Path of Diablo

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was playing a summoning druid but can't stand the shitty summon AI. I don't understand how the bears and wolves are so god damn retarded. The ravens are awesome because you summon them and they go ape shit aggressive and attack things - meanwhile the bear and wolves sit behind you butt fucking each other.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yeah im not a fan of summoners, too passive of a playstyle for my liking lol. I do like tornado/hurricane druids though, specially if you just put a few points into the bear for tanking, and a lawbringer/reapers toll on your merc to counter the physical problem

Bowazon has been a lot of fun, thats my main character but ive mostly just been MFing on my sorc trying to get her shit for a Faith. Most of my zons gear is shitty MF items so i can finally swap away from MF on her and do some actual damage lol

Im probably spreading my shit around too much, i have my MF sorc, bowazon and now i want to make a CE/desecrate necro to see if i can explode some maps since i have a shit load of necro stuff sitting around lol

Look at fucking King Richard over here with his multiple surviving characters.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
nah im just playing SC haha, maybe ill fire up a HC char this weekend

Good idea, same here. These servers look like they're run by the same people DBG uses for EQ. Servers have just crashed 2x in the past 30 minutes.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you guys need any help on HC hit me up

Not really looking to full rush though cuz I dont have a tele char

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I might need help with hell baal once this amazon gets there. I need me some cow farm and am sick of ripping on the way there lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Amazon confirmed blessed, found a titans revenge in nightmare cows.

Surely this will be the one to make it now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So I used a few different loot filters and so far Filtergale is by far the best, especially for newerish players. Anirml's was filtering out way too much stuff.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ground amazon up to 70 on nightmare cows now, and actually got some decent stuff doing it. Mal/um/pul, couple chanceguards, some aldurs set items. Kinda maybe sorta getting someplace finally.

Getting my resists sorted for hell still looks like a nightmare though if I want to wear this valkyrie helmet and pierce belt cause neither have any res. I don't really see any of way doing it besides making a smoke chest and just spamming various res charms unfortunately.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ground amazon up to 70 on nightmare cows now, and actually got some decent stuff doing it. Mal/um/pul, couple chanceguards, some aldurs set items. Kinda maybe sorta getting someplace finally.

Getting my resists sorted for hell still looks like a nightmare though if I want to wear this valkyrie helmet and pierce belt cause neither have any res. I don't really see any of way doing it besides making a smoke chest and just spamming various res charms unfortunately.

Have you tried socketing a helm and armor with topaz's for insane MF? I noticed a massive difference once I did this. Very cheap and easy way for huge MF boost.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I was running like ~180mf in nightmare cows. There's like no danger there if your AE/damage is big enough, so just mindless powerfarm.

Working on hell again and it's still uber scary. Made it to mostly res-cap, missing 10 lightning, and have 1050hp with two valkyries to tank for me. Still feels like I'm gonna die at any moment, but I need them sweet sweet hell cows.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yea I was running like ~180mf in nightmare cows. There's like no danger there if your AE/damage is big enough, so just mindless powerfarm.

Working on hell again and it's still uber scary. Made it to mostly res-cap, missing 10 lightning, and have 1050hp with two valkyries to tank for me. Still feels like I'm gonna die at any moment, but I need them sweet sweet hell cows.

Seems like your best bet is to just run NM cows until they no longer give xp and then maybe baal runs til those don't either.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm just a big chicken. Zon has ~65 block and and plenty of life, so I'm actually progressing decently-ish in hell.

About to kill meph, and got an ohm from the council, so everything's coming up Milhouse at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Almost 96.

Ronne, I appreciate your tenacity and immersion. Inspiring.

Javazon is sick.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hell diablo dead, found a sur in chaos sanctuary.

I CAN'T BE STOPPED

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
reeeeeee frozen river is full of lightning/poison immune ghosts, no anya for me

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Baal dead, COWS ARE MINE FINALLY

Capture.PNG

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Haha grats

Desecration / ce necro is nutty, I’ve never had such an easy time going through hell before lol

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I started a HC paladin last night, kinda realized this games boring as fuck when you have 4 softcore characters at 85+ and the only thing to do is MF for no reason
Im sure i'll die before i hit NM a few times since i just rush through this game without thinking about it lol

Whats the usual gameplan here?

stop at countess get a stealth runeword, and a bunch of Rals for easier FR?
then just horde any resist charms n shit (primarily lightning/fire) to always be maxed out for the next difficulty before moving onto the next difficulty?

I also assume i go holy fire until like 60 then respec holy bolt / foh?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Jeez, playing with the glide options made the game look a lot crisper, pretty massive difference.