Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
From that shacknews site: "Players can also look for various improvements to other Conquerors of the Atlas content, including adjustments to spawn rates, changes to certain recipes, and a better Temple of Atzoatl experience."

I like that they're doing something with the temple. Alva has been worthless in 3.9 (and delve towns too) because 1. They made maps so common, every bit of side content used to be almost neccessary to keep the map pool going but thats not the case any more and 2. Temple bases have been easier/faster to get from the current league. So it all felt like a waste of time that you could spend on progressing your atlas/Sirus spawns. That goes for Jun too i find but atleast the rewards are better even though unvailing and managing the syndicate board is a drag.

It's hard to make a judgment on delirium as a whole though, a lot will be up to the details. It's nice that you, like in metamorph, can pick the difficulty you want. Adding more steps to the maprolling is pretty annoying though. The new jewels feel a far way from timeless jewels to me because they only seem to have up to 6 or so nodes, and not a change to the whole passive tree so they will be the same for everyone and you know what you get when you buy them. So they're easier to access and you get a whole lot of new ways to customize your character, whereas timeless jewels are hard to acces and just give you buffs. Also rerolls with a chaos so thats easy.

I'm kind of sad they didnt work on any ascendancies.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I do agree they need to start giving account-wide flags that apply to your entire account forever. Things like finding the trials is a good one tbh. The 5-slot map device might be another one though I get there's a reason not to. They should enable act 1-10 completion flag once you've done it once in a league so you dont have to re-do it every character, and add maps from Tier A - Z, corresponding with level 1-67 content.

Crafting mods I understand why they don't but they should carry over all the ones from other league content (Delve recipies, temple recipes, etc)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Leagues are completely fresh starts, account-based permanent goes against that.

If you're sick of running the acts, make a game out of it. I'm closing in on 4 hours twinked to maps. I also made a leveling PoB that let's you level up any character the exact same because it's passives agnostic.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Even doing the acts fast doesn't make it any more enjoyable really.

It would be nice if you only had to do the acts once per league. Once you've done it you get flagged and can use maps to level anything new. I'm not asking for a fresh level 60 to be dumped on my doorstep, but the ability to not do the story over and over would be good.

And unveiling should be looked at as it's such a massive time and currency sink. What's the point in getting a craft 5 weeks into a league? Cannot be frozen and some other crafts are just stupidly difficult to obtain.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So when is the official news hit? shit is super busy this time... Destiny 2 new season, Division 2 expansion, POE new league....Shit....What to play?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Within the length of a typical league, unveiling is non-deterministic. I've never had a complete set since 3.5. Part of that is because they still haven't figured out how to make running the Mastermind worthwhile, but I still don't get all of the enchants from Syndicate members either.

Within the length of a typical league, doing the acts and lab trials is deterministic. If you play for certain amount of time, per account, per character, you WILL get them done.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The unveiling can be fixed if they simply had each piece unveiled give you exp, and as you leveled up your unveiling, more and more mods would become available. But I doubt they would do this, because some hard core mother fucker would find a way to complain about it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh oh it's Animate Weapon league, can animate blades from Bladefall from the ZiggyD video.

Joy, random nodes on the jewels .....
Craftable though, unlike Legion random shit. And you can sell/buy them easily, you simply search for the mods you want so it's not any different than the current jewels which also have random stats, just these actually force you to invest skill points but some of the bonuses look pretty worth it and it'll be a good way for builds that otherwise don't have too much to grab to invest into stuff instead of going across the tree for marauder life or whatever.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Unveiling, the acts, the general iffyness of melee...yeah. I’m fine with a break.

Yet I’m still kinda dicking around on a couple builds in metamorph.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Idea sounds fine, kind of like a turbo breach sorta? We'll see what the actual patch notes look like in terms of skills.

Most exciting part is the reworks to temple and vaal side areas, as well as removing RNG from the conquerors. That alone is probably enough to get me to play a couple more characters.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have they stated somewhere if the change to deterministic conquerors is also the case before you get the influence or only afterwards? If its only afterwards i don't consider it a true change because getting to boss spawn after you have influence wasn't hard with spam running white maps anyway. If it's only afterwards the only thing that might change is that you change in watchstones (unique watchstones too) with sextants and run a red map instead of a white one when you know a influence map is coming up.

If on average the spawn time is the same the biggest QoL is that now you can easily see if you're bugged somehow and run 50 maps with no progress.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Have they stated somewhere if the change to deterministic conquerors is also the case before you get the influence or only afterwards? If its only afterwards i don't consider it a true change because getting to boss spawn after you have influence wasn't hard with spam running white maps anyway. If it's only afterwards the only thing that might change is that you change in watchstones (unique watchstones too) with sextants and run a red map instead of a white one when you know a influence map is coming up.

If on average the spawn time is the same the biggest QoL is that now you can easily see if you're bugged somehow and run 50 maps with no progress.
The screenshot shows bars to fill up with the side having only some orbs. Looks like it will be the entire process.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
These new clusters are going to have to be pretty fucking awesome to replace skill points at the end of a build. That is usually when you are going for QoL life/damage/mitigation, right?