Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Not really new. But elementalist rework finally allowed for a giant one tap ignite that you can prolif with abberaths. Previously, you would have to use Divine Ire, Penance Brand, or Fireball to get big ignites. And for different reasons, those skills would put a damper on focusing on prolif.

I looked into some of these builds and I couldn't find one that didn't have paper thin ehp. Not saying there isn't one, would love to be wrong here, but I'm too stupid to play a glass cannon through the end game.
Watch the video, he made it pretty thick from what I can tell. I didn't plug it into PoB to check, but the stats he lists in the vid are legit.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Watch the video, he made it pretty thick from what I can tell. I didn't plug it into PoB to check, but the stats he lists in the vid are legit.
I did watch the video, I was right about Abberaths! One of the Berek's rings is the other way to prolif ignite on kill.

He does have decent EHP, but he pays for it in dps to the point where it might be counterproductive. Newer boss fights have inherent dps checks. Doing a quick 5 minute check in PoB, he's at ~2.3M Shaper DPS. Usually my benchmark for an "always on" build with this level of investment is 3.5M. Ignite benefits heavily from clusters, especially mediums. It's painful not to use them.

Also, lol at keeping fortify up with a 1.75 APS leap slam. That's more likely to get you killed than just staying at range on a boss fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man this isn't happening again anytime soon.

1613561613408.png

1613561701267.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Ding!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, anyone have a starter pob for cold BV pathfinder? Looks like I just could get an Indigon, essence worm, hrimburn for conversion, and axioms to level and Bob’s your uncle until you get to endgame and want a conversion eye and unnatural instinct plus a good cluster setup. I presume no cluster is build defining. I haven’t decided yet to liquidate my mjolnir build since it’s a tanky fucker.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, anyone have a starter pob for cold BV pathfinder? Looks like I just could get an Indigon, essence worm, hrimburn for conversion, and axioms to level and Bob’s your uncle until you get to endgame and want a conversion eye and unnatural instinct plus a good cluster setup. I presume no cluster is build defining. I haven’t decided yet to liquidate my mjolnir build since it’s a tanky fucker.
Only expensive part is the chest. Required for clear. I would say the medium clusters aren't *required* but they do provide a ton of sustain, dps, and ehp. Note that their are two flask-based mediums, duration and life/mana recovery. The latter is more restrictive, making it easier to crafter what you want, but also limiting some of the notables.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have remove/add defense you can have.

On another note, just got Doryani's Machinarium to drop, why is this map so expensive? I thought maybe because it was rare and used for the challenges, but then I figured out you only need 15 of the 18 unique maps so why wouldn't I just sell this thing for the EX?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I have remove/add defense you can have.

On another note, just got Doryani's Machinarium to drop, why is this map so expensive? I thought maybe because it was rare and used for the challenges, but then I figured out you only need 15 of the 18 unique maps so why wouldn't I just sell this thing for the EX?

OCD Completionists. Same reason the twins is worth an ex.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You missed out. Last few leagues, there was real demand for an item from that map. 10+ ex for that map once aura stacking got going.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I didn't take a SS but I have a mirror in my deferral! 19.5k original cost and I had 19.2k. I was using three filled vessels. I'll have it tomorrow!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
lol..

I looked at his build in pob, and I'm always amazed at how people can make such absurd level gear, even with harvest around. Something I might try.

What build of mbx using here? This DPS looks absurd.

Not sure. Based on his profile, it looks like his int-stacking wander. But he has Frenzy on his skill bar.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure it's his accuracy stacker bow build.

Yep this was it. Looks interesting, didn't realize you could stack almost 65K accuracy. Crazy.

Looks fun though. I might try it, especially since it doesnt excel as a map clear but does as a boss killer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user