Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm assuming you're going for 36? What are the 4 you aren't doing?

This is where I am at atm.

The socket craftable is easy and I deadly encounters is easy, but the other 3 I'm not sure. I don't mind grinding prove your worth, but I think there's much easier options. If I can do the maven conditionally and maven then I'm in for an easier time. I didn't ever finish my acc stacking build becuase trade is gay as fuck. I'd love to play that build though, but just too painful now.

1617050722108.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
5-10M Shaper DPS, you should be able to do the uncharted realms passives. I did them on a squishy as fuck character View Profile - Path of Exile - Deathwing6

I skipped Encounters VII, but I also never really tried it. Got the first two without even trying. Non-phasing bosses and tons of dps. I would have done this one if uncharted realms wasn't feasible.

1 of the aforementioned plus Encounters VI, Deadly Encounters, Defeat The Maven, and Watchstones should get you to 36. No need to dodge coil beams, memory games, or 12 void zones.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah see, what raped the fuck out of me on the uncharted realms passives was the uhh, breach mobs, because they spawned so much shit on the ground it was unbearable. Did they ever fix that?

I should just boost my blade blast character and call it a day. I just thought it would be fun to have a nice crazy boss killer. My BB can kill A8 Siris without a problem, but it's kinda slow. The deeps just isnt off the chain but its takly as fuck.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Yeah see, what raped the fuck out of me on the uncharted realms passives was the uhh, breach mobs, because they spawned so much shit on the ground it was unbearable. Did they ever fix that?

I should just boost my blade blast character and call it a day. I just thought it would be fun to have a nice crazy boss killer. My BB can kill A8 Siris without a problem, but it's kinda slow. The deeps just isnt off the chain but its takly as fuck.
You should really try the cold bv pathfinder before it's nerfed. Which, I expect multiple nerfs to affect it. I haven't been this bummed about finding an amazing build only to have it nerfed to shit since the original PP/indigon builds.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You should really try the cold bv pathfinder before it's nerfed. Which, I expect multiple nerfs to affect it. I haven't been this bummed about finding an amazing build only to have it nerfed to shit since the original PP/indigon builds.
Maybe not. That build existed last league and I regret not trying it, but the harvest nerfs effectively nerf that build right?

anyway, I came back to play a week with my buddy but I see no path to helping him get 36. He’s pretty far behind.

Carrion golems need a nerf though. Jesus.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I played cold bv in Heist. Obviously not to the degree people are doing this league, but it's still plenty powerful without any harvest crafting.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I had done flame golems a few times in past leagues and wanted to try carrion golems this league. They were so bananas from the moment I got the gem that I shelved the whole character on the spot. If I got used to that I'd have a hard time playing anything else.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
5-10M Shaper DPS, you should be able to do the uncharted realms passives. I did them on a squishy as fuck character View Profile - Path of Exile - Deathwing6

I skipped Encounters VII, but I also never really tried it. Got the first two without even trying. Non-phasing bosses and tons of dps. I would have done this one if uncharted realms wasn't feasible.

1 of the aforementioned plus Encounters VI, Deadly Encounters, Defeat The Maven, and Watchstones should get you to 36. No need to dodge coil beams, memory games, or 12 void zones.
Bro, no judgement here, but you appear to be suffering from a serious case of Altaholism. The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Caeden

I had done flame golems a few times in past leagues and wanted to try carrion golems this league. They were so bananas from the moment I got the gem that I shelved the whole character on the spot. If I got used to that I'd have a hard time playing anything else.
Oh yeah. Ridiculous. Its like an even better version of Archmage Brands since you just drag 4 aggressive golems and shit just melts damn near instantly. My PoB for the life-based elementalist version ended up sort of ridiculous by the time it was done.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Maybe not. That build existed last league and I regret not trying it, but the harvest nerfs effectively nerf that build right?

anyway, I came back to play a week with my buddy but I see no path to helping him get 36. He’s pretty far behind.

I hope it makes it one more league. Realistically, the harvest nerfs won't matter too much other than the cost for each gear level. Granted, I won't be able to afford to get it to instant phase maven again. But, BV, indigon, divergent berserk, MOM, and mana returns are all likely to be looked at. I can see the build taking a 50% nerf to survival and dps. It would probably still be awesome then too.

The reason I'm expecting nerfs is that it is the type of build that GGG nerfs. It does everything at S-tier levels. Maybe it'll go meta, next league, then get nerfed. Either way, I'm not expecting it to last long based on what I was able to do with it.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
My impression was that it was almost meta. It got popular at the end of the league but not quite. How does the ascendant version compare? I never checked. But, the mana miner ascendant was fairly OP from what I saw.

Caeden

My impression was that it was almost meta. It got popular at the end of the league but not quite. How does the ascendant version compare? I never checked. But, the mana miner ascendant was fairly OP from what I saw.
Hasn’t mana ascendent miner been around since like betrayal in a fairly OP state?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea mana miner is basically baby’s first boss killer. I think back in 3.6 or 3.7 was my first shaper /Uber elder and I think Uber atziri kills with it, without really understanding mechanics much. It’s very much easy mode but miner play style just not that engaging for me and super annoying for mapping. But if you’re trying to get bosses done early in league it’s pretty much the go to build, this can be confirmed by looking at week 1 builds in poe.ninja too
having played cold by last league too, I have to say it was probably my most fun build ever, even though I sucked at bosses on it (that was more a me problem not the build). There’s just something so satisfying about popping an entire legion, or half a map at once

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking to try to finish some challenges if anyone has a headhunter they want to give a broke bitch.
@Flickerzog in guild