Path of Exile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Theyre buffing my build too for 3.9 which is kind of crazy. By far the best defensive char I’ve ever made since beta and the DPS is 3-4m.
They are? Scourge Arrow is getting a nerf/change and I don't think will work with most of the new support.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are? Scourge Arrow is getting a nerf/change and I don't think will work with most of the new support.

Im poison scourge arrow and it’s getting an innate added chaos dmg. People using it for elemental dmg are getting the nerf.

Fogel Fogel you can import my blight toon into PoB it’s in my sig below.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kinda looking forward to this league. I think will go kinda hard (for me anyway) at it. I need to learn a lot still such as making myself get into sulphite rotas which I've never done before to help me push my game some. The more I'm seeing, the build I am looking at looks like it could get really fun (ele hit totem). I've never done uber elder so that's going to be my goal (depending of course if it is still viable to get to of course) to finally do it.

I'm definitely up to run maps with anyone or trade as we go.

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya skipping blight was a good break for me, I’ll be back in 3.9 to beg for maps and steal shit outta the bank for sure

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
This patch definetly looks like a lot of fun, and i can easily see it being the most populated ever after something like exilecon.
That being said, inherently theres nothing pressing to play this league though. Because they spent most of their effort on conquerors of the atlast, metamorph is on the smaller side compared to other leagues.
So if for some reason you dont have the time to play 3.9, they should have all the kinks worked out of conquerors for 3.10 and a bigger actual league then.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do you know scourge arrow was buffed, did they post patch notes?

Their wording is important they nerfed the damage effectiveness so people using it for elemental dmg aka dex stacking cold.

They don’t want to kill the skill for its intended use (chaos dmg) so they are adding flat chaos dmg to the skill to compensate for the effectiveness being lowered.

Also no one talking about yesterday’s podcast with CW and Rory? He leaked a new melee archetype is coming in a league this year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Need gem and pob updates so I can see these ballista builds.
Love me some totems

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not sure what kind of archetype it can be since all the bases are more or less covered. It can't be new weapon or shapeshifting early because these are 100% tied to new models(then again they do have to update the current models for 2.0 to use the new stuff I guess, so maybe they will put that in early?). Otherwise there's already blinking everywhere, elemental melee, the usual poison/bleed/stun/raw damage, even summoner melee is already a thing(via herald or via dom blow). I'm sure they have some stupid shit brewing though, wether or not it ends up being worth playing over cyclone or anything ranged though, I have my doubts.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
If you've got Twitch prime through Amazon you can get a portal effect and some eyes if you log in today or tomorrow.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
On twitch, go to the little crown shit to see the free stuff and click the path of exile stuff, link your account and claim it. They ran that before with 3 sets and seems they're doing another 3 for the next couple months. You have until next month to grab this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They're going to bring back radius scaling.

I was discussing this with someone in guild a while back, Kythik Kythik , I think. And we couldn't figure out a reddit post claiming they could sit in Shaper beams because Offerings and Necromancer. I think I figured it out last night: CoC. Is it worth sacrificing a damage link in your CoC setup if it means you can sustain ~100% of life per second?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Before the VP nerf almost all builds could face tank beam if they weren’t bad.

RF builds can tank beam and even my build with Vaal Xibaqua timeless jewel and my bow can tank beams. I think some people forget it’s physical and cold damage both.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
If they nerf zombies, I'll cry.

Korrupt, did you sell your gear on your Blight character? I was trying to look at your build