Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The events can be useful for practicing your planned builds for next league.

I really liked cold bv pathfinder this league. I'm not a huge fan of the bv part, so going to try a toxic rain version instead.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
they will somehow majorly fuck up the random draws. Most likely majority of the prizes will go to the same players or something very similar to it. Remember their fuck up with the twitch prizes? Same thing but much more extreme. That being said I might actually log in for the first time this year.
Al in all this is what their release schedule should look like. 3 month league followed by 1 month of extra stuff, mini 1 week leagues with prizes.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The random draws have been a staple from the old leagues forever. not sure why you'd think they'd be fucked. Although, I'm also not sure anyone ever did an audit on who got what to tell.

as an aside. I'm struggling a bit. With Genshin, the game was decent, but in the end I had to say fuck it. China is not getting my money or promotion any chance I can get. As great as PoE is, and GGG... I'm having a hard time looking past Tencent here nowadays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Look, another worthless Bubbles post.

Avoiding companies or products with any ties to China is going to be extremely hard.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Endless delves really nice but it's too short as a week, it really should be a couple of weeks. You can do 1-100 easily in a week if you don't have to get sulphite. It's a good opportunity to get a char to 100 if you've not bothered before.

Ended up doing 24 in Heist and just quit. It was such a shit league, it just ended up very boring after you've done a few of them. Not really much excitement at all which was a disappointment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Endless delves really nice but it's too short as a week, it really should be a couple of weeks. You can do 1-100 easily in a week if you don't have to get sulphite. It's a good opportunity to get a char to 100 if you've not bothered before.

Ended up doing 24 in Heist and just quit. It was such a shit league, it just ended up very boring after you've done a few of them. Not really much excitement at all which was a disappointment.
I found the unique heists to be the best part of the whole thing. At least it felt somewhat pressured even though it was unlimited attempts. Throw limited attempts, ramp it up and do that.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Look, another worthless Bubbles post.

Avoiding companies or products with any ties to China is going to be extremely hard.
not wrong on that. I love LED's so got to bite the bullet on that one.
but can at least try to avoid cheap amazon/walmart/target shit...

And, with gaming Tencent is Epic games, riot, GGG, as well as a few lesser.. can avoid pretty decently there..

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will definetly check out endless delve. Not sure about the other two.

Don't know whats best to play though. Feels like you'd want either Glad explosions or freeze shatters just to handle corpses cause no expode chest.
But it's not that realistic to get an elder axe for the bleedmod in a delve only league and freezes get harder on high hp mobs.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
CWC - Offering is a decent corpse removal mechanism. I believe the popular strategy is going to be Raider HoAG -> Deadeye Icicle Mines.

I don't know if I will play it hard enough to care about removing corpses. At what level does that become a must?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Considering you don't have to/can't split your attention anywhere else, like maps, i'd imagine it's pretty easy to go deeper than you'd do in a normal league. i usually end up atleast 400 deep whitout trying and i feel even at that middling depth you want corpse removal.

ugh i hope the choices aren't between hoag and mines :p

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damn, that mayhem event sounds entertaining, I wish they'd combine that with the flashback. Alllllll the crazy

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Considering you don't have to/can't split your attention anywhere else, like maps, i'd imagine it's pretty easy to go deeper than you'd do in a normal league. i usually end up atleast 400 deep whitout trying and i feel even at that middling depth you want corpse removal.

ugh i hope the choices aren't between hoag and mines :p
Cold BV
Ice Shot
Poison BV with double Obliteration

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cold BV on raider or assassin? I did an assassin cold BV up to reds before swapping to CoC. Assassin is just so generically good.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea at about 400ish corpse removal becomes basically mandatory. 600+ and it's not even a question anymore. Once you go down further than that though it's all just CI/evasion bullet hell nonsense for the most part anyway.

I initially thought bleed EQ Glad might be a decent way to go for this, but with no crafting bench available I could see the build just getting completely cockblocked by weapon RNG. In theory you'll have a decent amount of fossils, but trying to craft a phys weapon purely with fossils is still gonna be a fucking nightmare.

Cold DoT Tricker is probably pretty good here, but I don't recall how reliable shatters are on that?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Pathfinder actually. But I'm realizing it might be a bit too specific in gearing to be worthwhile. Clearing without an explodey chest is going to be no fun.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll probably go zombies with 1/2 fire 1/2 lightning convert via triads grip with the Enhanced Vaal spectres you can get from delve. I don't expect to get to depth 600 or anything, but should be able to knock out lvl 90 in 2 or 3 days.

It's funny that if we had access to our hideout and workbench this would be a way more satisfying league I think. Just imagine the ludicrous number of fossils you can get going sideways at any point and then crafting your masterpieces which are generally like 1 stat off of being usable.

If you don't want corpses, Gladiator bleed pop ascendancy is always very solid way to go and you can get Vuln on hit jewelry from delve very early on.