Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I forgot to mention I have my own PoB for the build above(of course I do). Partly because I have to tweak everything and the build creator didn't explain anything.

I think I figured out how to make the build smoother: flame dash. Going to need to get withered someway else. I think that's why he's using a Vaal timeless jewel. Not sure why he wouldn't also use Xibaqua too.

T Tide27 Are you using a loot filter?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, I got my Arc witch to 85, and my BV assassin to 90. But I have not played much in the past week, since I got burnt out after I managed to spawn (and die to) Sirus.

I decided to try out some Heists again, and holy shit is the XP insane. I went from 85 - 87 in two heists, and even had a death. WTF was I doing trying to grind maps all league lol.

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I've just started lacerate bleed glad hoping I might catch up some and maybe get 12 or 24. Can someone throw me an invite to the guild? dizziedodo.

Is there a new trade macro thingy at all?

Thanks

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been using this one and I like it: PoE Overlay

Awakened is supposd to be good as well: SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade

EDIT: After reading some less than ideal things about Overwolf, and watching a video for Awakened, I think I will switch to Awakened tonight.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else here trying out quin's ethical league? I'm not taking it very seriously, playing viper strike, but its pretty fun even though i haven't even gotten to maps yet. First time i died to a ghosted arakaali (act 7) that i foolishly tried to fight, and a 2nd time to Doedre in act 8 sewers. So i'm a softcore scrub normally and suck at surviving, and viper strike assassin isnt the beefiest or best dps build around. Dps really, really sucks so far.

I pretty much checked out of normal heist league after week 2. That said i got 2 characters to level 95 before then. Occultist vortex and assassin coc bow blazing salvo + fireball. If i were doing it over again i'd probably do BF+BB over salvo/fireball so i can scale up chest explosions better among other reasons. Also got a Scion to 85ish with shattered steel.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is there something appealing to that league besides associating with that spastic retard?

• 1Like

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mostly that the pace, challenge and goal is different from normal poe. 40% monster life and no rare drops (and for me the fact it's hardcore) brings the pace down alot and ups the challenge. And the goal changed for me from a "currency farm faster than other people to get x gear because inflation will just make it more expensive" into finding out how far i can go with no real expectation of anything.

Xevy

Log Wizard
3.13 delayed until January. Almost another whole month because of Cyberpunk's release. Good news is they're going to have a 1 month interim league such as a flashback. Kinda sucks people on holiday vacation can't grind out some PoE in a real league, but it is what it is.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Do they really think the overlap would be that bad to push the league out an entire month? Seems insane to me.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So if that's the true reason it feels like a real beta move honestly. But i find it more likely thats just an excuse and they just need a month to get out of whatever hole covid dug for them. Alltough if it means they can shift all future expansion developement to finish 1 month early to leave time to test things then it might be a really good thing. More likely they just go on a real christmas break though and end up with a week or 2 shift.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Reddit: "HEY WE WANT ONE MORE MONTH FOR YOU TO FIX THE GAME AND MAKE IT PERFECT"
GGG: "We're delaying the game a month and will continue to work on polishing the league during that time"
Reddit: "FUCK YOU ASSHOLES I WANTED TO PLAY DURING CHRISTMAS TIME OFF! FUCKING TENCENT!"

Throwback leagues are fun, but kinda blows you won't be in that sweet week 3 groove of a league post Christmas. It is what it is. Man if anything they're fucking with Cyberpunk because anyone who thinks it's going to be anything but a 40 hour playtime, Fallout-style game set in the future is probably out of their mind.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I’ve only played the one flashback or whatever the did with synthesis. I really hope they just let heist run in background of that as a separate league. I don’t get into the 1 month league crap. Too much constraint on time.

I am disappointed because I have 50 hours of vaca I was using in dec. that said I ain’t mad. I’ll play something else.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have always wanted 4 month leagues.

anyway, I’m trying dark pact totems using astral projector and scaling totem life and some crit.

Mathil did it a while back, but my change is to add in Ivory Tower and go LL. I’ll use wither with despair on cwc. I’ve not seen too many LL builds for totems tbh. Trying to decide on running 6 via multiple totem support or 4 and add in a damage support. The benefit is lower dps but more regen.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
There isn't any way to create a private league that combines major league themes is there? IE Delirium + Timeless