Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wonder how they are going to deal with Orb of Storms. Or maybe they already figured that one out and it wasn't popular enough to warrant taunting.
It isn't nearly as bad since it's stationary. Big issue with brands is you can just recall them around, effectively "casting" them for free. You'll still have to pay 2billions mana everytime you drop orb of storms. It is good for bosses though, so they might do a nerf like archmage only amplify a spell for a limited amount of time or something.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You're honestly telling me that trading is hard in this game.Alt-tabbing over to the trade site and whispering a guy is just too much work.

Ok tryhard, now is the time when everyone in this thread tells you that they successfully trade through the websites all the time. The complaint, and it is a completely valid one, is that trading through the website is awful and gets worse when the leagues mature since people stop responding to whispers.

Then your retarded ass had to come in and tell everyone that they are idiots for wanting better trading since it is soooo easy. We get it, you're not bothered by how awful trade is and think that everyone that is bothered are whiners. Guess what? You are a minority and it is getting smaller every time the trade sites bog down for weeks without any acknowledgement from GGG.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It isn't nearly as bad since it's stationary. Big issue with brands is you can just recall them around, effectively "casting" them for free. You'll still have to pay 2billions mana everytime you drop orb of storms. It is good for bosses though, so they might do a nerf like archmage only amplify a spell for a limited amount of time or something.
With a Cinderswallow, you have enough recovery to liberally cast OOS. Or run Trickster. Or both. The clear won't be as good since you won't have ridiculous brand attachment range after 30s, but I bet you can get pretty close with an explodey chest.

Byr Byr Cremation I would consider close to what they intended for Archmage. At least, close enough and obscure enough that it won't get nerfed. Most people don't realize the size of its AoE without the MTX. And you're still two-casting per pack. Unless there's some CwC or CoC I'm not aware off(see: obscurity).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Trading in this game is retarded. 2 weeks into league and people stop responding to 1-5c trades. Later its even more than that. I dont even know why people bother listing the shit if they dont bother selling it. Fuck, hate to say it, but I do the same thing. In the midst of some map or some shit and you get a tell from some schlep wanting to buy your ring of losers for 1C? LOL, fuck off my dude.

WTB an auction house.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I do make a point of responding to 1-10c trades IF I’m in hideout. Simply to help the poor guys out wanting something i forgot to take out of my early league tab. I need to remember to scrub my 1-5c tabs after weekend 1.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Make the auction house with limited slot, you can expend them buy paying some sweet $$. They all be driving supermodels and fucking ferrari's within a week.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yep, they should make a stash tab that you can list items from and someone just enters your hideout to buy shit by clicking on your stash.

No doubt they'd make a fucking fortune selling those tabs. It could be really profitable for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd definitely buy some, between that & paying to have an auto mat pickup vacuum just shut up and take my money.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
A mat vacuum would increase my enjoyment of PoE by 500% but the community is retarded and against it. GGG is also against it because bots and "does not feel like D2." Don't create 1000 little things for us to pick up then you morons. Sorry carpal tunnel rage.

• 1Solidarity

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think someone posted earlier that one of the asia servers/markets actually has a per-season mat pickup? Thought that was mentioned god knows how many pages back

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I posted about it before and China has them, they are pets that come in different tiers like magic, rare, legendary. Can't remember how much they cost but it was alot, they only last a limited time. When I read it I figured you'd need to be pretty rich or be RMTing to afford it out there.

There's a thread on reddit but I can't be arsed to find it.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Anyone mess with the Vulkan renderer? Ran a few maps and it is noticeably smoother for me. I can actually watch a stream on my second monitor now without the weird microstutter shit I used to get before.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone mess with the Vulkan renderer? Ran a few maps and it is noticeably smoother for me. I can actually watch a stream on my second monitor now without the weird microstutter shit I used to get before.
Saw this on reddit, looks pretty fucking good. Still FPS drops and shit but it doesn't drop to 3/freeze for 2seconds.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, i was getting some studder in delirium, now it might lower fps (idgaf) but no stutter. Granted, only been trying it out shortly.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Saw this on reddit, looks pretty fucking good. Still FPS drops and shit but it doesn't drop to 3/freeze for 2seconds.

That looks so much smoother with Vulkan, one of my biggest gripes alongside trade is the performance in this game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That looks so much smoother with Vulkan, one of my biggest gripes alongside trade is the performance in this game.
Lots of people on reddit seem to say it's pretty good, it doesn't remove FPS drops since those are nearly impossible to fix when you vomit 250projectiles every half second, but it smoothes everything out so you don't spike and can't do shit for half/a full second or drop as low FPS as you sometimes did. People with shitty PC reporting higher FPS too, so the game's somewhat playable again. Seems really good, although if they keep adding stupid shit, 2years from now even the Vulkan engine won't do shit. Maybe PoE2 will force a shift in terms of how much shit they allow to reduce the strain on CPU/GPU/Storage, guess we'll see. At the very least this Vulkan shit should make PoE2 launch a lot more succesful I think if it makes the game smooth.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Lots of people on reddit seem to say it's pretty good, it doesn't remove FPS drops since those are nearly impossible to fix when you vomit 250projectiles every half second, but it smoothes everything out so you don't spike and can't do shit for half/a full second or drop as low FPS as you sometimes did. People with shitty PC reporting higher FPS too, so the game's somewhat playable again. Seems really good, although if they keep adding stupid shit, 2years from now even the Vulkan engine won't do shit. Maybe PoE2 will force a shift in terms of how much shit they allow to reduce the strain on CPU/GPU/Storage, guess we'll see. At the very least this Vulkan shit should make PoE2 launch a lot more succesful I think if it makes the game smooth.

Yeah, I went and read the thread and it sounds pretty good from what I saw. Most people don't seem to be reporting excessive fps drops and are saying that it's a better all round experience. Naturally there's a few bugs with the interface and some oddities here and there but that's to be expected.

Looking forward to giving it a try.