonna be a bitch and group up to map. Also theres tons of bugged shit that will one shit you like LE beetles etc because greendude has no fucking idea what hes doing when it comes to balancing mobs.

I died the other day when a unholy charger (pindle mob) did his charge animation on my instantly after I tele'd near him and crit me for over 2k hp in one hit. One shot, one hit. Thats how crazy some of these maps can get.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
oh shit thats sick, thanks!

also, i just turned on Arminal's(?) loot filter... holy fuck i wish i did this a week ago lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Finally got a fucking Lum and made a smoke chest so I'm mostly-ish res capped.

Time to go rip in hell again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rofl, dead instantly upon walking in to level 5 tower to some might aura archer mob.

How the fuck people are doing ubers in this is beyond me.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How is it challenging and meaningful when odds are you're only going to die to random 1 shot mechanics or lag and you're playing the game like an absolute pussy and avoiding the most difficult content? I never understood HC players. It's really just a meaningless ego thing due to having a tiny penis or idk. The most fun builds tend to be the more glass cannony type builds but nope, can't play any of those or you'll be one shot by too much random shit. Gotta build balls to the wall tanky no matter what you play pretty much. Pretty fucking boring imo.

none of this my good man

I get a jump scare once in a while. However, I do a ton of damage and move very fast.

You prob aren't building the lower level rune words and capping resists if you're dying. Can save OOCs for amazing mid tier weapons. Rest is farming some charms at cows per difficulty to stay capped res. Certain mobs are extremely dangerous like dolls in durance/world stone when they die, scarabs too. If you're really struggling lemme know a class and I can help you figure it out. Doing a sorc key farmer right now, lvl 63.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
none of this my good man

I get a jump scare once in a while. However, I do a ton of damage and move very fast.

You prob aren't building the lower level rune words and capping resists if you're dying. Can save OOCs for amazing mid tier weapons. Rest is farming some charms at cows per difficulty to stay capped res. Certain mobs are extremely dangerous like dolls in durance/world stone when they die, scarabs too. If you're really struggling lemme know a class and I can help you figure it out. Doing a sorc key farmer right now, lvl 63.

I haven't actually played this yet although I did just buy a few keys and installed it. I'm just speaking from extensive ARPG experience. HC just always seemed pointless to me. It's either a) you're not pushing your characters limits and playing pretty much like a bitch or b) you're never dying because the game is too easy in which case, that's pretty boring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think it's a more glaring case in Diablo 3.

In D2/POE and Grim Dawn, I'd build about the same for SC and HC.

Needless

Toe Sucker
y'all are also on crack playing HC with how unstable the servers have been for the past week lmao

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Meh it's more me just getting used to playing D2 again. Finding a build that is fat enough is one thing, but getting properly scared of amped damage curse etc again is just gonna take time.

I do need to have SOMETHING survive to actually farm some hell though lol.