Path of Diablo

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Says game is unplayable without a loot filter.

Bro have you farmed D2 in /players 8? You can't even move at a certain point in hell cows the screen is such a clusterfuck of potions/gold/white trash.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is war cry barb good for solo mapping? Just farming Meph on my sorc and trying to figure out what character to invest in

Banezilla

Molten Core Raider
Ya HC is just dumb and a complete waste of time. The only way to play it is to play like an absolute pussy basically until you have such insane gear that it becomes extremely hard to ever die. I think the entire premise of HC is extremely dumb because the game then requires it to be built around which means content can't ever really be made as difficult as it could or should be.

Imo hc should be made to be like either 3 or 10 deaths or something and things be made a bit more difficult. Like being able to exit the game while in combat should be removed like how mmos do it. I just don't understand the fascination with forcing yourself to play a game so passively and boringly that you never die. I've always found it way more enjoyable to test your characters limits and be put in likely death scenarios without the penalty being wasting tens or possibly even hundreds of hours.
Some people just don't like a challenge. Nothing gets your blood pumping like surviving with 1% HP in HC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
was getting real bored of my necro but slammed this so i guess im stuck with him for a bit, need to swap to a non shitty bonespear build now though. Might just do that amp damage + CE build from last season
1615360315031.png

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Congrats and fuck you.

Meanwhile I just ripped my necro at 82 clearing to meph. It's always fucking dolls I swear to god, even though 1200 points or whatever of bone shield.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Needless Needless ronne ronne which necro builds you guys are playing? I was thinking about starting as skeletal build in S2 (PD2) and switch to poisonmancer once I have enough gear to do so. Or can I level as poisonmancer?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I leveled as hemo to try it out but it was pretty boring (very safe though). I've been playing bonespear through hell which is decent but not sure how much i enjoy it. I found the poison/descecrate build more interesting

poison should be fine to level though but im not familiar with PD2's version of the class, i did it PoD last season though which wasnt an issue, specially once you actually get to the point where you start investing in descrate/poison nova

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Congrats and fuck you.

Meanwhile I just ripped my necro at 82 clearing to meph. It's always fucking dolls I swear to god, even though 1200 points or whatever of bone shield.

I fucking hate those little shits more than most things in life

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I leveled as hemo to try it out but it was pretty boring (very safe though). I've been playing bonespear through hell which is decent but not sure how much i enjoy it. I found the poison/descecrate build more interesting

poison should be fine to level though but im not familiar with PD2's version of the class, i did it PoD last season though which wasnt an issue, specially once you actually get to the point where you start investing in descrate/poison nova
Think I’ll give poisonmancer a try. Not really a fan of skeleton build due to their AI. Hopefully Friday the servers don’t go to shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dead to dolls instantly on tp in in public baal run game

REEEEEEEEEE

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What GreenDude needs to do is join forces with some other sperg in that remastered D2 mod community to finish TheVision.

I watched this season from a distance for crashes which is how my sweet baby got nailed last one. Here's hoping for the next one.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is a compilation of him as if he’s playing various games and rage quitting.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao that just makes me think of that clip of the dude mashing ancient orbs to get a headhunter and overclicks it, could throw snoop on that clip

i'm gonna try PD2 tomorrow since i didnt try season 1 at all, i have no idea what the differences are for that one but ill probably do a sorc to gear a paladin instead of just going necro like i did for PoD

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I might give PD2 a try. All my char are dead in PoD anyway lol.

I wonder what builds look like there. Does bone spear get extra proj and that kind of shit, or is it all totally different?