Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m sitting at 30 challenges. Will be 33 or 34 tonight and my last two will just require grinding some metamorphs and probably finding a few blood filled vessels on trade. I have about 70-80% for the challenge already.

then I read this page and lose all desire to finish it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This harvest nerf is seriously going to kill the game for a lot of people. If they keep it this league then I'll probably 36 this league, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do in the future. Harvest crafting makes the game fun for many people, just like headhunters do. The net result of this is going to be a massive loss of players.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
i mean i think the strongest argument against harvest is the gameplay one - its very jarring in how it breaks up the usually frenetic pace of the endgame , and i get how that doesnt sit well for some people. ive said this before, i think they should just add a buncha these to the crafting bench, and just make them stupid expensive. like 8ex for an aug crit etc. and just get rid of harvest entirely. absolutely no one is going to miss the sheer gameplay ecstasy that is the tier4 boss fights in harvest. maybe some delirium fanboys will cry but thats not a big loss

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
With this community reaction, I'm expecting they roll it back or reduce the severity of the nerfs. The drama this is starting is interesting; I'm pretty sure PoMatth just called out TFT leadership for RMTing.

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The ironic thing is I used like 3-4 crafts all league. I mainly took advantage of the depressed market for decent double influence items. The game is amazing right now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If they don't do something then the game is just Path of Harvest until they do.

It's too powerful and warps the entire game to revolve around farming harvest.

• 1Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
If they don't do something then the game is just Path of Harvest until they do.

It's too powerful and warps the entire game to revolve around farming harvest.
I completely disagree. I ran my harvests because I had 120+ zana missions banked. I quickly learned I was not crafting enough items. I finished maybe 5 items. This league gave us so many farming options that one can choose from. Farm legions, fractured Delirium maps(several varieties), bossing, invitations, or Delve and buy the items instead.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
This line still leaves my jaw on the floor:

Capture.PNG

I literally can't wrap my brain around it. Whatever professional game developer actually said this legitimately needs to be fired. As well as all of the rest of the people around the table who probably agreed with it and nodded their heads in idiotic unison.

exactly -ZERO- people in the history of POE enjoy this, 99% of people have never even had the money to be in a position to find out, and the fact that they prioritize "this feeling" over all the benefits gained by actually being able to reasonably acquire decent gear..... I just.... can't.

It infuriates me when game devs actively don't understand or play their own game and then talk down to the community that actually does play their game and suggests changes beneficial for everyone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The people who run Lost Ark are dopes. They're sitting on a gold mine if they'd release in NA soon.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Need a clear definition between gambling and crafting. Also be nice if something actually dropped that was the least bit usable rarely at times, not that great but "something".

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
i dont think ggg fully understands what made harvest crafting so popular with so many players. the whole mental stepwise 'ok i just slammed this and this, now i need to try and remove this, then i need to aug this, or remove that' etc not only created goals for players but added some much needed sense of chunkable progress to a game that otherwise felt like a pure rng winner take all treadmill. im still going to play poe as im basically a heroine addict but i definitely dont see myself lasting 2 months a league like i did this time, if i dont have attainable projects to work towards

• 3Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 3 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are still some crafts you can do on influence items..
for example you can guarantee explodey mod by having the 2 other phys mods (phys as lightning and thorns) and the last prefix slot empty. Then craft prefixes cannot be changed and hit it with the harvest phys reforge (the chaos orb)...That guarantees explodey. And similarly you can do 3 crafted mods+suff and pref cant be changed on a hunter ammy and use chaos reforge to get +1 chaos gems and chaos multi or resist.
And the reforge keep pref / suff are still decent i guess.
So it won't be totally useless and for one it's good that they give exalts some crafting use again.

For bookmarking purposes: How to craft Explode chests in 3.14

People in general are mass overreacting to the change. They arn't removing Harvest, just increasing the difficulty of the top tier items. There's a lot of talk about how this will effect the casual players the worst but the casual players wern't the ones crafting these multi influence mod end game type gear anyway. The starting end-game gear will still be available and even more available for them with the increase in Harvest spawns.

• 1Dislike

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
For bookmarking purposes: How to craft Explode chests in 3.14

People in general are mass overreacting to the change. They arn't removing Harvest, just increasing the difficulty of the top tier items. There's a lot of talk about how this will effect the casual players the worst but the casual players wern't the ones crafting these multi influence mod end game type gear anyway. The starting end-game gear will still be available and even more available for them with the increase in Harvest spawns.

You don't need to post any more about this. Every post you make can be summed up as "fuck anyone that doesn't no-life the game". Good for you if this isn't going to affect your play and enjoyment of the game, but that is not the case for the vast majority of those of us posting in here

• 2Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't need to post any more about this. Every post you make can be summed up as "fuck anyone that doesn't no-life the game". Good for you if this isn't going to affect your play and enjoyment of the game, but that is not the case for the vast majority of those of us posting in here

Salty much?

LiquidDeath

Salty much?
Sure, if that is what you call reading post after stupid post you make trying to convince us all how the assfucking we're getting really isn't that bad.

You must work for the government.

• 1Worf

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, if that is what you call reading post after stupid post you make trying to convince us all how the assfucking we're getting really isn't that bad.

You must work for the government.

Its what I call it when I make a post with useful information to tuck away somewhere with a leveled take and you reply by jumping down my throat without actually replying to any of it. You're about as level headed as the reddit mob right now.

LiquidDeath

Its what I call it when I make a post with useful information to tuck away somewhere with a leveled take and you reply by jumping down my throat without actually replying to any of it. You're about as level headed as the reddit mob right now.
Fuck off with this bullshit. You weren't trying to help anyone, you were trying to point out the supposed overreaction on here. It is why you followed your reddit link with this garbage:

"People in general are mass overreacting to the change. They arn't removing Harvest, just increasing the difficulty of the top tier items. There's a lot of talk about how this will effect the casual players the worst but the casual players wern't the ones crafting these multi influence mod end game type gear anyway. "