Path of Exile

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I always just leveled them up as I progressed into higher tier maps (for non-armour IC chars)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone play any of the chaos shit this league? A few leagues back I had a major hardon for soulrend. It got dumpstered, then slightly buffed.

I tried playing with cluster jewels but I couldn’t get anything worth trying. The base tree was always significantly better be it occultist or trickster.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm playing a Bane Occultist with ED for single target and really enjoying it.

I am using 3 cluster jewels w/ Dark Ideation, Unspeakable Gifts, Student of Decay, Exposure Therapy, and Unwavering Evil nodes.

I have not tried going to the Low Life version yet, as I have never done LL / CI build and I'm comfortable with it as is.

78% Fire Res / 78% Cold Res / 78% Light Res / 75% Chaos Res

Based off this: Forum - Witch - [3.10] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content - Path of Exile

Character Link here:

POB:
Code:
https://pastebin.com/4VLYhj3s

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
At my current skill level to get past 95 I would have to play in a manner that I did not enjoy for a longer time of stretch than I'm willing to allocate towards gaining another level so 95 it is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be cool if you could roll +level mob tiers on maps, then you could farm higher than 83's.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
June the 19th minimum for the next league and it could be delayed further. Announcement of league due on the 2nd of June.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'll buy that it makes collaboration more difficult if it incidentally allows ideas like Herald Stacking to percolate and develop longer before being released.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got bored grinding (no surprise there) and started a HOWA build. First time with Int Stacking and planning for first CI character as well.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welp, they’ve officially announced a delay for 3.11 and hinted it could be further delayed. I don’t understand why they don’t do a quick 1 month league in the meantime

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Ive got a full set of power siphon and EK herald build gear if anyone wants to play around. Lots of everything.

Neither are super duper OP but enough to kill everything at level 90ish

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I got bored and tried frost blade zerker. Fun and cool, but that is a trash ascendancy for serious content.