Path of Exile

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I was just about to bitch about not having gotten anything despite having the stream open for the last day, but then I got an armor pack.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Hm nothing on there, including the stuff I've gotten through prime before

Yeah the stuff I got through prime(like the purple effect stuff) has it's own section under manage account. I think the drops are handled differently for some reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i had gotten 0 notifications. But i logged in to poe and i actually have some red glowing eyes and a red mosquito swarm pet. They're both inconsequential but thats beside the point.

So if you're feeling salty like i was consider checking in game

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
OOF, they fucked up the race. lol, they had to restart the race, because they had cached maps showing the exit on all the computers after it started. Yikes.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, at least Chris came out and announced it, good for him. Live mic after he walked off though "Well, that was embarassing".. lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It really looks like the ultimate goal is to hit some of the key fantasy templates.

I would love to have chaos themed melee skills and a shadow, duelist, or marauder shadow knight themed ascendancy.

Of course their skills that I’d view as Paladin-like all suck a la smite.
Actually thinking about it, I wonder if Defiler with the art focusing on souls, it might be vaal related? That'd be quite specific but maybe interesting. Like a way to get souls for all your vaal skills at the same time(rather than it being a downside having more than one), and then stuff that reduces cooldown, increase souls gained and all that. Maybe some corruption based bonuses too like that one unique, like "Gain x% damage per corrupted item". Would be super niche but pretty cool and I could see it working pretty well even if it's niche because of vaal spark, vaal fireball and vaal molten shell being really good skills(in their respective roles) to begin with.

Caliane

Actually thinking about it, I wonder if Defiler with the art focusing on souls, it might be vaal related? That'd be quite specific but maybe interesting. Like a way to get souls for all your vaal skills at the same time(rather than it being a downside having more than one), and then stuff that reduces cooldown, increase souls gained and all that. Maybe some corruption based bonuses too like that one unique, like "Gain x% damage per corrupted item". Would be super niche but pretty cool and I could see it working pretty well even if it's niche because of vaal spark, vaal fireball and vaal molten shell being really good skills(in their respective roles) to begin with.
nah. headhunter the class. (and offerings.)

Caliane

Also yeah. nothing day 1 from twitch. Got ultimate chaos portal today from twitch. No note in twitch, or email. But notification in the PoE website/forums.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I got no drops until near the tail end. I think they boosted the rate near the end.

That race was painful. Tie was wtf incredible, but I feel awful for tyty, that tabula and goldrim before act 5 fucked up his entire pace.

1573966916095.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
no drops, fuck this game
Supposedly their shit is super backed up and they're still sending loot, so might wait until the day after. I don't know if my account was properly linked the first day and didn't watch half the 2nd day cause cba waking up to watch the shitty stuff they had on stream, so probably didn't get anything regardless, but eh whatever. I should figure out if I want to buy one of these supporter packs before they disapear though.