Path of Exile

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's very generous guys, thank you. These builds I'm linking are what I'm going to try next league though, I don't have it in me to level another char just now. For now I don't really need much currency unless I was going to buy a replica farrul's and go try that out on my current build.

I'm definitely in the Deathwing Deathwing camp that a lot of the time it's more fun to speculate and plan in POB than to actually turn on the game and torture my framerates :)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Np. The offer is open to anyone else then. I don't like putting shit in the guild stash for someone I don't know to swipe.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Np. The offer is open to anyone else then. I don't like putting shit in the guild stash for someone I don't know to swipe.
I’ll take 30 ex then to get an awakened ms! Anyone want the HH?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Okay. I am working all weekend so I am not sure how much I'll be around. If someone else needs, please give to them

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a good Uber build maker? Maybe those of us done for the league can pool our wealth and see if we can make something meme worthy and stupid op with grotesquely expensive gear. I’ll donate around 1000 ex to the cause

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Is there a good Uber build maker? Maybe those of us done for the league can pool our wealth and see if we can make something meme worthy and stupid op with grotesquely expensive gear. I’ll donate around 1000 ex to the cause
You would have to go with one of the builds korrupt does and all those guys. A shit ton of rmt'ers make boku bucks with this shit every 4 months. Every item is mirrored and sold.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh ya the way this game is im sure there are some people basically retiring off of the rmt bucks lol. its like back in the eq days again (and some of the same people too lol)

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
You would have to go with one of the builds korrupt does and all those guys. A shit ton of rmt'ers make boku bucks with this shit every 4 months. Every item is mirrored and sold.
You're playing that build already. All of the top-end Aura stackers from previous leagues, that I know, ran cold bv pathfinder this league. Mirroring every slot isn't as needed with harvest. W/o harvest several items I had are mirror tier or damn close.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
oh ya the way this game is im sure there are some people basically retiring off of the rmt bucks lol. its like back in the eq days again (and some of the same people too lol)

There's plenty of pro rmt players making big bucks. In my old guild a group of Russians had a race to fill a currency tab with 5k ex and they did that in under 2 weeks and then posted proof to the guild discord. The people you see with 10+ mirrors at the league end are paupers compared to those at the top of the rmt pyramid.

If they really wanted to GGG could stamp it out but they won't.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You're playing that build already. All of the top-end Aura stackers from previous leagues, that I know, ran cold bv pathfinder this league. Mirroring every slot isn't as needed with harvest. W/o harvest several items I had are mirror tier or damn close.
Its going to be hard to not play pathfinder after this.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I am gonna be logging back on to finish my acc stacking. I just wanna get to 36 and call this league a day and then gonna be taking a break from poe.

Caeden

I may retire from PoE now....Had the memory game twice in last phase and managed to nail it both times....

1616355124045.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
League done. Got some ex, hit me up if you want. Being completely transparent, most of it came from Kythik, so idk, do with that what you may. Not really sure anyone cares at this point.

These league finishes never feel triumphant. It's more like a long slog. I died over a 150 times on my final build. That same build did my one and only completion of Maven in 2 deaths(got the memory game achievement too). The Feared, 2 deaths. The Hidden, 1 death. Every other invitation, no deaths. The juxtaposition is mind bottling.

Caeden

League done. Got some ex, hit me up if you want. Being completely transparent, most of it came from Kythik, so idk, do with that what you may. Not really sure anyone cares at this point.

These league finishes never feel triumphant. It's more like a long slog. I died over a 150 times on my final build. That same build did my one and only completion of Maven in 2 deaths(got the memory game achievement too). The Feared, 2 deaths. The Hidden, 1 death. Every other invitation, no deaths. The juxtaposition is mind bottling.
None of my builds seems to do great on Atziri with maven watching. I gave up. I may just be really bad at that fight.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I did that fight immune to reflect. I blasted most of the endgame with much higher than average dps. What does Maven do to that fight in particular?