Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
This is pretty much the warcry template yea. You want 4 mediums with a mix of cry wolf/warning call/provocateur and at least one to be mob mentality for rage generation, and potentially one as haunting shout if you don't have another source of intimidate. This scales rallying cry to huge regen and endurance charges, and like ~100% increased damage from rallying cry. You put enduring cry on your left mouse button (battle cry notable not optional) then just use rallying cry manually every ~30s to keep the buff up.

Sub in whatever attack skill you want really at that point. The damage is all generic physical/crit scaling, so really anything will work.
So, I didn't do too bad putting it together myself. If warcries go under the radar and the herald nerf is not universal for all passives I'll probably league start it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So, I didn't do too bad putting it together myself. If warcries go under the radar and the herald nerf is not universal for all passives I'll probably league start it.

Yea if there's no changes to notable stacking or the warcry nodes it'd probably be a real strong contender to start with. I had initially misread how taunt works so I was skipping those, cause it read like bosses (shaper etc) were taunt immune, but I guess they are only immune to aggro portion of it and the taunt still "works" to trigger intimidate with.

Only downside to league starting with it might be leveling as a marauder/berserker, as they tend to suck for a while, but I'm not even sure you really have to be a berserker. Could easily just use the clusters on champion and go reave or something.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I don't think we'll be stacking any notables next league, it will be the first thing they do to reign cluster jewels in a bit. It's just way too strong and makes even the most retarded build end game viable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Yea if there's no changes to notable stacking or the warcry nodes it'd probably be a real strong contender to start with. I had initially misread how taunt works so I was skipping those, cause it read like bosses (shaper etc) were taunt immune, but I guess they are only immune to aggro portion of it and the taunt still "works" to trigger intimidate with.

Only downside to league starting with it might be leveling as a marauder/berserker, as they tend to suck for a while, but I'm not even sure you really have to be a berserker. Could easily just use the clusters on champion and go reave or something.

If I was as good as TyTy Marauder bladestorm is one of the fastest for melee leveling.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I liked the clear of archmage brands but I dont like the builds where you cant stop or you drop your DPS etc. Got sick of having to re-summon brands when I wanted to alt tab or something. Probably better with something like a Detonate macro?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
There a budget version of the herald stacking stuff?

Whatever you do it's gonna be 30-50 ex to get started. I'd say that's pretty budget this league. If you're short on currency buy some scarabs, hit delve and head to 400-600 and just farm azurite nodes and buy resonators from Niko. It's an easy 5-10ex an hour at 500-600 depending on how lucky you are with nodes.

You can probably make more than that if you actually go fast but I open all the side areas and blow up walls an shit.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
You make it sound like getting to 500-600 is easier/more enjoyable than it is. I struggle to understand how someone goes to 6700 (last shoutout I saw) and stays sane

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You make it sound like getting to 500-600 is easier/more enjoyable than it is. I struggle to understand how someone goes to 6700 (last shoutout I saw) and stays sane

The worst part is that you have to grind the fucking Niko missions AND deal with the long ass node scripted events. Add that to the additional 50-100 nodes that are dead ends and it gets really fucking grindy to get down that low.

dizzie

Triggered Happy

With 50 rusted scarabs for 1 exalt it's not difficult to get to 500. Most builds can do that depth as you can go around many of the very dangerous mods they put in. Around 600 you've no choice but to head into the real bad mods as they cockblock your progress much more regularly and are unavoidable if you want to head down or sideways.

I find it enjoyable but I tend to like the fast pace of delving and I like blowing up walls and finding stuff and the better boxes like time lost and hidden opulence get more common the deeper you head.

They stay sane because all they do is the delving, they don't do anything else in the game. One Delve team posted a currency summary from being on the ladder in 1st or 2nd place, they made around 50k exalted in the league from just selling the rarest fossils they got just heading down.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I haven't tried it but supposedly using the appropriate catalyst will increase the chances of a slam choosing a mod from whatever the catalyst is modifying.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Don't the Elderslayer version of Exalts have that in their game text?

Ya, the slayer exalts only choose from their mod pool.

This is more say you had a ring with t1 resists and you wanted to roll life. Quality with a fertile catalyst, block mana, then slam. The catalyst supposedly will give a higher chance at life being chosen.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Ya, the slayer exalts only choose from their mod pool.

This is more say you had a ring with t1 resists and you wanted to roll life. Quality with a fertile catalyst, block mana, then slam. The catalyst supposedly will give a higher chance at life being chosen.

No, I mean the fancy exalts mention catalysts specifically -

hunterex.png

edit - regular Exalted Orbs do as well

exa.png

• 1Like