Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For anyone that likes to abuse broken shit, Bex confirmed that they won't be fixing the Herald cluster notables until next league.

You have to expand the deleted comment. Smartass that asked the question thought he could keep it under wraps. Having trouble linking the precise tree.

If you could have 500% increased damage, what's the best build to graft that onto?

Last edited:

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like scintillating idea especially and storms gift, they're straightforward atleast and i think i like defense perhaps a bit more than you hence mana and es leech. Maybe overshock and what have you would be better but i don't know how to evaluate the shock effect etc, how good would that actually be on a boss?, but i really only dislike a few prefix notables.

This is what i wanted but the notables are placed differently on the large cluster jewel than what pob shows, tried twice and they're both different from pob, so perhaps not random and its impossible to get this layout on the large cluster jewel.. And just showing you can get more crit with this.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I like scintillating idea especially and storms gift, they're straightforward atleast and i think i like defense perhaps a bit more than you hence mana and es leech. Maybe overshock and what have you would be better but i don't know how to evaluate the shock effect etc, how good would that actually be on a boss?, but i really only dislike a few prefix notables.

This is what i wanted but the notables are placed differently on the large cluster jewel than what pob shows, tried twice and they're both different from pob, so perhaps not random and its impossible to get this layout on the large cluster jewel.. And just showing you can get more crit with this.
You are right, I tend to underbudget my defenses. It's quite common for me to go back to the drawing board when I get into high red tier maps. I'll take a look at this later tonight. Herald build with for medium cluster jewels looks mighty tempting though.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
For anyone that likes to abuse broken shit, Bex confirmed that they won't be fixing the Herald cluster notables until next league.

You have to expand the deleted comment. Smartass that asked the question thought he could keep it under wraps. Having trouble linking the precise tree.

If you could have 500% increased damage, what's the best build to graft that onto?

?

Ladro

Anomaly
Just started playing this for the first time. Hit Act 4 last night and feel completely fucking lost... there is so much to do and understand. Anything I should be critically aware of other than find a build and get a filter, which I have done already?

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Was thinking about starting. Trade macro is totally dead now just price lookup? I used to show the colors on sockets since I'm colorblind.

Anyway I haven't followed th league was sick and such. What is working for a build type this league. I need something super easy, no need to push the end game in the least. My brain is still lagging behind some.

Mines are seriously good, just get arc for clear with ball lightning for bosses or just ball lightning alone and you'll wreck the story and probably be in red maps in a couple of days.

Just started playing this for the first time. Hit Act 4 last night and feel completely fucking lost... there is so much to do and understand. Anything I should be critically aware of other than find a build and get a filter, which I have done already?

Make sure your resistances are capped, you lose 30% each time you kill kitava in act 5 and 10. What build are you playing? If we know what you're playing we might be able to help out.

Ladro

Anomaly
Make sure your resistances are capped, you lose 30% each time you kill kitava in act 5 and 10. What build are you playing? If we know what you're playing we might be able to help out.

Went with the King of all Necros build since I enjoy pet builds; long time WoW Lock And Diablo 3 WD. I’m 43 right now and just opened the mines. Gear upgrade path isn’t super clear but I don’t think it matters much until I get to the end of the acts, at least that’s my assumption.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know that build specifically but i assume is zombies or skellies. Anyways it's fortunate that you're into minions, it's probably one of if not the one most newbie friendly playstyles. And theres probably not a whole lot of ways to go wrong. They've been super OP the last few leagues and even if they got nerfed a bit this league they should still be fine i think.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Keep resistances as high as you can. Maximum HP is most important stat otherwise, usually.

Don't be afraid to put on a weaker piece of gear if it give you the gem links you need.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

LOL, totally forgot about that shit. I thought I was all good, but turns out I was mapping an entire day on 50% cold rezz, wondering why the fuck all of a sudden was I getting frozen and taking big dmg. Then I was buying a piece of jewlery and checked and was WTF?

