Path of Exile

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly , if you started playing the league literally today and were not here for the past week at all, you would probably find the league very buggy but still enjoyable. The completely broken initial release coupled with the wildly swinging patch fixes left people with a bad taste in their mouth. Player retention must be bad but may creep back up later

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I started on Wednesday, I'm... enjoying it? I guess. I haven't finished the storyline yet this league, and haven't unlocked all the Rogues yet, but overall it's a nice break.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If I slam something like this with a Hunter's Exalt, I have a 1/2 chance to get "% Increased Effect of Offerings" Right?

And if I craft Life Regen first, it would guarantee it, right?

1601266619479.png

1601266644853.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You need a higher item level base to get the good roll of offerings, and there are lower ilvl crit affixes it can roll as well.

If you click on each mod in poedb it'll show you the various tiers and item levels.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Pestillent strike str stack nonsense is actually working out somehow. Still wrapping up a few more levels to slot in an inertia and grab a bit more life on the tree, but 2m was pretty easily obtainable using mostly trashcan gear and the new replica warpath booties.

With some actual proper optimization and better % attribute gear you could easily get to like 1200-1300str and push the damage up beyond 5m if you wanted.

Most surprising thing I think is how good the divergent arctic armor is. 20% freeze on being hit, with 20% more from pathfinder, has been a surprisingly strong level of defense against most crap. I bet if you invested in it a bit further with a flask mod and a bit more freeze chance from the tree etc to push up past 80+% it'd be insane and just auto freeze everything that came near you.

Evernothing

You need a higher item level base to get the good roll of offerings, and there are lower ilvl crit affixes it can roll as well.

If you click on each mod in poedb it'll show you the various tiers and item levels.

OK, I see that each of those Crit rolls can land as well. So a pretty poor chance to slam that.

That affix can't be worth a hunter slam.

So my best bet is to buy a chest with it rolled already and 6L it myself then?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think for that offering mod specifically yea that might be your best bet. It's not a terribly expensive/popular mod, so you'd probably be able to buy something with a decent roll then just working on linking it over time.

Evernothing

I was thinking about Inpulsa. There is only 1 person on poe.ninja running it in this build. The clear is already pretty insane, one cast clears entire pack / screen.

The loss of mana on body armor reduces DPS and EHP. Cloak of Defiance seems to be the go to for a unique chest on this build, 48% of players run it.

Last edited:

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I always heard that Enki’s build is a noob trap. I second using inpulsa. The single target damage is going to be rough though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People usually don't take Enki's build to endgame investment levels because it's typically known as a no-brainer build for beginners. I'm not saying that's what it actually is, I haven't read his guide in a quite a while.

But, that said, if a build is recommending increased effect of offerings as an endgame choice, that says to me that it doesn't have much in terms of endgame scaling. I would agree that cloak of defiance is better by far. I hadn't realized this was an archmage build when I recommended inpulsa.

Caeden

I started to say “I’d rather just play archmage trickster arc,” but I assumed Enki wasn’t using that.

Evernothing

I always heard that Enki’s build is a noob trap. I second using inpulsa. The single target damage is going to be rough though.

So far single target is great. Map bosses melt instantly, and Conquerors in 1 - 2 seconds. Sitting @ 1m DPS right now.

But I have never even spawned Sirus, so I'm not sure how it will progress. I've done Shaper / Elder with past builds. But nothing past about A4 or A6 since the Atlas changes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

The reason I picked this build is the Crackling Lance Necro I started turned out to be shit. I was already at maps, and didn't really want to re-roll. This seemed like an easy transition with minimal changes.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The ballista totem build I am running is working out awesome. Drop 7 in front of a heist door omw out and stand back as it gets opened. I just picked up a dmg corrupt kaoms yesterday for a steal at 4x so am really looking forward to getting to play with it some tonight. It also sounds like they are going to be making even more changes pretty soon, so not sure what thats about yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

The ballista totem build I am running is working out awesome. Drop 7 in front of a heist door omw out and stand back as it gets opened. I just picked up a dmg corrupt kaoms yesterday for a steal at 4x so am really looking forward to getting to play with it some tonight. It also sounds like they are going to be making even more changes pretty soon, so not sure what thats about yet.
You have my attention...I love a good totem build. Any link?

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The OP of the thread is for an old version of a totem build. Vei, one of the posters took over the build and modified and updated it for the past couple of leagues, so here are the pages he put the updated build on:

Part 1 - Templar - [3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly - Forum - Path of Exile
Part 2 - Templar - [3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly - Forum - Path of Exile