Path of Exile

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The lab runner who wins every day is streaming after another thread on reddit showed up complaining about him hacking.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dude is 100% cheating, stream or not. He's been the winner every day for multiple years, and by impossibly huge margins. He's also been banned multiple times in the past.

But if I were making ~200 USD per day for 15 minutes of playing PoE I'd try and defend my free ride too.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well he put up the current #1 time on stream today so your case isnt looking very good.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They should either remove the jewel as a reward or make it so that you can't have more than one on an account. It's a bit retarded that he's been able to do it for so long and has been banned multiple times before for cheating.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Whats the random flask macro/script people use? Im so done with the normal shit. Not auto flask but like 1 mouse button and goes through them.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should either remove the jewel as a reward or make it so that you can't have more than one on an account. It's a bit retarded that he's been able to do it for so long and has been banned multiple times before for cheating.

Well thats the thing, GGG doesnt release reasons people were banned. Just about everyone who claim he was banned for cheating also claims he RMTs all the rewards away but are somehow sure he was banned for the cheating and not the RMTing. Theres no actual proof of him being banned for cheating just that he was banned.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Whats the random flask macro/script people use? Im so done with the normal shit. Not auto flask but like 1 mouse button and goes through them.

This will pop them, change q to whatever you want. If you want it to activate on a mouse button change q to LButton or whatever button you need it assigned to.

;flasks
Random, rand, 100, 300
q::

{
SendInput 2
Sleep rand
SendInput 3
Sleep rand
SendInput 4
Sleep rand
SendInput 5
}
return

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone got a couple ex they want to sell? Think it's like 150c per right now.

Per usual, no one ever responds on trade whispers.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So weird one here: I'm using AHK for my flask command and for some reason a few weeks ago it stopped responding when I hit the side mouse button for it unless I was not also pushing down both LMB and RMB. Would that be a mouse input issue or an AHK issue?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
So weird one here: I'm using AHK for my flask command and for some reason a few weeks ago it stopped responding when I hit the side mouse button for it unless I was not also pushing down both LMB and RMB. Would that be a mouse input issue or an AHK issue?

I've had something like this pop up recently, first I thought it was some kind of bug in ahk or within the trade macro script. I can't replicate it consistently to troubleshoot it. The only thing that worked for me was shutting down any instances of ahk using task manager and reloading them.

It's quite annoying but it doesn't happen that often.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
This will pop them, change q to whatever you want. If you want it to activate on a mouse button change q to LButton or whatever button you need it assigned to.

;flasks
Random, rand, 100, 300
q::

{
SendInput 2
Sleep rand
SendInput 3
Sleep rand
SendInput 4
Sleep rand
SendInput 5
}
return

What's the need for the random waits between inputs?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I need some feedback or input regarding trading. I was never a big trader in any game I played. I guess I never had the patience to deal with it and I just hoarded everything I got. I started using PoEtrade macro but it seems to pull info from the PoE trade site and not the official PoE trade site. I then ran across PoEtradeoverlay which I like better. As for listing items which one I should go by? Median? I'm having a difficult time trying to see what an item especially a rare is worth due to all the affixes.

trade.png

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I need some feedback or input regarding trading. I was never a big trader in any game I played. I guess I never had the patience to deal with it and I just hoarded everything I got. I started using PoEtrade macro but it seems to pull info from the PoE trade site and not the official PoE trade site. I then ran across PoEtradeoverlay which I like better. As for listing items which one I should go by? Median? I'm having a difficult time trying to see what an item especially a rare is worth due to all the affixes.

View attachment 246022

Poe trade macro is pretty good, it pulls its information from poe.trade which is the same as the official site but way slower.

One thing you need to take into account is that it often undervalues items, especially uniques. A perfectly rolled unique can be worth exalts and poorly rolled one could be worth 5c.

With rares I find it better to just price them myself if they look decent. After a while playing you just pick up what works with what and how different things roll and the base types. If I'm unsure I price it at roughly what poe macro tells me. If I instantly get hit by messages I know its too cheap and I'll pull it and relist it for more.

If your stuffs not selling then it's too expensive, just lower the price over time.

I don't use trading software as I don't spend enough time trading as I hate it, but lots of people use mercury trade.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Poe trade macro is pretty good, it pulls its information from poe.trade which is the same as the official site but way slower.

One thing you need to take into account is that it often undervalues items, especially uniques. A perfectly rolled unique can be worth exalts and poorly rolled one could be worth 5c.

With rares I find it better to just price them myself if they look decent. After a while playing you just pick up what works with what and how different things roll and the base types. If I'm unsure I price it at roughly what poe macro tells me. If I instantly get hit by messages I know its too cheap and I'll pull it and relist it for more.

If your stuffs not selling then it's too expensive, just lower the price over time.

I don't use trading software as I don't spend enough time trading as I hate it, but lots of people use mercury trade.
Goddamn does this game need a fucking AH already. I'm so sick of the "player interaction" excuse too. Especially when that "interaction" usually involves nothing but a copy/paste message and a few mouse clicks.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I didn't like the Sirus thing much, but I think people are overblowing the whole "it never spawns thing" at this point. Yeah, yeah, they seemed to say it was more rare than intended once it spawned, but really. It took on average 40 maps or so for each spawn, which I would argue is considerably less than what UE took to spawn, not to mention the never ending fight o map sustain that no longer is a problem. Some people claiming 100-150 maps per spawn are lying. Early on in league yes, but since the last few patches no.

The new system is far, far superior. It's just a shame that the Siris fight is so marginal.

Take it for you will, I'm over 100 maps ran since my 3rd slayer was killed. I've stopped even trying to spawn it and only map for sulfite.