Path of Diablo

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think i prefer PoD, so many things seem super nerfed for the sake of just making pre-end game more annoying, i cant for the life of me get anything to drop on pd2 either lol

I'll still stick with PD2 because it has 7-13x the playerbase at any given time so it has a ton of games going at all times

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea PoD being just greendude and community sourced servers is a huge detractor yea, probably the biggest one. There's also some really bad endgame balance problems specifically in maps cause basically every fucking map mod is -50% player speed and mobs cast decrepify on hit, which makes melee actually unplayable (moreso than they already were heh).

I hadn't really noticed how many little balance changes they made in PD2 heh, but yea there's a lot of nerfs in here. Don't get me wrong, spirit needed a nerf, but it's still awkward after 15 years of relying so heavily on it.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It was very playable with my rune claw and the cleanse aura. The freeze before the crash was the killer.

Needless

Toe Sucker
if anyone gets diablo essences and has them ft let me know, i fucked up my sorc so badly lmao
(PD2 btw)

gotta admit though, big fan of the crafting system they did in season 2 here, made a cool sorc orb with +3 FO but slammed it and only got a socket :( woulda been sick with +1 skill

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
if anyone gets diablo essences and has them ft let me know, i fucked up my sorc so badly lmao
(PD2 btw)

gotta admit though, big fan of the crafting system they did in season 2 here, made a cool sorc orb with +3 FO but slammed it and only got a socket :( woulda been sick with +1 skill

I've got an essence set in SC

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've got an essence set in SC

ended up finally getting one off diablo but forgot to update the post lol thanks though! now i have like 4 sets or so on SC

I misread the frozen orb synergies after using my respecs and completely butchered it lmao so i was doing like half the damage i should have been

you guys get any good drops or slams yet?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
ended up finally getting one off diablo but forgot to update the post lol thanks though! now i have like 4 sets or so on SC

I misread the frozen orb synergies after using my respecs and completely butchered it lmao so i was doing like half the damage i should have been

you guys get any good drops or slams yet?
Yeah the forb synergies in PD2 are ice bolt and ice blast. I’m maxing out frozen orb first, then cold mastery, ice bolt last once blast. 1 point into telekinesis just to get to teleport and probably 1 into warmth.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i fixed it later, i put it in glacial spike like an idiot, i think i was hovering over blizzard by accident or something lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Nothing crazy yet really. Started MA sin and was able to trade in to full nats with a bunch of random IK crap/bad tals pieces. Dropped bartucs from meph, and just clearing hell cows/maps with that and some bad rares in the other slots heh.

Dropped vex and ohm as my only real drops now so far, just unsure what to do with them. People want insane prices for tal armor/ammy and I don't think I can make myself trade a vex for either piece heh.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol jesus i haven't even looked at pricing yet, just been jerking off doing meph and stony tomb runs
i'm too pussy to slam my +2 lidless until i have at least something to replace it if it bricks lol

Best item might be almost P magefists with +23 mf corruption so far? i havent looked at what theyre worth though

I havent had many big runes, i think the highest i got was an lem or pul so far

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Traded an ohm for an 85 tal armor, so now the real magic finding begins

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hork war cry barb running trav is the most busted thing in pd2 I've ever seen. I've already made a ton of HR and fully geared my barb out in just a few days. I hork about 1-2HR on average an hour. horked back to back Ber runes earlier today.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hork war cry barb running trav is the most busted thing in pd2 I've ever seen. I've already made a ton of HR and fully geared my barb out in just a few days. I hork about 1-2HR on average an hour. horked back to back Ber runes earlier today.

Interesting heh. May have to give it a shot.

Sorc is at 370mf now after getting a very nice chanceguard and nagelring drop, but still hasn't put out anything terribly exciting. Had some decent uniques like stormshield and oculus and the like, but nothing to really break me in to the ber+ territory yet.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plugging away with my foh pally in pod. Did a 1700% density map today and even with the loot filter the amount of visible trash was terrible.

rolled a +6 bo on my call to arms feels good man.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Are the servers stable or still acting up? Between the lag, server restarts and server rollbacks I went to single player mode via Plugy. I don’t group and was doing solo self found during the ladder so I’m not missing much on ladder. Nonetheless having so much fun since I never really gotten into D2 when it was the thing. Can’t wait for D2:R.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Are the servers stable or still acting up? Between the lag, server restarts and server rollbacks I went to single player mode via Plugy. I don’t group and was doing solo self found during the ladder so I’m not missing much on ladder. Nonetheless having so much fun since I never really gotten into D2 when it was the thing. Can’t wait for D2:R.

Yea uh about them servers lol

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users