Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You can use the tailoring orbs on uniques is the point. It's 72 max res without that and nearly unusable.

This will just be the first of many weird uniques you could build with those orbs and I suspect it'll get canned just like diving uniques did in harvest.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's fucking busted. That's not replica Loreweave, that's Loreweave 1.5. The 72% max resistances was the ONLY downside to that thing and if you can get it to 76% then fuck.

But that also means you can get a normal Loreweave to 81% and a Kaom's to 530hp, etc.. Definitely don't think it is intended on uniques. Definitely verging on broken.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That's fucking busted. That's not replica Loreweave, that's Loreweave 1.5. The 72% max resistances was the ONLY downside to that thing and if you can get it to 76% then fuck.

But that also means you can get a normal Loreweave to 81% and a Kaom's to 530hp, etc.. Definitely don't think it is intended on uniques. Definitely verging on broken.

The resist implicit goes as high as 9%, so that pic is even a mediocre roll on it.

No way this stays around.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They already basically confirmed it's getting nerfed, so don't go blowing cash on loreweaves or anything.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So many equipment items and effects that just plain do not work on Heist gear. +skills at least on a couple just plain dont work (not tested all of them) There is also one brooch mod that is supposed to make the heist target item be 15% more valuable. It doesn't work either. I'm rdy to do my 3rd grand heist but am afraid to blow it due to it being buggy and possibly not letting me do all 3 wings.

So went back to maps and up to tier 4-6 (missing about 5 tier fours and 3 tier 5's if anyone is willing to trade)

Also: I have unlocked the Heist inventory slot (was a clickable stand in a Grand Heist curio room that did not set off the alarm) However, I have not ever seen anything to actually put in that slot. Is it another curio find or something?

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ah, there we go, the first reroll itch of the league. Took longer than usual, was starting to get worried.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
your mileage may vary. Video shown is in multiple mirrors worth of Harvest league gear. with that much gear any build will look like that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That is definitely the top end. They are interesting from a mechanics standpoint, on top of being potentially the best spectre. You get pseudo CoC, and who doesn't love CoCk? Supposedly, they shotgun, which is reason enough for me to try them. I have yet to figure out how anyone determined that. But looking at someone that did Mino and constantly placed their spectres far away, their dps sucked. There seems to be a reason that Korean guy keeps trying to hug the bosses.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So many equipment items and effects that just plain do not work on Heist gear. +skills at least on a couple just plain dont work (not tested all of them) There is also one brooch mod that is supposed to make the heist target item be 15% more valuable. It doesn't work either. I'm rdy to do my 3rd grand heist but am afraid to blow it due to it being buggy and possibly not letting me do all 3 wings.

So went back to maps and up to tier 4-6 (missing about 5 tier fours and 3 tier 5's if anyone is willing to trade)

Also: I have unlocked the Heist inventory slot (was a clickable stand in a Grand Heist curio room that did not set off the alarm) However, I have not ever seen anything to actually put in that slot. Is it another curio find or something?
Ya same place I got then clicky I also had a trinket as one of the options was pretty good (chance for items to drop fully linked in heist)

Mechanic seems pretty boring now, other than a few spicy near one shots when escaping - but I’m not quite seeing the point of even breaking open the final item, for regular heists.All the good loots from the smaller chests. It’s so boring but it’s by far the most lucrative thing I can do with my time . So I just open up a heist, click on all the juicy chests, then leave when my alert is near cap. Zero risk, rinse and repeat

If they want to make the mechanic more engaging they really should make it where you can only open those chests as you’re escaping.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
they don't, and you'll run out of marks really quickly (at which point you can't afford to even start one). That seems like it'd only work in lower level heists where the loots not gonna be overly great anyway

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
hm I have like 35k marks and running lvl 70+ Heists which have good loot cost maybe 300 marks? U also get some mark turn in items from side chests atleast with tullina. I certainly wouldn’t call it running out of marks ‘ really fast’ by any means. Maybe at lvl 80+ or something the Mark use starts to ramp up quickly but I’m getting good loot just in 70-75 zones.
honestly, escaping isn’t nearly hard enough either. Again it probably is much harder at higher levels, but rewards from easier maps below80 are still very good

Xevy

Log Wizard
Remember if you get a really good item during a heist, you can zone out into the pre-lobby area during the heist (before lockdown/alert) and save all the items to you person. They won't drop anymore on your death. The contraband marker leaves when you zone into pre-lobby, not Rogue Harbor.

You can also rejoin your portal if you die before the alert level fills. Had I known that Day 1 of Heist I'd be one exalt richer now.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya that makes sense from a ‘lore’ POV but that really does rob a lot of the risk.
concept of the league is really cool, execution coulda been lot better. My armchair dev mind says tone down bullshit one shot mechanics , and make it where the really good rewards you can get are actually only during your escape. This would add a lot of tension as well as risk/reward decisions between how long you take looting versus getting out before being overwhelmed. But with fewer bs mechanics so you get overwhelmed more gradually rather than some dumb 1 shot. This would be a very fundamental change to how their alert /lockdown system is setup tho so don’t see them doing that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Definitely a million ways they could've made the league better. Make guards alert and killing reduce alert, make an "alarm" level with a scaler for the mobs coming so you know how fucked you're getting, maybe allow IDing contraband items, some QoL stash/Jun stuff in harbour, etc. Bunch of stuff but I think they kind of caved and just went "okay have it all for free" because of the Reddit outrage. I mean, I don't mind getting lots of easy and free loot, but this league was supposed to be one of the most in-depth one the team worked on and there's so much dialogue and lore and mobs and shit, and the Reddit herd is just "WANT LOOT NO HURT PLZ". Unforunate.

• 1Salty

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Definitely a million ways they could've made the league better. Make guards alert and killing reduce alert, make an "alarm" level with a scaler for the mobs coming so you know how fucked you're getting, maybe allow IDing contraband items, some QoL stash/Jun stuff in harbour, etc. Bunch of stuff but I think they kind of caved and just went "okay have it all for free" because of the Reddit outrage. I mean, I don't mind getting lots of easy and free loot, but this league was supposed to be one of the most in-depth one the team worked on and there's so much dialogue and lore and mobs and shit, and the Reddit herd is just "WANT LOOT NO HURT PLZ". Unforunate.
See sawing the alert would be cool. And I’d be happy if there was more decision making on what to grab. Now you just about grab it all.