Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I havent spent that much time crafting untill today but its pretty insane. Needs the QoL of like 15 (for me, but need a few atleast) horticurti whatever they're called though so you can save the good remove and augment crafting options aka targeted anuls and slams.
Made this phys explode extra curse chest... no good result after 3 tries of the remove and add a life roll crafting option. The lightning res i augmented on there so i could block the life regen suffix roll. Made this for the chieftan and its Resolute technique otherwise i could augment on an attack and the only thing available is attack crit, this is still possible too because i can just remove the lightning ress i put on there. So thats crazy good and not that hard to get pretty much mirror tier with all these targeted crafting options.

chest.png

also auged on the ele dmg on this after i use life reforges to get all the rest because ele dmg is the only available option for belts with attack augment

belt.png

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Not allowing access to your stash inside the garden is just fucking stupid. Either put a stash in there or put seeds directly into the seed stash when you pick them up. It is fucking infuriating.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
How does one do any currency trading? It seems like everyone is either afk or a bot used for manipulating the market in the first few pages of results.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
The bots don't even respond, is there some secret password? They just flood at a price to change what others will list at.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Different Korrupt hes talking about. Our honest, young man forum bro is on the up and up and just plays 1 build every season or two. Pretty noobie

And btw Korrupt Korrupt I still need that like 4 ex to buy some golemmancer gear.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Earthshatter - Warcry seems more popular than I expected. What sets it apart from other 1-2 combos?

Skellies - Dark Pact
Contagion - ED
Bladefall - Blade Blast
Desecrate - Cremation/VD/DD

I feel like that list isn't complete. Only that looks similar is Bladefall - Blade Blast, since it does damage on both parts like Earthshatter - Warcry. But the former was never this popular.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Earthshatter spike explosions overlap on most bosses so it has actual DPS for endgame, while ground/tec/etc all kinda hit a wall.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only one in that list I've played is ed/contagion, with the biggest difference being melee vs aiming that shitty small spell. So far 6 endurance charges, leap slam & earthshatter has been more enjoyable to me than ed/contagion, more tanky, and its easy to rotate through seismic/intimidating/whatever the restore shout is to blow up about half the screen

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet, that should all but guarantee they do some weird mashup league where you get absurd amounts of loot explosions

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
only if there was some way or some data set that could tell them that all we want is huge numbers of mobs, fast killing, and exploding loot and we'll play your fucking game

retards

I think it was synthesis Chris did one of his long wordy manfesto's about what they had learned and that players wanted to kill stuff and that's what they do going forward. Same BS time after time. He has it in his mind it's going to be his way even if players don't play it. So be it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think it was synthesis Chris did one of his long wordy manfesto's about what they had learned and that players wanted to kill stuff and that's what they do going forward. Same BS time after time. He has it in his mind it's going to be his way even if players don't play it. So be it.

we're just beta testers for chinese players so I don't think they actually give a fuck even though they pretend they do with decent community managers

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was going to pop back in but none of you have had anything positive to say about this one so I just never stayed on the bench.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Wasn't the issue with Synthesis that the league content didn't drop maps until the major patch two weeks later? I didn't start until after that patch but I thought the league was great.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Synthesis was an over complicated mess, but I found “building maps” and killing shit fine. I just thought the crafting was stupid. So now we have good crafting with stupid “mob fight building.”

I’m gonna finish my challenges. Play a slam and try VD spellslinger LL before it gets a nerf. League is a try builds league for me. The mechanic sucks balls.