Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else start coldslinger?

I’m finding the clear great. Bossing is ok. Only in about early to mid yellow maps, but the survivability even with max block sucks compared to other starters. Only about 7.8kes, but that should be fine. Shotgun mobs like the stupid chimerals just eat me up.
Is it the survivability specifically that sucks or the sustain? If it's the latter, the only real way to fix that is Wicked Ward.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is it the survivability specifically that sucks or the sustain? If it's the latter, the only real way to fix that is Wicked Ward.
I’m running wicked ward. Sustain could fix it. I still have some changes I could make. I definitely see myself dropping ss as shit gets more serious.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't see how dropping SS would help in that regard.
I think it frees up mana res nodes for higher damage and more investment in raw max es. Spongier and shit dies faster.

but frankly, looking at my tree, I missed some really fucking obvious recharge rate on the tree when I flipped to CI.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So really weird issue now just started today before my POE patched when POE launches the buttons on my mouse stopped working I can still see the mouse move but I can't click on anything inside POE or outside

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
In response to above, I left my machine update to 20H2 last night. It was the stupid fucking XBox game bar causing the issue. I turned that shit off and restarted, magically no more problems.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah unless you use it, definitely turn off Windows Gaming Bar or Xbox Recording or whatever with Windows key + G. It fucks with a LOT of stuff. Streaming software, some games, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Got like ~430k shaper DPS with arma brand now, which doesn't sound like much but I'm pretty surprised how well it's scaling heh.

Can probably make it to 650 or so with some better gear/gem flipping/awakened gems? For how nuts my clear speed is it's not bad at all, and I'm relatively tanky with all the golem buffs rolling.

Not bad at all for a starter build.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone got any idea what I'm supposed to be doing for this Maven shit? I've tried maps of every tier I have in valdo's from 1-7, socketed and unsocketed watchstones, and I can't get it to actually progress the boss fight bar at all? She's shown up nowhere else on my atlas yet and I've got no other collection meters or anything to go on.

maven.PNG

maven2.PNG

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is the 4th ritual not giving tribute a known issue? I am not getting any from the 4th (if it has one)in any map I do.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s a dumb button that needs to be clicked , she only shows up if that button is orange. If it’s blue then she won’t show up. I only just learned this , didn’t see any indicator in game for us to know it from

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am glad there is a way to toggle her though as I can see some possible boss combo fights that I would want no part of

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also, be careful. Someone mentioned that (and this may be a bug but I kinda hope not) you can leave the 'voyeur' button on (as Deathwing called it.. I like that) it can even make her show up in say a Chayula fight making those types of fights rather rough.