Path of Exile

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Think I am going to try out a TR Pathfinder this league. Any other suggestions besides Cyclone Champion I ran last season?

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you want to juice your tribute, as back asswards as it is, you run to the boss, kill it in the ritual, then go back and do the other rituals. The boss will appear in each one and add quite a bit of tribute.

Very poorly thought out, but definitely an option. Depending on your speed and map layout though you can just kill every mob, don't click any rituals, clear boss then backtrack and hit all the rituals pretty easy. Easier in stuff like Canyon and Peninsula than say Tower or something though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you want to juice your tribute, as back asswards as it is, you run to the boss, kill it in the ritual, then go back and do the other rituals. The boss will appear in each one and add quite a bit of tribute.

Very poorly thought out, but definitely an option. Depending on your speed and map layout though you can just kill every mob, don't click any rituals, clear boss then backtrack and hit all the rituals pretty easy. Easier in stuff like Canyon and Peninsula than say Tower or something though.
As in a map boss? Or does the rituals have their own bosses too at maps?

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
As in a map boss? Or does the rituals have their own bosses too at maps?

No the actual map boss. Another option is to buy the splinters and craft the vessel and store mobs. They can be added to the rituals giving additional tribute. Even with all this no idea how you are supposed to afford stuff like the 54k chest shown on r/poe today.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same way I got a tabs at... level 16 or so? 20 deferrals later, it only cost like 700. The amount of campaign I went through where I was 100-150 points short was agrivating, admittedly

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any real reason to juice rituals like that? The mechanic itself is fun but the rewards seem spotty and unpredictable, so why go to the trouble of getting more tribute unless you know something pricey and good is going to pop up(which you won’t know)

Xevy

Log Wizard
At higher level you'll easily be getting a lot of shards from tribute if you get other shit rewards and at that point when you're grinding T16's you definitely might as well. You can definitely notice a quality of loot going up as you get to higher maps. Uniques turn to 5L Uniques pretty quickly, then 6L Uniques after that, then 6L Uncommon Uniques. It's not an every time thing but you'll see one maybe 10% of the time or so. I've only had to defer one item, a Carcass Jack, so far at just shitty Tier 5 maps. Everything else I could buy in one go, but admittedly I haven't seen any 6Ls and the 5Ls I saw were very meh (deaths harp, pillar of the caged god, etc etc).

The ritual vials are just another juicer when you get to the point where you wanna be juicin'.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Remi's guide a good one to go with? Chaos dmg and dmg over time?
No idea. Im not familiar with that person.

I meant you need to tell us what you like to play. There are lot of playstyles within choas and dots itself.

As long as you aren't retarded and blow your early windfall on a shavs, it's hard to fuckup your start with a meta build.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
No idea. Im not familiar with that person.

I meant you need to tell us what you like to play. There are lot of playstyles within choas and dots itself.

As long as you aren't retarded and blow your early windfall on a shavs, it's hard to fuckup your start with a meta build.

See yeah, I just had to keep up with Cinderswallow flask and Lion's Roar flask keep up with, oh yeah, Enduring Cry and when to put my banner down when I remembered. Cyclone Champion was pretty fun for a first toon that I went pretty far with.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

See yeah, I just had to keep up with Cinderswallow flask and Lion's Roar flask keep up with, oh yeah, Enduring Cry and when to put my banner down when I remembered. Cyclone Champion was pretty fun for a first toon that I went pretty far with.
Should be fine if you like that playstyle. I think it's criminal not to abuse Indigon with Pathfinder, but whatever.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I see what you did there. I enjoyed the 3800 ES low life build he put together tonight in chat.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else start coldslinger?

I’m finding the clear great. Bossing is ok. Only in about early to mid yellow maps, but the survivability even with max block sucks compared to other starters. Only about 7.8kes, but that should be fine. Shotgun mobs like the stupid chimerals just eat me up.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Not really poorly thought out to be honest. This method is much slower, prone to forgettting where your rituals are, and it not too much more rewarding tribute wise than using ritual vessels (though that takes up a map spot in your device). It's good when you do 1 ritual and realize that something you deferred is on it still for thousands of tribute and you just want it faster but otherwise its benefit isn't great enough at least for me.