Path of Exile

Ross

Peasant
Then your retarded ass had to come in and tell everyone that they are idiots for wanting better trading since it is soooo easy. We get it, you're not bothered by how awful trade is and think that everyone that is bothered are whiners. Guess what? You are a minority and it is getting smaller every time the trade sites bog down for weeks without any acknowledgement from GGG.

Yes. I'm apparently just a retard who finds the trading in this game wholly functional. What's that say about you. How do we need to devolve the system so you can use it. What simple, basic function would satisfy your oh so lofty ventures god gamer.

Arrows pointing up or down to show upgrades? Would you like an Auction House, so you can simply buy your upgrades on the fly? Fuck GGG and their obviously broken system this guy is mad as heck and he's not going to take it anymore.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It both works and doesn't work. Whenever someone sells me something for one alchemy with no delay it's baffling. I'm glad you had the thing I want but why are you even bothering? On the other hand when you're messaging twenty or thirty people it's unbelievably lame.

The cheapest currency exchanges and the couple chaos items have been the worst for me in that regard.

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yes. I'm apparently just a retard who finds the trading in this game wholly functional. What's that say about you. How do we need to devolve the system so you can use it. What simple, basic function would satisfy your oh so lofty ventures god gamer.

Arrows pointing up or down to show upgrades? Would you like an Auction House, so you can simply buy your upgrades on the fly? Fuck GGG and their obviously broken system this guy is mad as heck and he's not going to take it anymore.

You obviously don't craft or buy maps if you think crafting is "functional". Go buy a couple of thousand fossils and the accompanying resonators and then tell me how functional it is. You can burn through a couple of thousand fossils and resonators a day no problem crafting for profit in this game. Alt regaling tends etc to be better as the bots are pretty decent for currency.

It's pretty clear from your commentary that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ross

Peasant
It's pretty clear from your commentary that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Buy Alts all the time, only bummed with how expensive they are do to Cluster Jewels this league. Who the fuck can't sustain maps these days, I mean my goodness

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Ross

Peasant
Go buy a couple of thousand fossils and the accompanying resonators and then tell me how functional it is.

Targeted item like fossils should be at your fingertips whenever you want it? Regardless of trade stock?

Get off your ass and delve

• 1GreNeg

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Buy Alts all the time, only bummed with how expensive they are do to Cluster Jewels this league. Who the fuck can't sustain maps these days, I mean my goodness

Did you read the part where I said currency was OK due to bots?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Targeted item like fossils should be at your fingertips whenever you want it? Regardless of trade stock?

Get off your ass and delve

I delve like crazy, you can't get enough mats to sustain crafting for serious profit. That's why there's a massive market for fossils and resonators.

Ross

Peasant
Did you read the part where I said currency was OK due to bots?

In a perfect world, bots wouldn't be necessary. But given the nature of this game as a whole, no. I don't care. The game is played in Leagues, it's meaningless.

• 2GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
If you were delving for fossils in this league you were doing it wrong. I crafted all my low life ES gear by buying up fossil delirium orbs at 7 chaos each and ran them at 60% delirium for fast clear. I was almost breaking even just selling off the bound fossils. I still delved for resonators by hitting every azurite node I could find at around 300 depth.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You obviously don't craft or buy maps if you think crafting is "functional". Go buy a couple of thousand fossils and the accompanying resonators and then tell me how functional it is. You can burn through a couple of thousand fossils and resonators a day no problem crafting for profit in this game. Alt regaling tends etc to be better as the bots are pretty decent for currency.

If you are buying thousands of a specific item I find it hard to feel bad for you when you have to work harder for it.

Maps arnt that hard, just scroll down a bit rather than choosing the cheapest option whos not going to respond to you. Take some responsibility and pay someone enough to incentivize them to leave their map

• 1EyeRoll

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If you are buying thousands of a specific item I find it hard to feel bad for you when you have to work harder for it.

Maps arnt that hard, just scroll down a bit rather than choosing the cheapest option whos not going to respond to you. Take some responsibility and pay someone enough to incentivize them to leave their map

This is just asinine. Depending on the item, and especially for maps, you can go through entire pages with no response. Get the fuck out of here with "just pay a little more". The problem isn't the price, it is the overall availability that doesn't massively impact the speed at which you can accomplish the things that GGG forces upon you. Spending hours trying to find people willing to trade for the things you need with the currency you are able to assemble instead of actually being able to play the game is mind-numbing.

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is just asinine. Depending on the item, and especially for maps, you can go through entire pages with no response. Get the fuck out of here with "just pay a little more". The problem isn't the price, it is the overall availability that doesn't massively impact the speed at which you can accomplish the things that GGG forces upon you. Spending hours trying to find people willing to trade for the things you need with the currency you are able to assemble instead of actually being able to play the game is mind-numbing.

Still sounds like a you issue. If you are going through pages and spending hours its probably because the people ignoring you have their entire tab listed at that price. Use the searcher to set a minimum price it brings up. I've never had to spend more than a few minutes finding someone to trade a map and I've been playing this longer than just about anyone in here.

GGG doesnt want to give you a 1 button to buy them, they've been clear on that. Along with players, there are a ton of tools that have been made available to use. Stop being lazy and learn to use them better cause I've got no sympathy for you.

Last edited:
  • 2Dislike
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Still sounds like a you issue. If you are going through pages and spending hours its probably because the people ignoring you have their entire tab listed at that price. Use the searcher to set a minimum price it brings up. I've never had to spend more than a few minutes finding someone to trade a map and I've been playing this longer than just about anyone in here.

GGG doesnt want to give you a 1 button to buy them, they've been clear on that. Along with players, there are a ton of tools that have been made available to use. Stop being lazy and learn to use them better cause I've got no sympathy for you.

Nice to see you don't want the game to be more appealing to people in between casual and poopsockers. I bet you only play games on the hardest mode because every other difficulty just gives it to you. Do you have fun talking about religion and politics at parties?

LiquidDeath

It is like you have spent zero effort critically thinking about this at all.

It is EXACTLY because players list their entire inventories and have no obligation to adhere to prices, or fuck, even answering a message about the goods that they list for trade that we find ourselves in this situation. If you've paid any attention to the posts in this thread you would know that we are all perfectly willing to except a non-AH solution for trading (despite an AH being the smartest way to solve the issue) as long as they make finding and exchanging items faster and (relatively) guaranteed.

If you want trading to be hard, don't do it. Or play SSF. But fuck off with insisting those of us who want something better should suffer because you think everything is okay when it is clearly not since GGG tunes their game around trading.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But fuck off with insisting those of us who want something better should suffer because you think everything is okay when it is clearly not since GGG tunes their game around trading.

That doesnt many any sense at all. GGG tunes their game around trading and its bigger than its ever been? Doesnt seem to need tuning at all.

And for the other bullshit, you can ignore players on the main sites trade platform and remove them from that and every other map showing instantly. Like I said, learn to use them better rather than being lazy. Its easy to buy maps when you search beyond the 1st one on your list.

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

That doesnt many any sense at all. GGG tunes their game around trading and its bigger than its ever been? Doesnt seem to need tuning at all.

And for the other bullshit, you can ignore players on the main sites trade platform and remove them from that and every other map showing instantly. Like I said, learn to use them better rather than being lazy. Its easy to buy maps when you search beyond the 1st one on your list.
tenor.gif

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Just popped in to this league after burning out on grim dawn. Anyone have some end of league currency they're not going to use?