Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I saw a video on reddit of the 5 seals Arc shit, basically one shots all shaper guardians and seems to clear just fine too. Uses assassin+archmage stuff for big initial burst, shit looks pretty broken, it's not even the DPS that matters it's the initial damage burst.

Aura stacking looks like there's some broken shit. Also seems to affect Headhunter related stuff(the headhunter auras but also some other buffs that make headhunter better, I saw someone explain some shit I didn't care about but apparently you can get 80s headhunter buffs without self cursing with the new shit).

Anyway the idea of stacking notables was interesting but it's clear they fucked up the balance on some of them. Probably should just have added a "max 3" countermeasure in advance to prevent any shenanigans while still making them appealing.
That's the Fast AF guys. Their builds are incredibly glassy and the videos are disingenuous. Where's the phased bosses? Where's the rippy content? Why does it scene cut so frequently? They've basically admitted they do this to inflate the value on items they craft.

Shaper's Presence is an aura, that's how you get 80s HH buffs without self-curse temp chains.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone done with the league yet? Figure I might give it another try but would help if someone had a golem starting kit(tabula, primordial chain, primordial might, anima, primordial harmonies) or some currency like an ex or so.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's the Fast AF guys. Their builds are incredibly glassy and the videos are disingenuous. Where's the phased bosses? Where's the rippy content? Why does it scene cut so frequently? They've basically admitted they do this to inflate the value on items they craft.

Shaper's Presence is an aura, that's how you get 80s HH buffs without self-curse temp chains.

seriously? go watch cutedog for 5 minutes - he's not even put a hh on yet just inspired learnings and aura stacking, it's completely fucking insane even he, a person who's whole thing is to break the game, says it's silly and just ridiculous it's in the game (it doesn't cost much comparatively to broken builds of the past)

I don't really care, in fact this shit helps me cause it will lower prices of stuff i'm going for, but it's a estimate to how sloppy ggg is getting

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
All righty then. Good to know. I will have to walk through them immediately then.

Sometimes going through the gate kills some of the mobs though (Why I don't know). So killing the initial mobs toward the mirror is really no big deal, but hitting the mirror at the start is the pro move.

I binded my space bar to end the delerium. My play is I start it, check reward. If its shit (armor, weapons) then I see what the next rank shows. If its good then I'll get a 3rd reward. If the second reward is also shit, I'll just end it. It's not worth the risk at level 95.

Ross

Peasant
this is fine

Honestly? Given the League nature of this game, the fact you can't exactly chain together high level encounters like this, and the fact that builds like this pop up every league ( maybe not as broken as this one), I honestly don't give a shit. Plus the build looks absolutely boring as fuck to play. It looks like a Standard build.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
To be clear, DD is the same.
DD deals aoe flat fire spell damage. and then also, explodes the corpse for 6% of the corpses max life, that deals Secondary damage. Secondary damage will scale with aoe damage, damage, fire damage, elemental damage. but NOT spell damage.
Secondary is not effected by spell CRIT either.

1585392977101.png

Got 7 max power charges atm, this is workin mo betta

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Sometimes going through the gate kills some of the mobs though (Why I don't know). So killing the initial mobs toward the mirror is really no big deal, but hitting the mirror at the start is the pro move.

I binded my space bar to end the delerium. My play is I start it, check reward. If its shit (armor, weapons) then I see what the next rank shows. If its good then I'll get a 3rd reward. If the second reward is also shit, I'll just end it. It's not worth the risk at level 95.

Aaaaaaand just like that I am enjoying the league a ton more. I am an idiot, and this is illustrative of why newbs quit PoE on the regular. I went in blind and was meh - and one change and now I am actually having a bit of fun again.

Now I am just annoyed with having to backtrack for all my loot. I can't leave behind all those valuable Scrolls of Wisdom.

Also, when you are in an influenced map, the Delerium effect gets pretty insane lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Just straight broken.
I love when shit like this pops up because it makes every other off meta build cheap as fuck. For instance I got a pimped out Nghamus cyclone chieftan that im leveling right now that rolls over content for cheap as dirt. I think I payed less than 7 ex and 5 of those was in the chest.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Archmage brands are OP as fuck and can be played for basically 0 currency. Only item I bought for this dude is the chest for ~100c or something and slowly linked it myself. Rest of the gear is SSF rare drops, all of which is replaceable and none of it is even really very good aside from the helm enchant.

Brand Loyalty medium jewel nodes fix the single target damage problem for brands, so now it's infinity free mapping just holding down brand recall, and still like ~1m shaper dps for single target bossing. Arcane cloak is basically Vaal Molten Shell except it comes with like ~40% more damage tacked on to it, no idea how or why that skill is so good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I have seeker in one of my mediums yea. It seems fine? I can't really gauge very well the range with it vs without it though in later red maps. Mobs are so dense anyway that attach range is rarely the issue and it's chain that is doing all the work anyway.

And no cloak isn't adding 30k shields or whatever the nonsense VMS does, but it's like 4-5k depending on your pool which is plenty to survive most bullshit, and comes with a real hefty damage boost as well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I meant the dps. I get 15% usually.

Seeker runes might be extraneous. But it's real fun seeing them warp all over the place. They get real wonky sometimes and the chains don't even render. Just mobs dieing.

I really like that I can pop deli mobs, keep on running, and brands ridiculous attach range means they will still die.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you link your arcane cloak with a level 20 arcane surge It can be around 25% more dmg or so over the base level ~1 to 8 version arcane surge people usually run with their flamedash... with the arcane capacitor node it should be even more but pob doesnt calculate it.