Path of Exile

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife just surprised me with birthday dinner reservations this Friday and I’ve never been so disappointed in my life
I’ve been warning my wife I have gotten so behind at work that I can’t do anything else this weekend . So not only I’ve gotten a lot of sympathy and she’s planning on cooking for me as she feels pretty bad I have to work the whole weekend. I’m a good human

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Anyone here do the torrent patch method rather than wait for the patch to go up on their patcher? Also, shouldn't it have been out by now?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone here do the torrent patch method rather than wait for the patch to go up on their patcher? Also, shouldn't it have been out by now?
I always do the torrrent. Works like a charm.

after saying I would sit out a league I now have 6 builds planned.

the challenges look a little rough to me. Wouldn’t mind the portal effect but I fucking hate pet mtx.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lol some of these ultimatum challenge mods are wild. Get fucked archmage I guess?

unknown.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They haven't been meta-relevant in a while. That is, they haven't received any changes that would highlight them and boost popularity. But they are still quite viable. I think dizzie dizzie played one last league. He said the Maven fight was all sorts of fun.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rory said that some Ultimatum mods are going to be similar to vaaling into no leech or reflect. Your build simply just can't do them.

Yea some of these look legit impossible depending on your build. There's one that just sets player crit chance to 0 lol.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
is there any intact totem builds?

not really seeing any on the forums

Played Ballista totems last league they were viable for everything, decent dps but no survivability. Freezing Pulse, Dark Pact, Blazing Salvo were all decent last league and able to endgame. Dark Pact totems will need an Astral Projector which is a hassle The best budget build and the one that you'll get furthest on without spending tons of ex is Freezing Pulse, that scales nicely and you can get to endgame without much investment.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Played Ballista totems last league they were viable for everything, decent dps but no survivability. Freezing Pulse, Dark Pact, Blazing Salvo were all decent last league and able to endgame. Dark Pact totems will need an Astral Projector which is a hassle The best budget build and the one that you'll get furthest on without spending tons of ex is Freezing Pulse, that scales nicely and you can get to endgame without much investment.
Oh. I like a good totem build. I just assumed the loss of the two at once made it awful.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You just use multi totem support these days. Totems don't lack for damage, so spending a link on the QoL and getting all your damage up faster isn't really a problem.

Hiero ice spear totems have looked pretty bananas as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
You just use multi totem support these days. Totems don't lack for damage, so spending a link on the QoL and getting all your damage up faster isn't really a problem.

Hiero ice spear totems have looked pretty bananas as well.

Played Ice Spear miner, very nice bossing on that skill.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think it was Anrgryroleplayer that linked a chieftain + warchief totems build a while back and said it was super-strong for bosses and under the radar, and I haven't seen anything that would have touched it in the last couple of leagues to my knowledge. I just don't really find the playstyle very satisfying, same with mines.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think it was Anrgryroleplayer that linked a chieftain + warchief totems build a while back and said it was super-strong for bosses and under the radar, and I haven't seen anything that would have touched it in the last couple of leagues to my knowledge. I just don't really find the playstyle very satisfying, same with mines.

Ancestors totems have hilarious omega levels of boss damage yea. They just suck complete shit for mapping so no one plays it outside like HC bossing speciliasts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user