Also can someone check my shit im wondering why so little HP and defense. Just please check my shit and tell me what im doing wrong pls... Most of it is me going from experience but I did look up the latest gem links and shit like that...

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
LOL, totally forgot about that shit. I thought I was all good, but turns out I was mapping an entire day on 50% cold rezz, wondering why the fuck all of a sudden was I getting frozen and taking big dmg. Then I was buying a piece of jewlery and checked and was WTF?

Also can someone check my shit im wondering why so little HP and defense. Just please check my shit and tell me what im doing wrong pls... Most of it is me going from experience but I did look up the latest gem links and shit like that...

You can path 4 points to take soul of steel which is really great defensively. You should run cwdt level 20 with molten shell and steelskin and extended duration (all 20) as you'll be playing armour no doubt.

You could do leap slam + blood magic + faster attacks + endurance charge on melee stun so you can jump into packs and get endurance charges when you do some dps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Don't obsess about anything. Relax.

Been playing over a year and still don't have a great grasp on everything

• 1Like

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

Besides your uniques the rest of your gear looks close in quality to what someone mightve had after act 10 on league start, it should be good enough for white maps but perhaps not delirium. Besides your gloves and belt which are decent (they have life and resists) it shouldnt be hard at all to buy something better for your other rare pieces (get life!).

I don't know if you have more skills thats not in the pob but if not.

I would assume you have precision? otherwise your hit chance is bad and resolute techique instead of crit nodes could be interesting for you, atleast untill you get through uber lab and get Worthy foe.

Dread banner, flesh and stone, blood and sand, pride are also good but you cant fit everything. And yea get cwdt molten shell + a curse. And a granit flask (lions roar if you can afford it) to boost your molten shell.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I followed Alkizers build a bit and set up some auras and buffs. Still need to buy a vall molten shell. Also point taken about the crit shit and accuracy. I will make the change after patch..

Updated...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, look how overtuned Delerium was. This is in the patch that's hitting now.

• Made various adjustments to many Delirium modifiers:
  • Glaciator: Reduced impact damage by 25%.
  • Frozen Flume: Reduced range of projectile to prevent off-screening issues.
  • Conflagrating Path: Reduced damage by 40%
  • Scorched Earth: Reduced ignite damage that Unique Monsters gain by 33%.
  • Ring of Fire: Significantly reduced damage of Tornados, with greater reductions at higher levels.
  • Shockbomb: Reduced area of effect. Reduced explosion damage by 40%.
  • Bolt Cross: Reduced damage of Lightning Bolts by 50%.
  • Scatter Storm: Reduced projectile speed of orbs by 50%. Reduced damage of orbs by 20%.
  • Jagged Swell: Reduced damage of spikes by 33%.
  • Burrowing Blade: Reduced speed and travel distance of physical cascades. Reduced area of effect of weapon impact and physical cascades. Reduced weapon impact damage by 25%.
  • Crushing Leap: Reduced damage by 40%.
  • Vengeful Skyfire: Reduced damage by 25%.
  • Vengeful Blast: Reduced damage by 20%. Reduced area of effect by 20%.
  • Vengeful Soul: Reduced damage by 33%. Reduced area of effect by 40%. Now launches 4 projectiles (from 5). Reduced maximum range of projectiles to prevent off-screening issues.
  • Vengeful Bones: Reduced speed, travel distance and area of effect of physical cascades.
  • Vengeful Stalker: Reduced damage by 50%.
  • Banishing Flame: Reduced damage by 40%.
  • Cascading Storm: Reduced damage by 40%. Reduced number of Lightning impacts in each direction by 2.
  • Shatter Dead: Reduced damage by 30%.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had this idea the other night of running around with two Obliteration wands, and an Occultist using Blooming... but with Arc as my main skill. Just sounds really fun to a noob. Could that work if the goal was to simply get map completion, not worried about Sirus or Simulacrum.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hm I leveled two characters to maps and went back to Grim Dawn cause I wasnt feeling it. Maybe will try Delirium one more time...

• 1Hodjing